Kind of surprise

When The Love Falls

Myungsoo’s pov

The next morning I went to that school again, because I’m getting curious and I didn’t get anything yesterday. Also, I really want to meet her. The owner of the most firece face and beautiful eyes on earth. I don’t even know what her name is. That’s why today, I’ll make sure everything will be allright. But the problem is I am really awkward and clumsy, sometimes it makes people becomes mad or even more bad than I thought.

I entered the school’s gate and walked around. The school is still quiet, I only saw a caretaker is sweeping the schoolyard at there. I took a seat at the long couch, I grabbed my book and started to read. “why are you here?” suddenly the caretaker came to me, excatly he’s standing in front of me now. I looked at him slowly, did he see me? “ya! I’m talking to you! This is not your place, please go away.” So he’s really saw me, but how? As I know, everyone couldn’t see me, except that fierce girl. But this old man, really really talking to me. “who are you? Where are you from?” he asked me and sitting beside me. “...me?” he looked at me, “who else?” I tried to calmdown, “I’m from seoul science high school.” “why are you here?” “to solve my problem.” “what’s problem?” I glared at him, this person is a mumbler I swear. “you don’t need to know.” I continued to reading my book.

He raised his eyebrow, “okay, I won’t force you. But remember, I can see you and don’t ever make some noise to the students.” Said him while coughing, I just nodded. “how did you see me?” I asked him, but I doubt it. He smiled, “I don’t know.” “everyone couldn’t see me, except you and her. You must be have a power.” I said to him. “No, I don’t have any power. You are seen by me. Her? who is she?” “please don’t ask me, oh seriously I’ve talked a lot to stranger.” I closed my book and put it on my bag. “wait!” he holds me, “I can help you.” “I don’t need any help..” I was about to stood up but failed, “You are in the different time now and......and you are not a dead person. You are not a ghost.” I looked at him and smiled bitterly,  “Oh really?” I don’t really care anymore, so I decided to go from his side and just walk around. I saw many students has came to the school, but I haven’t seen her.

I went to the music class first, I grabbed my guitar and my note book to make a new song and I hope I could sing it everyday. No one could forbid me like dad, no once could tell me to study study and study, because no one could see me. I don’t know when will the class start, so I can use this room for longer time. After 2 hours making the new song, I smiled brightly. It success and I think it will be a good song. I started to playing it and and appreciate the song. I don’t know that it would be such a nice song. If only dad didn’t force me to go to science school and let me study in art school then I would make a thousand of beautiful songs I guess. Sadly, it’s only my dream. Even when I got that chance to make a thousand of songs, but people couldn’t see me. Life is unfair.

Suddenly there’s a voice of something has fell down to the floor. I turned around my body and I saw her. She’s holding a violin and made a guilty face, and actually it’s so cute.

 

Krystal’s POV

Today’s  lesson will be in school hall and I didn’t bring my violin. Oh crap! I thought the lesson would be presented in the music room and I could borrow the violin at there. I don’t really like violin, but yeah because I choose music as my focus I have to learn all of those things.

I decided to run away from classes rather than having to accept a punishment. So I went to music room, settled and eneterd the room slowly. I heard someone was playing a guitar, heopposite direction from me, and facing to the right. While thedoor on the left. He’s playing a nice song and I’ve never heard it before. The way he sings, the way he plays his guitar is just so perfect. I’m getting curious and wanted to get closer until I got stumbled and my violin fell down to the floor.

I stood up and looked at him, he was already staring at me. As usual, without expression and turned around his body again. “what....what are you doing in here?” I asked him. “didn’t you see?” he asked me back, his voice is so flat. I don’t even believe that the one who sang earlier was him. “why are you always asking me after I asked you?” “why did you always ask me then?” again, he asked me back. “stop playing around and answer.” He stood up and glanced at me. “stop forcing me and go away!” he said, still with flat voice and facial expression.  He was about to leave the room.

“I’M CURIOUS!” I shouted behind his back. He stopped his steps. “I’m so curious. Why did you come, who are you, why are you here, everything is popping out on my mind.” I took a breath, “and why did you always avoid me when I asked you something? You never answer all of my questions since the first time we met.” I could feel my breath and my heart is beating faster when he turned around his body and comes closer to me. I didn’t expected it will be worked like this. Now we are only 10cm from our own faces, I could feel his breath. So warm and peaceful. He opened his mouth, wanted to say something. “It’s not my problem.” He turned his body and walks away from me. “YA!!!!!!” what the actual with this guy seriously, I thought he would answer my questions and say sorry. But look at what he had done!

I decided to follow him, this guy should be taught! And I think, he really likes with someone who never give up. It’s really me, I will never give up until he answers all of my questions and what is his purpose to come here. He goes to the 2nd floor and starts to run. “YA!!!!” I shouted and tried to catch him. He’s still seen by me, I am a good runner. He passed 3rd floor already and went to the 4th floor of school. Seriously, I almost out of breath but still running to catch him. Does he really wanna go to the rooftop? Yes, he does. He passe dthe 4th floor like a wind and went to the rooftop. I am still running until I met the stairs to the rooftop and accidentally bumped his back and he feel down.

“ahhhrghhh...” he groaned. Without realizing, I’m on his back now. Face down on the ground. I immidately moved away from him, he stood up. “I’m sorry.....I’m....out...of breath......hah.....” I exhaled inhaled my breath like a fish who just got water. He stared at me, “you are quite heavy.” Insulted me, still expressionless. I smiled a little, “It’s embarassing.” He took a breath, “every girl always worried about their weight.” I stared at him, “I’m not.....”. he just silence and looks at the view. “!!!!!!!” I shocked after looked at the view, “it’s amazing isn’t it?” “what the ? It’s really high!!!! I hate it!!!!!” “It’s because you can’t feel the atmosphere in here.” I looked at him, how could he says that this is amazing? “wait for 3minutes and you’ll see....” I sighed, “hey it’s still a afternoon, you won’t see anything.” He already closed his eyes and focus on breathing. I saw he was smiling a little bit, it makes me smiling either. After 3minutes (I think it’s more), the weatherbecame calm and very cold. I really could feel the breeze from this auntumn.  The clown like coming to the rooftop and dancing around us. It’s really beautiful and then I saw Seoul City from here. For the first time in here since I lived in Korea, I’ve never been to the place like this. Seoul is so beautiful and I could see everyone is really busy at there. They really likes auntumn and so do I.