Another Person Sees Me

When The Love Falls

“I hope, you wouldn’t pick me up again after this even when ahjussi couldn’t pick me up.” Said Krystal when she already in the car with Minho. “I’m really sorry, Kryst. But your mom also told me to pick you up.” “you can say no and declare your reasons to mom.” “Kryst, I’m your.....” “shut up, Minho-ssi. Don’t ever discuss that thing in front of me again.” Krystal getting mad and just silence for a while on their way back to home. She could think how Myungsoo’s feel after he saw Minho picked her up, in Myungsoo’s house. So ironic.

After they reached Krystal’s house, she just ran away to the upstairs. Passed her mom and Minho in the living room. “what had happened, Minho?” asked her mom to Minho, Minho just smiled. “Nothing, ahjumma. She just got her period time, I think.”

Krystal was annoyed and slamming the door loudly. Now she thinks, how she could apologize to Myungsoo. She's probably not really know about Myungsoo, but Myungsoo is the figure of a cold and difficult to explain with words. Because Myungsoo was the first one to make her went like this. She didn’t even know the phone number of Myungsoo, or maybe Myungsoo does not have a cell phone. Maybe she sould just go to Myungsoo’s house tomorrow and ask him for a walk.

~

Myungsoo decided to go to the Han River, maybe he should forget everything that happened last night. He thinks that Krystal is definitely hiding something from him. But he will not force Krystal to speak, he would remain silent. Myungsoo feels so stupid, he had hugged and kissed Krystal, but one thing he believed, Krystal was not his lover. Maybe haven’t became his lover now and he still doesn’t  have the right to regulate Krystal.

He was about to stand up from the bed until his mom entered the room, “Myungsoo?” his mom walked over him. “Myungsoo, was she your girlfriend? I hope so..” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows and looks at his mom. “Myungsoo, do you know I wanna be like her? She could see you, touch you, son. But me? I can’t. But all I can do is feel you, son. I know you are here, right in front of me. Please, when that time comes, show yourself to me, Myungsoo. Mommy missed you so much, son.” His mother starts to tiring up and Myungsoo sighs. He actually felt sorry for everything and he really wants to show himself, but he absolutely can’t. He avoids his mom and went out from his room.

Myungsoo walks so fast, he doesn’t even care if he bumped people. Because people definitely couldn’t see him. But it turns out he was wrong, as he walked so fast and not looking around, he hit something hard enough. "Yaaaaaaaaaa!" someone shouted from behind, but Myungsoo still doesn’t  care. After walked for 30minutes, Myungsoo stopped in front of the Han River. The river looks very beautiful, especially if at night. Myungsoo sighs. If he could breathe as before, seen by everyone freely. But no, this is the miracle that has been given. He should be grateful. He went to the garden bench and took a seat at there. Ifonly.... if only Krystal was here, he thought.

“YAAA!” Myungsoo heard that someone shouted again. He opened his eyes and saw a girl was staring at him. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, people couldn’t see him. That girl must be shouted at someone else. “are you deaf?” Myungsoo looked in front of him, the girl was standing right there. Why did she talk with me, thought Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stares at her, “why are you staring like that?” asked the girl. “did you see me?” asked Myungsoo back, his habbit. The girl raised her eyebrows, “so you are a ghost?” Myungsoo looks down and diverted his eyesight. “Ya! You’ve broke my stuffs.” Said the girl, but Myungsoo is still looking at another view. “I don’t think that we ever met before.” “what? Didn’t you remember when you bumped me at subway station and I shouted you and you just....didn’t give a damn about it, so I just followed you.” Phrased the girl. “what a long story..” Myungsoo sighs. “aish!!! Take a responsibility for my stuffs, dude!” “You know, people couldn’t see me. howcan I take responsibility for what I did not do?” The girl jaws dropped, “ I saw another ghost again......” said her, myungsoo stared at her, “I’m not a ghost.” “You are!!! You said that people couldn’t see you, right?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and stood up, “none of your business.” “wait!!!!” the girl hold on him. Myungsoo stopped. “How can you wanted to go away from people who could see you?” said the girl, Myungsoo back to his seats. He just doesn’t know what to do, but he thinks that this girl might be can help him.

“My name is suzy....” said the girl introduce herself, “Kim Myungsoo.” Said Myungsoo briefly. “what??!?” Suzy opens her eyes wide, Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. “what’s wrong?” “No...No...But my mom once told me about her patient named Kim Myungsoo, she said that the boy has lost for 30years and hasn’t been found until now. Is that you?” Myungsoo stared at Suzy straightly, “did your mom told you about she went to Myungsoo’s house? Did your mom always wears hanbok and she has a long wavy hair?” asked Myungsoo, he even still remembers about the paranormal went to his house and talked to him. Then Suzy nods, “Yes....” “That’s true, it’s me.” Suzy’s jaw dropped again, “how could it be happened....oh my god!” Myungsooshrugged. “How old are you?”  asked Suzy. “17 years old.” “You’ve been gone for 30 years, added with your age now. You should be 47 now!! Oh my holy god!!!” “take it easy....” “How can I? You are supposed to be my father.” Said Suzy, now Myungsoo’s laughing. “You must be have a power to see me?” “Yeah, that’s true. This power has becamepartof my offspringalive. You are not the first ghost though.” Suzy smiled.

“why did you go to 2011?” asked Suzy again. “I also don’t know why I’m here, I found this ring in my studio and I fell asleep, when I woke up, I was already in Seoul Art high school. And this ring can’t escape from my fingers.” Myungsoo explained. Suzy looks confused all of sudden, “may I see your ring?” Myungsoo stares at Suzy and gives his hand. Suzy looks really shock when she saw the ring has became a little red, “what’s wrong?” asked Myungsoo. Suzy let go of Myungsoo’s hands, “nothing. That’s a beautiful ring....bytheway, do youhave apurposefor livingin the present?” Myungsoo smiled and sighed, “of course, I do have. In past, I couldn’t play my guitar and I didn’t have a chance to attend art school. But now, I have it all. People may not see me, but it just a part of my miracle.” Said Myungsoo. Suzy is still looks confused and thinking of something. Something that related with Myungsoo’s misterious ring, something that might bring her to another live with another person, and something that could make her and Kim Myungsoo become together.

 

 

*HIIIIIII!!! sorry for the super late updates,been super busy huhuhu anw I added suzy, hope you guys will like and enjoy it kekeke saranghae<3 wow tonight infinite will release Paradise as the repack album. Everyone's excited right? kkkk :)