She's the brightest Crystal on earth

When The Love Falls

“see? How beautiful is it?” asked Myungsoo, Krystal stared at him, he’s still closing his eyes. Krystal nodded.  And he smiled brightly, for the first time. Krystal doesn’t know that the most weird and expressionless guy could has that smile. One of charming smile she had ever seen. “why are you doing this?” asked Krystal. Myungsoo smiled bitterly and opened his eyes, “just for fun.” He looked at Krystal and sitting on the ground. Krystal raised her eyebrow, watched what he is doing. “what are you doing?” Myungsoo’s head up, “to get an inspiration.” Krystal nodded, she thinks that this is the right time to ask myungsoo again. But before she could ask him, Myungsoo starts to playing his giutar. It’s the song that was he played before in the music room. Krystal is watching him seriously, and she carried away. She really loves the song.

“who are you?” asked Krystal when Myungsoo finished playing his guitar. Myungsoo stared at her, “please don’t just stared at me..” Krystall begged him. “I’m sorry.” Myungsoo opened his mouth. “what? I asked your name.” Krystal patiently face that cold guy, she thinks that it’s the best way to catch his attention. Become a calm person and be patient, but never give up. “I’m sorry, because I’ve been always avoiding you.” Myungsoo looking straight and sighed. “Kim Myungsoo.” He said while breathing. Krystal nodded, “It’s okay. I’m Krystal, Krystal Jung.” Krystal smiled and gave her hand to Myungsoo, but Myungsoo just stared at her and smiled. “why are you here? You are a students of science high school, right? It’s written on your uniform.” Myungsoo still silence and looked at his uniform, he didn’t even know that it’s written on it. “Yes.” He answered briefly and continued, “why are you being like this all of sudden?” Krystal shocked, “what? What did you mean?” “you became such a sweet girl, in fact you are not.” Krystal is clenching her hands, how dare this guy is, thought her.

“It’s okay if you still want to insult me or say anything bad. Well who cares with the bulls that came from your mouth?” said Krystal. “american girl, please behave!” “how did you know that I am american?” “just guessing from your name.” Myungsoo grabbed his things and stood up. “where are you going?” asked Krystal. “home.” Myungsoo turned around his body and walks away, leaving Krystal with so many thoughts on her head.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

To be honest, I’m weak. So weak. I can’t stand her stare, it’s the most beautiful stare with those eyes on earth I swear. That’s why I really wanted to go from her, I can’t be like this. And her name, Krystal? She’s even brighter than diamonds and crystal in the world. Oh why am I like this, I don’t even know her that well. She just a girl who suddenly came to my dream and met me accidentally in this life. She even made my life became worse. No the last sentence is wrong, actually she made it better. Better than before. I just don’t know how to express it, I still have so many things to solve.

When I reached home I saw mom and dad are with someone. That person is really weird, she is such a paranormal. But who cares? I just passed the parlor as usual, and then I glanced at her. “he’s here.” Mom is really shock, “what? How could it be happens?” That person comes over me and tries to touch me, but she can’t do that. Wait, she saw me? “He has been here for 3 days and he’s still don’t know why he’s here.” Mom started to tearing up and dad hugged her shoulder, “myungsoo, are you here?”  Mom immidately asked me and came over the paranormal’s side. I just nodded, “he nodded.”  Said the paranormal. “what about his look now? I still remember my handsome son 30years old ago.” I opened my eyes wide, shocked. 30 years ago? Me? What the hell is this? That’s why mom looked really old, dad either. That’s why everyone is so modern, and I’ve gone for 30 years without coming back for once? I’m sure, I’m dreaming!!! Wake up, Myungsoo. WAKE UP!!!! I can feel my breath now, feels so cramped and have no energy. What is this, why is this given to me? “He’s still the same like at his picture. Nothing’s changed.” Mom smiled brightly, dad too. “son, please comeback.” Said my dad with teary eyed. Honestly, I miss them, I want to comeback become a normal person again. Seen by everyone, but no. If I comeback, I couldn’t do my hobby. I couldn’t have fun, and enjoy my life. Even when I’m unseen by people but I can do anything. There’s no one could force me like what daddy had done.

I shook my head and run to the upstairs. I entered my room and cried. For the first time in my life, I really I cried just because unimportant problem. So now, I’m in 2011? Krystal is 30 years younger than me? How could it be happened? I can’t even call this as a miracle. This is the weird thing ever. I tried to thinking and thinking. “Miracle doesn’t come if it can’t change your life, right?” I saw Minsoo hyung is sitting next to me. “why did you come all of sudden?” “this is what I mean. This is the time, remember what I’ve said to you? You are in the different time.” He smiled. “why did it come in 2011? Why not in 1981? And why people couldn’t see me? It’s not a miracle at all.” I said with my anger. “Myungsoo-ah, you haven’t felt it yet. Be patient, bro. Some people might see you, because they have a power. Like that paranormal.” I tried to thinking about the school’s caretaker, he must be has that power. And Krystal....Krystal also has it. that’s why she could see me in her way. “don’t think too much, you are in 2011 remember! Everything has changed, you have to know it.” I smiled a little and nodded. The shadow of Minsoo hyung is gone slowly.

~

Myungsoo looks at the door that has opened by his mother, “myungsoo, I know you are there. Please have a breakfast with me?” asked his mother. Myungsoo sighed, “I’ll wait you in the table.” His mother smiled and closed the door. He just realized that he hasn’t eaten since 4 days a go. But he didn’t feel hungry  and tired at all. Myungsoo thinks he doesn’t want his mother to be an insane, so he would just ignore her. Myungsoo pack his book and grabs his guitar. Goes to downstairs and quickly wants to pass the dinning table. He sees his parents are eating, he decided to just go.

After walked for 20 minutes, Myungsoo reached the school. He really loves that school, if only that school was there at that time. Ah, he always remember it, he wanted to become an artist and goes to art school. Not science school. He shook his head, he better not remember it again, now he’s in 2011 and he goes to seoul art school, even everyday without forbiden from anyone.

Myungsoo enters the door of music room and saw Krystal is doing something wuth guitar, Myungsoo smiled a little. Krystal realizes his coming and smiles brightly. “I know you will come.” Krystal smiled, Myungsoo tried to hide his smile and stay cool in front of Krystal. “what are you doing?” “learning how to play guitar. The lesson starts around 30minutes, and it’s still quite here, so...” “okay, don’t talk too much.” Krystal glances annoyed to Myungsoo. Myungsoo grabs his guitar and his note book, “is this all yours?” asked Krystal, Myungsoo nods. “You have to teach me how to play guitar.” Myungsoo stared at her, “just focus on your piano or violin, guitar doesn’t suit you.” Krystal comes closer to Myungsoo, “really? Then we have to make a duet, you play your guitar and I’m with my piano. How is it? it would be the coolest performance ever!” Myungsoo thinks hardly for it, he thinks he couldn’t play with her. For what then? Myungsoo is unseen by everyone, also everyone definitely wouldn’t hear his string of guitar. “Such a no need.” Said Myungsoo, Krystal raised her eyebrow, “what? But why? Every students should at least shows their talents in here.” “I’ll teach you how to play guitar and you can perform without me.” Myungsoo grabs his note book, still expressionless. “which one do you want to learn?” Krystal grabs that note book and she was about to tell Myungsoo which song she wanted to play, but then the students enters the room and saw Krystal at there.