Something Is Hidden

When The Love Falls

Myungsoo’s pov

 

This is the 3rd day of being all alone. I don’t meet suzy again, also I didn’t come to school. So automatically I didn’t meet Krystal for 3days. Kinda miss her, but what to do, seems she really doesn’t care at all. She didn’t even come to my house or do something for me. She’s probably busy with her Minho right now. Because I missed that school and actually Krystal, so I decided to just go to school today. I grabbed my guitar and went out of my room.

After 15minutes of walking, I reached school and see nobody at there. I’m too early, so I just want to go to music room. When I entered the room, I saw a girl was playing piano alone with a random notes. It’s Krystal. Suddenly my heart is beating so fast, I came to her. She turned around her body and looked at me straightly, without smiling. “why are you doing this to me?” asked her. I just rolled my eyes, “ya, kim myungsoo-ah!!! Don’t you feel missed by someone....don’t you feel someone is worrying about you and you......you all od sudden came like nothing’s happen.” Said Krystal wit teary eyed. I don’t know how I did this, but my hand suddenly grabs her and pulls her to my body. I’m hugging her right now, I feel so warm. I realize, I missed her a lot.

Krystal hugged me back and I can feel my shoulder is wet now. Is she crying? “why are you crying?” I asked her, still hugging her. “because I missed you and you did this to me without saying anything. How could you..” she said, probably puting cutely right now. I smiled a little, “I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to bother you for a while. It’s only three days though.” “It feels like three months for me, because I’ve been with you and I guess I can not let you go anymore, myungsoo.” I her hair and kissed it.

“what you’ve been doing without me?” I asked her again once we didn’t on hug. “thinking of you all the time, I couldn’t find you and how come I don’t know your phone number....very fail.” “I don’t have a phone, you know that.” “at least, your home’s number.” She smiled to me, I just smiled too. “why didn’t you come to my home instead?” now she’s silence, I’m really sure there’s something that hidden. Krystal looks so confused to answer my questions, “nevermind. Have you eat your breakfast?” I asked her and she nods. “I wa safraid that you wouldn’t come again today, so I ate my breakfast. As I know I’ve been always eating your bread.” “Good. I wanna treat you today at that tofu shop.” “I’d love to!!!” Krystal smiled so brightly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Krystal’s POV

 

During class today, I can’t stop smiling. Myungsoo has made my day, he’s back, I missed him a lot. I don’t know where he had been, but I’m sure he has his own problem that I may not know about it. I know Myungsoo eventhough I just knew him. I better not force him to tell everything. Bytheway he asked me to go to the tofu restaurant, the first place we enjoyed. And I actually really love that place and the foods. Myungsoo really knows my taste.

I looked at the back, Myungsoo is still focusing the material. I can’t wait to hear the bell ringing and get out of the class. I can’t wait to see myungsoo’s smile later when he saw me was eating. “Ms. Jung, what are you looking at?” suddenly the teacher is standing in front of me and asked me like that. Myungsoo is looking at me but he didn’t give any expression. “ah hmm, nothing.” “then you should focus on our material, next week is our first showcase.” Said the teacher and I just nodded. I laughed but I’m really ashamed with my classmate.

The bell is finally ringing, and I looked at the back and Myungsoo is not there anymore. Why is he so fast? The bell just rang and he went out of the class that fast. I packed my stuffs and decided to run over him. I saw him when I was already outside the class. He’s walking enjoyly, “YA!” Myungsoo turned around his body and saw me. “did you try to leave me again?” asked me to him. He smiled and grabbed my hands immidately, “let’s go, I’m hungry.” He just so full of surprise and I nodded. We’re walking together along the street. It’s actually can’t be called as restaurant, it’s only small spot at that quites street. We already arrived at the restaurant and the waitres came over us while smiling. “It’s great to meet you again, miss. You finally coming here again.” Said her, I smiled, “thankyou. I want to order two tofu soup and two orange juice.” “ne, we’ll make it fast. Please wait.” Said the waitres and went away to the kitchen.

“you didn’t ask me first?” asked Myungsoo, “I know what you wanted to order. Was it wrong?” “No.” He smiled to me and holding my hands. I blushed and I think he knew it. Soon, our meals comes and I immidately eat them greedily. As I thought before, he’s smiling now just because he saw me is eating these foods. “ya, eat your meal or I’ll take it?” He blushed and nodded. I smiled.

