Bloody Birthday.

When The Love Falls

It’s already 11.45pm, Krystal looks at her window and enjoys the night breeze. She’s actually sad, because today Myungsoo didn’t even talk about tomorrow, her birthday. Maybe, she’s gonna spend all night and day alone or with family. Since she doesnt have Myungsoo’s number and it looks like Myungsoo indeed doesn’t have a phone. So yeah, she can’t call Myungsoo to attend her event. But herself is not sure, if there would be an event/party for her. It’s 15minutes straight to her birthday, Krystal can’t sleep but suddenly someone gives her small voice like “shh shhhhhss” at the car garage. Krystal opens her eyes, and sees Myungsoo is standing up in front of the house gate with one balloon. Krystal smiled and actually shocked. “what are you doing?” said Krystal slow and softly. Myungsoo shook his head and tells Krystal to go to downstairs with a gestures. “Okay wait a minute.” Said Krystal.

Krystal goes to the downstairs quitely and she opens the door slowly so that no one could hear the sound of it. She goes out of the gate and closes it slowly. When she turns out her body, Myungsoo creepily appears and holds her hands. “are you ready?” asked Myungsoo. Krystal raises her eyebrows, Myungsoo closed Krystal eyes with a tie. “ya, what are you doing?” Myungsoo just smirked, still holding her hands. “Follow me and run!!!!” “YAAA!!!” Myungsoo never let go of Krystal’s hands during their way to someplace.

 

They finally arrived, Krystal immidately manage her breath properly. “neo michesseo? Are you crazy, dude. Where are we??? Let of this stuff to my eyes!!” said her a little angry. “wait a minute,” Myungsoo looks at his watch, “I will count down from 3, then you can open your eyes. Okay?” “Neeee.” Said Krystal still annoyed. “3.........2..........1...........” Krystal let the tie off her face and opens her eyes slowly. “Happy birthday, sweetheart!” Myungsoo smiled in front of her bringing a red cake, with a white roses scattered around her and the candle written “Happy birthday, I love you♥”. Myungsoo chooses the good place, no trees around there and the wind hasn’t come. So, the candle keeping the light. Krystal smiled, Myungsoo must be worked so hard today. “happy birthday, love. Now blow the candles out but first, please make a wish.” Said Myungsoo. Krystal smiled, closed her eyes and then blew the candles. She whispered to Myungsoo’s ear,”thankyou, dear. I love you.” Then she took a little cream of the cake, kisses myungsoo’s cheek, and gives him the cream to his cheek. “yaaaaa~~” said Myungsoo, then they’re chasing each other around the park. Myungsoo got Krystal and she can’t move now. “Thankyou for the kiss.....” Myungsoo smiled. “Thankyou for everything!” Krystal smiled better and brightly. Myungsoo gets closer to her and kissed her lips. Deep and sweet kiss of the night. Best ever night for Krystal.

..................

Krystal opened her eyes wide, last night she went home around 2am. She just smiled remembered what had happened last night with Myungsoo. She got up from her bed and sooo ready for today althought she doesn’t have plan yet. She grabs her phone and saw her inbox. Krystal received so many birthday greetings from everyone in korea and america. She smiled and replied it one by one. Then she just goes straight to bathroom and get ready.

After Krystal got everythings ready, she went to dinning table to meet her family....but she saw no one at there. Only bread and the jams left. Krystal smiled a little, she feels upset because on her day no one of her family even remember and they are busy with their own things. She made toast by her own self, after she ate she wwnt out of home. Nowehere to go and she didn’t know who’s to call. She really needs Myungsoo now, but she’s sure Myungsoo is sleeping cause last night was just dead tired. She’s walking alone and put an earphone to her ear and listenig some songs. Suddenly, someone grabbed her hands and walks besides her. Myungsoo. She just dropped her jaw a bit, shock and happy at the same time. “What are you doing here?” asked Krystal while put off her earphone. “Stalking you...why are you alone? Where’s your friends?” Krystal just gave a sad smile, but Myungsoo quickly noticed that there’s something wrong. “Today is your birthday, don’t be sad like that. What do you want?” Myungsoo came right infront of Krystal and held her chin. Krystal smiled brightly, she may thinks that she would spend all day alone but no. She has someone with her and he’s Myungsoo. She doesn’t need to be sad for this time, she should be grateful. “I don’t want anything or anybody, I want you... Only you....” Myungsoo smiled and Krystal’s hair. “Let’s spend a whole day with me.....”

..............

