Confession in the rain

When The Love Falls

Myungsoo’s POV

Day by day I and Krystal are getting closer. It’s been almost three weeks after we met accidentally, I don’t know but I have this feeling. I don’t know how to admit it, how to tell it and how to express it in the right way. My day becomes so wonderfull, everyday we just spend it together. At the rooftop or music room or that small street restaurant. But I remember something about her, she couldn’t see any ghost. Then how could she see me? I don’t know, I just wanna be grateful to God. This is not even worse than I thought.

I pulled my blanket and was about to close my eyee until mom entered the room. “Myungsoo....are you here?” she asked me, I looked at my clock it’s freaking 12pm and she hasn’t slept. “I know you are there.”  She comes closer to my bed, “Myungsoo, this two weeks are you doing fine? If only I could see you, son. I would give everything to see you again. Myungsoo-ah, my bad-lovely son. Is it something wrong? You can tell me anytime, like you had always did in the past. “ Now she’s lying on my bed, right beside me. “I miss you so much, jeongmal bosohipeoso.” She starts to crying now. I her white hair and hugged her, though I know, she could not feel it. “I promise, mom. I will back. I promise and I won’t leave you anymore.” I started to crying too. God, please let mom see me for once. Just for a once..

I opened my eyes in the morning, inhaling the morning fresh air. I looked at the table beside my bed, there’s a cup of chocolate milk and pancake. Mom should be the one who made this for me, I smiled and ate them all. Then decided to prepare my self, today is Friday and next two days is weekend. I don’t know where should I spend my day with. Krystal usually spends her weekend time with her family or friends. So, I think I won’t get the chance to date. Oh why did I think of a date? Please, I can’t be like this.

I looked at inside my bag after I prepared my self, mom had put some breads on it. I will not eat it, but I will give it to Krystal. Since I know, she didn’t like to eat her breakfast and will end up with dizzy and complain to me. After I checked, everything’s all right. I grabbed my guitar and went out of the room and my house.

I reached the school a bit late today. But I saw Krystal hasn’t came yet, I decided to just waiting. I took a seat at the school yard and open my note book. I’ve been always writting some stuffs at there, like some lyrics and notes. And this past two weeks I wrote about her, not really specific but I ever drew her face on it. I really love her eyes, I really want to have that beautiful eyes. But I know Krystal really deserves it. although, she’s kind of a rude american girl, but she’s sweet and lovely. I forgot how many times I lost my coolness in front of her just because her cute smile or the other little things.  I smiled a little until  a school’s caretaker came and smiling to me.

“happy? Did you find it?” asked him, I looked at him straightly. What did he mean? “Find what?” I asked him back, my habit. “a happiness in this life,” he said. I wonder, if he could read my mind. I just tried to ignore him. “You looked really happy after you met her right? Do you know you also have a big chance to show your talent?” “How did you know that? How did you see me? And if I could get that chance, will people see me?” We both silence for a while after that long questions. He sighed, “You will know later, just do your best right now and make her happy.” He smiled and went off from my side. This old guy seriously creepy, he could read future eh.

After a few minutes, I saw a girl came out from white car with a bad face but she just tried to smile I think. Then I saw a boy, also came out from that car. I saw Krystal and Minho walked together, instantly my blood boil to see them walking together. Minho tried to get Krystal’s hands, but sometimes he failed. I clenched my hands and walk off, I decided to go to the rooftop. And I don’t want to meet that girl for a while.

 

Krystal’s pov

Pissing off! Argh what the hell with my parents’ plans about it, have no idea. I’m really angry with them, if I coulnd’t increase my school’s mark and do not want to hear what they say, I would go back to America. With......Minho. Yes, that Choi Minho. My sunbae. I don’t know what to say about this to Myungsoo, we are pretty close right now and I can tell everything to him. But this is about Minho and that ‘plan’. Myungsoo shouldn’t know about this. Okay, I will silence.

I’m looking for Myungsoo right now, but I can’t find him everywhere. And the last place I haven’t came is the rooftop. Myungsoo didn’t attend today’s classes, I bet something is wrong with him. I decided to go to the rooftop, although I know rain would come soon. Oh I haven’t eaten my breakfast and lunch too, duh so hungry. Sulli asked me to go to the cafetaria earlier, but I rejected it. I don’t wanna meet Minho, I know he would be there. I’m sure, Myungsoo brings something to eat like usual.

I reached the rooftop, out of breath and saw Myungsoo at there. I took a deep breath and came closer to him. He’s looking at the view of seoul from here. But then he closed his eyes and breathing. He completely didn’t care about me, so I decided to just talk. “I’ve been looking for you,” I said smiled. He didn’t reply and continue breathing. “Actually I know that you are here, but I have so many things to do, so.....” “have so many things to do? With your lovely sunbae? Oh I see...” Myungsoo opened his eyes and staring straight at me right now. I don’t undersatnd what he means before. “I’m not good as Minho, I’m not rich like him, I’m careless and helpless. You can choose him,” said Myungsoo and then he grabbed his things, was about to leave me before I scremed out. “what did you mean? Did you see I went to school with him? Did you see he tried to touch me? Did you get jealous because all of those unimportant things? Please, Myungsoo. We know each other for almost 3 weeks, and I do believe you. And you should believe me to!” I said behind him.

He dropped out his bag and came over me, faster and faster. My heart is beating when he reached only 10cm from my face. Without looking around, he immidately hugged me so tight. I shocked yet I feel so warm in his side. “Krystal, I like you.....a lot......I....I love you........” I got more shock after he confessed his love to me. “I know it’s too soon, but I can’t stand it...I......” he couldn’t finish his words and keeps hugging me and he sighed. I could feel his warm breath, passed my ears.

I don’t know what to say, so I just put my hands to his back, hugging him. I’ve been silence and couldn’t do anything, after I did it I think he felt so relieved. I’m also happy that he finally confessed it, but something is different......he didn’t ask me to be his someone special. I felt so hopeless either. Helet go of my arms, the heavy rains started dropping from the sky. I want to run and seek the shade, but he held me back and I'm already wet. He was holdingmy wrist, then pulls over and kissed me very gently. I was surprised but I’m too excited to reject it, the kiss is very soft with his love that I can’t read. I closed my eyes and let the moment happening for longer time, I’m enjoying the cold and every dropof rain rolling down our faces.

He opened his eyes and stopped kissing me. He looked at me, we both get shy to each other. Then he touched my hair and grabbed my wrist. We went off from rooftop, go to the music room and take my bag. We walked together, our hands is still holding, for the first time. Myungsoo looks so happy, but he didn’t show it to me. He just keep calm and smiled sweetly, so do I. “where are we going?” I asked him. “wherever you wanna go..” he replied briefly. “Just go to your home, and we can’t wait till the rain stops.” Then he looked confused, “...okay...” he smiled to me.

 

 

*Hi!!!! Finally can udated this fic hehehehe please enjoy, thankyou<3