For the first time, Lunch and Smile

When The Love Falls

“Krys, where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you and I thought you wouldn’t come today.” Krystal glaces at Myungsoo, who’s still expressionless even the students has seen both of them in one room. “I....I......I was.....” “Oh crap, Mr.Kim is here. Hurry hurry.” Said a student, told everyone that the teacher was there. Myungsoo and Krystal immidately packs their things and goes to the students’ chairs. Everyone is still the same, no one discuss or mentions about her and myungsoo earlier. Even Sulli didn’t ask anything, she looked at Myungsoo in the corner, that boy is staring at her. Krystal looks so confused.

“Krys, let’s have a lunch together.”asked Sulli when the class was over. Krystal looked at Myungsoo, he’s still staring at her. “I don’t feel like eating.” Krystal lied, she’e even more hungry because she didn’t eat her breakfast this morning just because she wanted to go earlier. “mwo? Oh, okay then. See ya!” Sulli smiled and goes out of the room. Krystal pack her stuffs and was about to go out of the room too, but she was preceded by Myungsoo. She looked at that boy and started to following him. Myungsoo goes to the rooftop again, but this time he just walked slowly. Actually he didn’t want Krystal to be tired.

“following me again?” asked him to Krystal. Krystal just stared at him, with her empty stomach she thinks she couldn’t against myungsoo. Suddenly she feels so dizzy, everything was like spinning. Myungsoo turned around his body and saw Krystal was shaky. He immidately runs to her, and grabbed her shoulder. “are you okay?” Krystal is still conscious and she nodded. “I feel a little hungry.” Myungsoo sighed, he laid Krystal to the couch. He grabs his bag and saw the bread was still inside. All he know is his mom had been always put some bread inside his bag. She might be know that Myungsoo is still wearing that bag and she know Myungsoo doesn’t like to breakfast together with his dad. That’s why his mom put it again, after long ago she didn’t do it.

“I have this, made by my mom. It’s up to you if you want to eat that.” Krystal immidately grabbed the bread from Myungsoo’s hands and eating them greedily. Myungsoo smiled, this girl is really hungry not a little. This girl is actually cute, warm, and a crybaby. She’s not that fierce person, it just her outside look. Myungsoo was staring and smiling at her, and Krystal caught it. Myungsoo’s smile completely dissapeared. Krystal smiled a little, but she couldn’t help. It’s the first time, she saw that boy smiling so bright like that. “The bread is good and delicious. Your mom is good! I have mom, but she can’t cook. So, my father is the one who cooks for us.” “I don’t care.” Myungso tried to be cool again, damn he lost his coolness in front of Krystal just because he was smiling like an idiot.

“Ah I’m really hungry!” said Krystal. “Let’s go for lunch.” Myungsoo grabbed his bag and walked quickly. “hey wait!!!!” Krystal immidately followed him in the behind. After they passed the school’s gate, they walked slowly. “why did you reject sulli by lied to her that you didn’t feel like eating, in fact you are really hungry?”  asked Myungsoo when they walked together. “I also don’t know, I want to follow you because I’m still curious.” Krystal smiled bitterly. “wow, after 30years it’s still there.” Myungsoo whispered, “what?” “let’s go..” without looking at Krystal, he enters the shop. And took a seat in the corner. “just order what you want, call the waitress by yourself.” Krystal glanced annoyed at Myungsoo and saw the menu. “what should I eat? I lived in America since I was 8 years old, I only ate kimchi and bulgogi as korean cuisine at there.” Said Krystal sighed. “Poor you. You should try bulgogi and tofu soup in here. Oh don’t forget ddeokbokki!” Myungsoo suggested, Krystal nodded. She called the waiter and ordered it. “You don’t want to eat?” asked Krystal to Myungsoo who was staring at her. “No.” Myungsoo immidately answered it.

After 15minutes, the food has served. Krystal looked at the that table was full of korean cuisine now. “You used to ate hamburger, pizza, bread, etc. And don’t forget about your country’s cuisine. It’s all delicious.” Myungsoo grabbed chopstick and starts to eat thebulgogi. “who said that he didn’t want to it before?” asked Krystal laughed, Myungsoo couldn’t help. Again, he lost his coolness. But who cares? “Just try!” he told Krystal to eat too. And they’re eating together now. For the first time. Krystal felt the different side of Myungsoo, this guy is not that cold and arrogant. He just didn’t know how to start a good dialog with people or how to socialize. He just awkward, but he actually kind of sweet and a good boy.

Myungsoo looked at the table, the food is no left. He and Krystal maybe was really starving like a greedy. They laughed. Myungsoo took his wallet on the bag and gave Krystal his money. “Go pay it.” Krystal pouted, he’s the guy and he must be gentle to pay it. Yeah, he paid it already but he told me to give the money to the waiter. Not that gentle! Huh, thought Krystal.

“where is your home?” asked Myungsoo. “a little far from here.” Krystal worried, Myungsoo looked at his watch, it’s almost 4pm now. “just call your driver and said that you’re here so he can pick you up.” Krystal mumbled annoyed, she always felt annoyed with this boy. When she was about to call his driver, white car stopped in front of them. Minho went out from his car, “Krys!!!” shouted Minho.

Oh Gee, why did he come again? “Oh sunbaenim, annyeong.” “what are you doing in here? It’s so cold, you better get in car!” Minho took off his jacket and gave it to Krystal. “come on!” he carried Krystal, “but.....but....but....”  Krystal looked at Myungsoo who is staring at her, expressionless. Then Myungsoo turns around his body, walks away. Krystal couldn’t help, but really sad. “how did you know I was here?” Krystal asked Minho. “I saw you in that street, I was just looking around.” “Didn’t you see I was with my friend? Why did you drag me to your car and left him alone.” Said Krystal a bit angry. “But, Krys I didn’t see anyone around you.” Minho answered, “if I saw your friend I definitely would ask him to join us.” He added. Krystal doesn’t wanna hear anything, all she wants is just go home.