Krystal and Myungsoo had a really lovely day. They went to amusement park, han river, seoul namsan tower. And the evening comes, they actually already tired but they had fun. This is the first time Krystal saw Myungsoo’s laughing so happily, she also felt that happy when she saw it. she just didn’t know when would she see it again. Myungsoo took Krystal to home, during their way to Krys’ home they just couldn’t stop having fun and laughing.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

“here we are, princess.” I said when we reached her home safely eventhough we’re a little naughty and crazy today. “Thankyou my lovely !” I came over Krystal, grabbed her hands and kissed her softly as goodbye kiss. Krystal received and replied it softly to my lips. She smiled, but she couldn’t stop kissing me though. “Ya.......Stop it....and go inside now.....hhhh.....sss.....”  I said that but i kept on kissing her afterall. Krystal finally stopped and she got blushed. “Thankyou for today....see ya!!!” I just smiled and kissed her forehead. “Goodnight, sweetie.”  She waved at me and got into her house. I just wanted to stay here after she got to her room and sleep tight. But then, I heard something big inside the house and everyone’s singing happy birthday. The lights gets on around her house and I finally saw so many cars. So her family probably already set the plan for her tonight. I’m getting closer to her house and heard everything people talking about. Wishing her and they maybe will have a party tonight. Sigh, I can’t give Krystal a party. Can’t make her happy like this, but at least she was smiling a lot to me today. Then I heard someone, probably a man was talking to the guest. “I have a good news for all of us. Especially for our Krystal.” Said him, “Next month, I and Mr.Choi will held a enganged party for our son and daughter. Congratulation Choi Minho and Krystal Jung for this!!!!” And then everyone is clapping over the news. WHAT THE IS THIS??? I feel like my heart is flattering away, I can’t take my breath properly. Please repeat the words “ENGANGED PARTY FOR CHOI MINHO AND KRYSTAL JUNG”!!!!!!!!!!!! For God sake this must be a joke, Krystal won’t do that. Krystal won’t engange that guy, NEVER. Krystal only loves me I knew that, but how can she did that? She must be already know about this, but she just all freaking silence and act like it will never happened to us. But see? What had happened now? I feel my body and everything inside is breaking apart......especially my heart. I couldn’t help it anymore, but waht can I do now? Angry to people who is celebrating the party for them? Or make some noise? No, nothing I can do. I couldn’t even be seen to them, so the point is I’m useless tonight. I feel like my tears are falling down, but I stand it. And I turned out my body, went away to that house....

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

My head is like buring out and I want to explode when I heard what daddy said to everyone. “I have a good news for all of us. Especially for our Krystal.” Said him, “Next month, I and Mr.Choi will held a enganged party for our son and daughter. Congratulation Choi Minho and Krystal Jung for this!!!!” I tried so hard to smile, to not dissapointed people in front of me. They’re really kind to give me such a nice surprise, mom told me that it was Jessica’s plan. I smiled a little to her and I hugged her, “Thankyou,unnie.” I can’t stand my tears anymore and it’s finally falling so hard. Jessica might be feel confused now, she brought me to my the kitchen and asked me what had happened. “Hey, why are you crying? This is your day...Don’t be like that...” said her while touching my cheeks and tries to wipe my tears. “how can I be happy, unnie? I....I don’t love Minho, how can I be happy when daddy’s telling it to everyone that we will get engange soon? Why me? Why not you first? If I cancel all of this plan, daddy would get shame by everyone especially Minho’s father.” I started to cry all over again, Jessica comes to me and hugged me again. “everything’s gonna be alright, I will try to ask daddy about this. Okay?” said her. I just nodded.

We back to the crowd, Jessica is still holding my hands. We’re gonna face my father and all of the people in here and said that the news is....slightly wrong and i can’t accept it. “what should I ask to him?” I asked Jessica before meet my daddy. “Just said you want to talk to him and just say everything honestly. Remember, HONESTLY? This is for your own good.” Jessica told me, I just nodded means I’m understand. I tried to come to daddy’s side, he was talking to Mr.Choi aka Minho’s dad. “Dad....daddy.....have a minute?” “sure, baby. What’s up?” I bite my lips so hard, “dad.....I want.........I want to......” I haven’t finished my words then Daddy opened his eyes wide “Oh God, Krystal what happened to you???” I’m getting confused, then Minho comes to hold me. And then everything is blurry, I saw red liquid is dripping and stained my cloth. My head is spinning so hard then I only saw a black wall everywhere......