First Impressions

When The Love Falls

“isn’t it a bit scary?” asked Sulli, after Krystal told her about the music room accident yesterday. “a little, because I don’t know who was it. so I left him instead of ask or wake him up.” Said Krystal. “If I were you at that time, I wouldn’t play anything, stare to anything, after I clean it I will go away.” “hahahaha you are a coward eh.” Krystal laughed.

Suddenly, Minho an handsome senior comes to Krystal’s seat. “hi.” He smiled to Krystal. “Oh, annyeong sunbaenim.” Said Krystal smiled back to him. “Are you okay?”asked Minho. Krystal raised her eyebrow, “what? Sure, I completely fine.” She smirked. “I thought, there’s something wrong yesterday at the music room. I heard so many new about that room, I just want you to be fine.” Minho smiled to Krystal. “Thankyou, sunbaenim. There was nothing wrong yesterday, after I had cleaned the room, I immidately left it.” “That’s good..” Minho smiled again and again.

In the corner of school, there is someone who was looking at Krystal. Krystal remembers him, she was about to tell Sulli about it, but it seems like she was being held. She couldn’t tell it to Sulli, her voice was like stuck in the esophagus. That guy stands up, and went away from her sight. And now Krystal could feel her voice, she shouted when Sulli called her. “omg, your voice, krys..” said Sulli. The other students at the school yard was looking at her. “Krys, what’s wrong?” asked Minho. Krystal was just shook her head.

 

Krystal’s Pov

I saw him again, he was sitting in the corner of cafetaria. All he did was just stared at me, like I did something wrong to him. Or did he know that we were in the same room yesterday? It can be. That’s why he stared at me like that and he might be wanted to know me? I don’t know, to be honest I’m also curious with him. Where did he from? Is he a junior too? And how could we be in the same room yesterday, whereas before I played the piano he wasn’t there? “sunbaenim, sulli, I think I have to go now.” “wait, where?” asked Minho sunbaenim. “Mmm, library. See ya!” I lied to them, I actually wanted to follow that guy.

I went to all of school’s side, but I saw nothing. I didn’t see him anywhere, except at the toilet. I will not enter man’s room eventhough I really curious. But yeah, I’ve been waiting at there too, but he didn’t show up. I asked the cleaning service, and he said there’s no one at there. So where is he now? Is he really important? Gosh, i don’t even know him, why am I like this. I should back to the cafetaria before the music class start.

“where have you been?” asked Minho again. Gee, can’t he just shut thu fu up? I’m tired, he’s kind and handsome but he just too interfere with my business. “you are sweating.” Said Sulli, “I thought, an american kid hates to be sweating hahaha.” I rolled my eyes, “I just looked around school. Sulli, let’s go to music class. I think we’ll be late.” “Oh, de! Come on. Sunbaenim, see ya.” Sulli stood up and waved at Minho. Minho smiled at us and waved back.

“Krys, don’t you know that?” asked Sulli. “Know what?” “Sunbaenim seems really likes you! I can see from his eyes and the way he asked about you earlier.” I smiled a little, I don’t know I should be proud or not. “Oh really?” “yea...You should date him! Before it’s too late.” “Oh sulli, he’s a good guy but I haven’t fell for him. And we just knew him about 3days? It’s freaking short time.” I sighed. “But you look good with him!” Sulli doesn’t give up. “Sulli, you can date him if you want to, okay? Stop forcing me. I don’t like him.” Sulli pouted and I passed her.

We went to the music room, I saw students already at there but the teacher hasn’t came yet. I entered the room with Sulli, my eyes immidately looked at the guy wearing another school uniform. IT’S HIM! I was about to call Sulli, but again I felt so hard to talk. I looked at him and he looked at me. I see his eyes was like calling me to go to his side. So, I just walked over him, getting closer to him. I felt my heart is beating. Then here I am, beside this guy. He doesn’t look at me, his stare is straight. Not for me again. I tried to greet him then, “Hello?” he looked at me slowly, I gave my best smile to him. Instead of greet me back, he just stared at me like he wants to eat me alive. “did you see me?” asked him. Ohmygod, he’s forever weird. “what?” he exhaled his breath and went out of the class. “ya!! Ya!!! Wait!!!!” because the teacher is not there, I think I should follow him. I’m following him right now, he’s walking like a boss in front of me without saying any single word. “YA!! Please stop...” he stopped his steps and back off, “are you talking to me?” he stared at me and asked such a question. “who else? There’s no one beside you, dude.” I took a deep breath. His eyes still looking at me, like he didn’t believe me. “proof it.” “what?” I reaised my eyebrow, showed my confused face. This guy is really weird and why did I follow him? “Proof it, you said that you are talking to me.” “ohmygod yes, I’m talking to you right now. I even can answer your questions.” “did you see me?” asked him again. Is he a ghost or something? “Yes, I ing see you!” his face didn’t change, he turned his body and continue to walking. What the hell is this...

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I can feel my heart is beating now. She’s still following me, even after I ignored her. Did she really really see me? Did she hear me? But why her? Why did she come to my dream and kissed me? Why did I meet her? I don’t know, I don’t understand. I keep walking and reached the school park. I stopped my steps and looked at her. “stop following me!” I said with a flat expression. She looked at me, “why?” “why are you following me?” I asked her again. “stop asking me back.” She said with a fierce look. “then, go away from me.” She shocked, “why did you come yesterday?” she asked me, I stared at her. She’s really beautiful and I don’t know why am I like this. Wait! She asked why did I come yesterday, it means she saw me in here. But after I woke up, I didn’t see anyone. I decided to just silence and took a seat. “answer me, idiot! Why did you come to the music room like a creeper yesterday?” wow, her words was really harsh. Does she learn korean culture and manners? “don’t you have manners? Call someone that you didn’t even know as a idiot? Ck.” She felt guilty now, I guess. She clenched her hands and turned around, went away. I smirked. But then, “Oh , how did she know that I was here yesterday? She must be knows something!” I slapped my forehead, she already gone and it’s too late.

 

 

*sorry for late updates! enjoy :)