After we finished our meal, he gave me the money and told me to buy it. I was confused but nevermind, he’s still gentle though. We went out of the restaurant and walking on the street. Myungsoo suddenly holds my hand, very tight. “I wanna take you home...” said Myungsoo was looking at me. I nodded, I just don’t know what to say because my heart kept thumping.

We arrived in my home on 30minutes by just walking and taking subway. He stopped his steps in front of my house gate, we saw a white car in my garage. It’s Minho’s car, Myungsoo slowly let go of my hands. “Don’t you wanna come in?” “guess someone is wating for you...” said Myungsoo expressionless. Suddenly Minho comes over me and put his arms to my shoulder. “Minho?” “You are finally home.  Let’s go.” He pulled me to go from Myungsoo and he didn’t even say something to Myungsoo. Is he blind? I looked at Myungsoo and he just walk off.

“Soojung-ah, where have you been? Yesterday you also came late. Why are you like this?” asked mom, once I got inside my home. “I just had a lunch with my friend, he also brought me here, mom.” “Friend? Was it a guy?” asked Minho, duh he always seek attention in front of mom. He obviously saw Myungsoo earlier. “Yes, and didn’t you see him?” “I didn’t see anyone brought you here, Kryst.” “don’t acting like that, Minho-ssi. You obviously saw him, when he was here.” I stood up. “No, but I...” before he finished his words, I run to my room and threw the door. ing pissed off. I should just cancel all my parents plan for me. Seriously I don’t like Minho and the way he....argh. I don’t wanna talk about him. One thing taht I am regretting now, I don’t have Myungsoo’s number and I can’t call him when I just need him and tell him I wanna hug him.

Suddenly someone opens my room’s door, I was about to throw my pillow, then I saw unnie was standing at there. “can I come in?” she asked and I just nodded. She was seating on my bed, “so...tell me what’s wrong? I heard some noise earlier...” “It was about Minho and mom, unnie. I don’t wanna talk about them.” I hugged my leg. “Oh, don’t be like that. Tell unnie something....” I took a breath, my sister is really smart to get my heart. “My friend......I just had a lunch with him. And I came late, Minho was waiting with mom. That friend......he brought me here by walking. We had a nice date...I meant yeah something like that.” Jessica unnie just held her chin, “you......hiding something from me? Why didn’t you just tell me his name instead of saying ‘my friend’?” urgh, she just too much. So many questions, I’m dizzy. “Unnie, I just....argh I don’t know, Minho said he didn’t saw my friend when he was here. Stupid right? Now unnie, my head is very dizzy, can you please go out I wanna rest, please? I’ll tell you next time...” Jessica unnie stood up with disgust. “You kid.....” then she went out of my room. I don’t know, but seriously my head is very dizzy. It’s spinning now....and blood? What?

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I don’t know what to do. I wanted to angry but I know this is not her fault. I know she’s hiding something from me, about her family and Minho. I just keep walking until I feel like someone is walking together with me too. I looked at beside me, and suzy was looking straight to the street. Not looking at me, then she smiled. “Gloomy?” I smiled a little. “want me to predict something?” Now I looked very confuse to her. “what did you mean?” “I got this power and I can predict something that you may not know, but  it will not be always true.” I silence for a moments. “Ah you are too much thinking, let’s go to the coffee shop. My treat!” Suzy grabbed my hand all of sudden and pulled me to follow her.

When we reached and got our coffee, we just all silence. Suzy sometimes looked at me secretly, and I captured it. “you just felt annoyed today?” asked her. I nodded slowly. “It’s about a girl...” “How did you know that?” I asked her and she smiled. God, I just realized she’s a paranormal like her mom. Or should I call mind-reader? “Myungsoo, I know this is rude but...you...you should leave her...she’s not good for you.” I shocked and now looked at her straightly, expressionless. “how could you say like that? You don’t even know her?” “But I know everything.....” I stood up from my seat, “listen, suzy. You are not God, you don’t know anything.” And then I left her behind. How could she be that annoying? I don’t even, I thought she’s a good friend. But she said that Krystal is not good, what does it mean? I don’t get it. everything’s getting weird. But......she must be have a reason to say that, right?

 

 

*HI GUYSSSS!!!! Omg I've been gone for 2months already and kyaaah thankyou for support. I've been doing fine for this term kekekeke and so busy nowadays but I know I love this fic and bcs all of you i wanna continue it. Thankyouuuuuu /bowing/. Then please enjoy my story again kay? I'm promise will update faster than before. TYVM GUYS /hugs/.~