After they reached Krystal’s house, she immidately goes out of the car. “Thankyou sunbae.” And runs to her house without looking back at Minho. Minho feels guilty and confused about it. and then he left Krystal’s house. “I’m home.” Said Krystal weakly. “My daughter is home! How was you day, honey?” asked her mom. “Good. I had a lunch with my new friend.” “is he a boy?” “wow mom, you are fast. I’m tired okay, I know you want to ask me. Later, mom!” Krystal kissed her mom and immidately runs to upstairs.

“Unnie! Wake up!!!!!” Krystal went to her sister’s room. Her sister’s name is Jessica Jung. “hummmm...” Jessica just pulled her blanket again. “Unnie!!!! Is that sleep more important than me? Fine!!!” Krystal was about to leave the room. “Whoaaammm, soojung-ah. Can you stop bothering my sleep whoaaaaaam.” Krystal turned around her body and jumped into Jessica’s bed. “unnie!!! Wake up wake up wake up!!!!!!” “urghhhhh okay!!! Okay!!! I’m awake. What had happened? I’m sure you want to tell your story again.” Krystal stopped jumping and sitting next to her sister. “Unnie, I had a lunch with my new friend this afternoon. I just knew him about 4days and I don’t know that we could became this close, I think.” “oh just tell me, what’s the problem?” Krystal sighed, “the problem is the person is very very cold and doesn’t know how to socialize properly. Hmm, after we had a lunch, accidentally Minho sunbaenim saw me in that street and dragged me to his car.” Said Krystal pouted, “krystal baby, it’s not even a big problem.” “But, I’m afraid that he would jealous!” Jessica opened her eyes wide, “so, your new friend is a boy huh? O I see.” Jessica smirked. “Unnie, stop playing around!” Krystal getting annoyed, “all he did was just stare stare and stare! I don’t know anymore, but sometimes he’s very sweet and warm in his own way.” Krystal added, Jessica held her chin. “just pick one kay?” jessica laughed, krystal hpushed her sister’s back and went out of the room. “It’s useless to talk with you!” Krystal shouted.

 

Krystal POV

The next morning, I go to school with a bad face. I couldn’t sleep last night, I was thinking too much of him. How could I even thought like that? Myungsoo? Would jealous? All he did was just stared at me. I’m too confident. I go to the music room, when I reached school. I saw nobody at there, I’m too tired to go to the rooftop just to check it out. So I decided to wait for Sulli in the long couch at school hall.  Soon, Sulli came and called me. We went to the music room together, I still didn’t see Myungsoo. Oh please, he’s not even my friends. We just knew each other since 4days ago and yeah whatever.

During the lesson, I couldn’t focus. I kept thinking of Myungsoo. Where is he right now? I don’t know. Maybe at the rooftop, but seriously I have no energy to go to upstairs. But I really want to meet him. After the class over, Sulli asked me to go to the cafetaria. Then I just nodded, since I’m hungry too. We went to cafetaria and I saw Minho sunbaenim at there. He was sitting and he looked at me, waved. I just smiled a little. “Krys...Please have a seat. Oh you too, sulli.” Minho smiled to us. I took a seat in front of him, facing him. “Krys, I know you are still angry...But please I seriously didn’t see anyone. I’m not kidding.” Said Minho. I just rolled my eyes and smiled bitterly. “what? Where had you guys been?” asked Sulli. “yesterday I saw Krystal in the small street alone, I asked her to get into the car. In the car, she said that we left her friend at there.” “sunbae stop...please just forget about yesterday. I’m okay, I’m not angry anymore.” I said to them, now I lost my appetie. Sulli looked at me with a confusion.

I looked around the cafetaria and spotted Myungsoo was lining up at the food counter. I stood up, Myungsoo looked at me, grabbed his food and immidately went out of the line. I took my breath and ran over him, unfortunately he goes to somewhere. I probably know where did he go, so I decided to find him. I left sulli and Minho with their confusion, oh I don’t care. I just wanna meet Myungsoo and make sure if he’s angry with me or not.

I went to the music room again, but I didn’t find him at there. So I passed the school yard and saw someone is sitting at the long couch with some food beside him. It’s Myungsoo, I smiled and go to his side. “You are here.” I said to him, he stared at me. “You haven’t eaten, don’t you? Here you go.” Said Myungsoo gave me his food, a plate of rice and curry, chicken soup, and orange juice. I looked at him, gratefully. “how did you know.....ah nevermind, thankyou anyway.” He didn’t smiled, still staring at me and the food. “You want some?” I offered him, but he just shook hie head. So I ate all that food greedily again.

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m really sorry because I left you yesterday. I didn’t mean it..” I started the dialog after I finished my dish.  Myungsoo just staring at me, without doing anything. “It’s okay, I’m not angry.” He said, be he still didn’t smile at all. Just stare and stare at me. “But, Minho sunbae said that he didn’t see you yesterday..Even anyone around us, yeah that street was indeed quite only two of us. But how could he didn’t see you? I still could see you when I was already inside the car.” I explained everything to him. Again, still expressionless but I saw he’s getting awkward. What’s wrong with him?

 

 

*I made a double chap in one day, please anticipate it guys. Holiday is almost over and I have to finish my work. So sorry for the late updates later. Please subscribes and comment more, I need your spirit guys hehehe thankyou!