Should I Trust you?

When The Love Falls

Krystal and Myungsoo are walking in the rain while holding hands. Seems they really like rain and both can’t stop smiling. Krystal looks at Myungsoo’s finger, there’s a silver ring in it. And Krystal wonder what ring is that. Krystal stares at myungsoo, but he was too busy with his thoughts. Krystal just breathe and tries to think positive. Without realizing it, Myungsoo holds her hands tighter and Krystal smiled.

After walked, they’re finally arrived at Myungsoo’s home. Myungsoo sighs, he knows what would be happen. But he just tries to calm his self down, he knows his mother is at home right now. Also, he’s really sure that his mother would understand about Krystal eventhough she couldn’t see Myungsoo. “We are arrived. This is my home.” Said Myungsoo flat. Krystal smiled, “It’s a unique home style, it’s like a vintage home style.” Myungsoo sighed again, not much changed from his home. It’s still the same like 30years ago, but now it already has a big tree and the gate. Myungsoo walked first to his home and took a deep breath when he opens the door.

They got inside the house, and Krystal is getting more interested. Myunsoo brings her to guest room, “you can use the towels and my clothes.” Said Myungsoo. “thanks”, Krystal grinned. Myungsoo left her alone at the room. Krystal looks around the room, she really likes the design. So vintage but there’s still point of the modern things. Krystal opened the wardrobe and saw some towels also boy’s clothes. It’s also old-fashion, there’s no t-shirt. Well, actually there’s one black plain t-shirt. Krystal took one towels and the t-shirt. She grabbed her bag, luckily she brought her hotpants. And then she goes to the bathroom.

Myungsoo doesn’t know what to do, he just brought Krystal to Minsoo’s room. If his mother saw this or even his father, they would really angry. That room is supposed to keep neat and good. The room located beside hsi parent’s room. If Krystal was showering, the sound of water will be heard. So many thoughts on Myungsoo’s head right now, he just couldn’t do anything. And then someone enters his room, it’s Krystal. “I....I’m sorry, but I feel so empty at there. Would you like to accompany me?” asked her, bites her lips. “No need, just come here and close the door.” Said Myungsoo briefly. Krystal shocked, Myungsoo just asked her to be in one room.

Actually, Myungsoo did that just because he doesn’t want his mother to see Krystal at Minsoo’s room. “You are tired, right?” asked Myungsoo, Krystal just nodded. Before Myungsoo could say his words, Krystal already laid down at the bed. “I’m really tired and I’m sorry, I was really rude.” Said Krystal, Myungsoo couldn’t help but let it happened. Myungsoo sits on the floor without blanked, Krystal looks at him with guilty feelings. “Myungsoo-ah, you need a blanked? Go ahead, this is yours right?” said Krystal gave the blanked, Myungsoo is still expressionless and stares at Krystal. “You’ll get cold, just use it for yourself.” “I can’t see you like this.....” Krystal bites her lower lips, “how about....how about you also lay in here?” Myungsoo glares at Krystal who just smiled stupidly. This girl asked him such a thing? Maybe it’s really usual in America, but Myungsoo sure that Krystal is not like that. He just nodded and gets on the bed.

Myungsoo looks at Krystal and how they are sharing the blanked together. Myungsoo didn’t expect this things before, he was about only 20cm from Krystal’s body. She’s rubbing her arms, getting cold. Myungsoo immidately hugged her, “getting cold?” Krystal shocked with it, but then she just relaxe and smiled, “not again, there’s you, hugging me.....” she hugged Myungsoo too. Both finally fell asleep in the sweet hug.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Myungsoo’s POV

I’m awake because of lightning in the outside. I hugged Krystal’s back, unfortunately it didn’t make her awake. She such a deep sleeper, so do I. I meant I used to a deep sleeper, but after I came to this new life I could don’t sleep and didn’t feel tired at all. I get up and went to the downstairs, I should make something for Krystal. At least tofu soup and green tea for her. I might not make as much commotion in the kitchen, it would make mom awake.

After prepared the food, I go to the upstairs again and bring the tray. When I reached upstairs, I saw my door is opened and I got shocked. I tired to peek from the outside, I heard Krystal and my mom were talking. “So, you are Myungsoo’s friend?” asked mom. “Yes, I am. I’m sorry I’m so rude in your home, I just too tired and laid down in the bed.” Krystal looks so nervous but she tried to answer properly. “It’s okay. Myungsoo was the one who brought you here, right?” why did mom ask such a thing? “O...Ofcourse...I’m sorry because I wore his tshirt too, we got rained and I was totally wet.” Said Krystal keeps apologising. And then mom smiled, “No problem, dear. I’m happy that you are here. If you want to continue your sleep, just go ahead. Okay?” said Mom smiled and then touched Krystal cheeks and went out of my room, why is she being like that? But the two of them are my trusted-people. I should start to trust Krystal from now on.

I entered the room and saw Krystal was smiling to me. I laid the tray on the table beside the bed. “You made this?” asked Krystal, I looked at her and nodded. She immidately grabbed the tray and eat the dish. I smiled, I really love to see that greedy girl eats like a pig. Lovely pig. “have you called your driver?” “already, I also gave your address.” Ijust nodded and she continues to eating.

Suddenly, when I was watching Krystal eating, blood flowed from her nostrils. I immidately ran at her and ruined her late lunch. “what’s happen?” asked Krystal. “What had happened to you?” I asked her back, oh again my habit. She raised her eyebrow, “I don’t get it, I was eating and....” she stopped her words after saw bloods on my finger. She touches her nose and smiled, “it’s only nosebleeds. I got cold, remember?” but she was shaky and touches her head, “I’m a bit dizzy...” I laid her down to the bed first, “just get a rest.” I said to her. She was about to pull the blanked then my mom enters the room.

“Oh sorry, dear. Did you want to sleep again?” asked mom to her, “It’s okay, ahjumma. What’s happening?” “someone has came and he said he’s looking for you because you gave him this address to pick you up.” “Oh, he must be my driver. I will change my clothes first..” Krystal sgto up from the bed. “Driver......? But...oh nevermind, you shouldn’t change it. Keep wearing it until you reach home.” Mom smiled. Krystal nodded and thanked mom, she grabbed her bag and looked at me. I sighed and take her to the downstairs.

When we was at the downstairs, Krystal’s driver was looked towards outside the house. So I couldn’t recognize him. I looked at Krystal, that girl seems so confused. But then the driver turned back his body, Krystal’s driver is.......Minho? “Hi, Krys. Let’s go home...” “why are you here?” asked Krystal angry. “Ahjussi couldn’t pick you and told me to do it and he gave me the address.” How could Minho and Krystal got this close? Closer than my relation with her. How could Minho know Krystal’s driver so well? I just do not want to think about it now. I’m pissing off. I ran to the upstairs again and Krystal looked at me but I don’t care. How could Minho? Why always Minho? and should Krystal be my next trusted-people? after I kissed, hugged, and almost gave this confidence but she just didn't tell me anything about Minho. I'm upset..

 

 

*hi!!!! Been a while didn't update kekeke and this is weekend and I gave this to you. Hope you'll like it, please enjoy and wait for the next chapt!!<3