Everything acts weird

When The Love Falls

Myungsoo opens his eyes, blinked for three times and shocked. “where am I?” he looks around him, it’s a music room. He looks at himself that he was still wearing the same clothes like the last time he saw. He looks beside him, there’s his guitar. It’s also the same guitar. He looks so confused and doesn’t know what to do. When he grabbed his guitar, he saw the ring on his finger. He remembers everything before he’s here. “I was not in here, I should be in the studio.” He stands up and looks at his watch, it’s 5.30pm. Myungsoo goes out from the music room while brings his giutar. He looks around him again, it’s a school. How could he be here? He thought. He keeps walking and walking until he found a school gate and big board written ‘SEOUL ART HIGH SCHOOL’. He nods, he doesn’t really care about the school and who dragged him. All he wanted is just go to home now.

Myungsoo reached his home at 6pm. He goes to the door, press the keyword of the house and enters. He saw his mom was watching tv, he comes closer to his mother and took a seat beside her. But his mother didn’t give any respond, she keeps watching. “Mom....why did you leave me at the studio?” asked myungsoo looked at his mother, but she just keeps watching without looking at myungsoo. “Mom....someone has dragged me to seoul art high school. It’s a new school right? This two weeks I missed so many things.” Said Myungsoo again, but his mom is still silence. Then she cried a lot. She looks really old than before, and Myungsoo just realized about it. “Mom why are you crying? The movie is sad, isn’t it? I told you so many times not to watch those kind of movies.” “Myungsoooo......” his mother shouted. “yes mom, I’m here.” Said Myungsoo with teary eyed. ”Myungsoo where are you, son?” His mother’s cry getting louder, Myungsoo shocked. Didn’t she saw him? Didn’t she heard everything from Myungsoo’s mouth? And then his father went out from his room and goes to his mother’s side. He sits between myungsoo and mother. Why are they ignoring me? Thought him.

“Yeobo, please stop. We’ve already willing it, please don’t be like this.” His father hugged the mother and crying too. Myungsoo started to crying, what is this? What’s that all meant? Why everyone couldn’t recognize him? Myungsoo goes to upstairs, and enters his room. He looks around his room, nothing’s changed. It just the same like two weeks ago. He sits at his bedroom and found a family photo. He hugged the photo so tight and cried. He could feel his tears is falling down, flowing so hard. He didn’t know what had happened to his family, he feels so difficult to keep his promise about not to hurt himself anymore. But he already tired with that, he decided to just sleep and get better later.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I opened my eyes wide. I got a dream last night. A long-haired girl was following me, she kissed me on lips, and I left her.  She said something that I couldn’t hear. I took a breath, it was just a dream. Nevermind.  And then saw my mom is still sleeping in the floor. Why did she do that? I still can’t understand and I still can’t get it. I her hair that has became white and then I got up.

After prepared my self, I decided to go to studio. I wanna see what had happened at there too. I wore my school uniform, because today is a school day. And I also want to go to my school. After 30minutes walked, I didn’t saw my studio. All I saw is seoul art high school. “excuse....me.....” I tred to ask to people. He didn’t look at me, is he blind or something? “excuse me, sir.” I called him again, but he still didn’t give respond. Oh what the hell is wrong with everyone? I pissed off, then decided to leave him and goes to Seoul Art High School. I think I will find something at there.

I went to the school gate. I saw and read all the rules, vision and mission, and other school’s crap things that written on the big board. I read something weird, this school was built on 26th March, 1991. It’s like 10 years later? I’m sure, I’m dreaming now. I slapped my face, it’s really hurts. No, I’m not dreaming. It’s a reality. What had happened? Did I sleep for 10years ago without waking up? Did I in coma for 10years after the last time I sliced my artery? Isn’t it impossible? I should be die. And why didn’t everyone recognize me? Or I really dead and that’s why there’s no one could see me....?

I fell down to the ground, I don’t care if people could see me or not. There’s so many questions on my head. If I was dead, why I’m still here? I should be in that place, hyung’s place. But I’m still here, there’s something wrong. I’m really sure about it. I have to find it, I have to find the reason why I am here. I decided to go to inside the school, I don’t why but I really want to know about this school. Before I could enter the gate, someone grabbed my wrist. I saw hyung was smiling to me. “hyung?!? Hyung, I know that you will pick me up to go to your place, right? Kajja!” But Minsoo hyung just hold on me, “no, myungsoo. I’m here, because I wanna tell you something.” He smiled and sighed at the same time, “Myungsoo, I know you are confused with all of this. Believe me, you haven’t died. You  are just going to somewhere.” “somewhere? Hyung I’m still in Seoul, right?” He smiled again, “yes, but in the different time. You will know later.” Before I wanted to say that all of his words are bull and nonsense, he already gone. He always like that. So I haven’t died? Then why people couldn’t see me?

I went to that school, I saw so many students at there. But they are different. Their uniform is really modern and better than mine. I passed the cafetaria and saw a girl on my drea last night. So she’s one of students in here? Yeah, it really looks like that. I took a seat at the corner of cafetaria, staring at her. I think now she could feel that I’m staring at her. Her gestures getting restless and she couldn’t help but staring at me too. I immidately ran away from the canteen, not because of I was afraid but because she has a beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen and that’s one of reasons why I stared at her.