I saw it....

When The Love Falls

Suzy’s POV

I still can’t close my eyes, I looked at my alarm and it’s freaking 2am now. I have school tomorrow but what to do I seriously can’t sleep, too much things on my head right now. Suddenly I heard my door room opened and I saw mom at there. “Mom?” My mom entered my room and closed the door. “You can’t sleep uh?” asked her and I nodded. “I’m still thinking of Myungsoo right now, he must be very angry to me. I shouldn’t say like that.” “It’s not your fault, you’ve been trying to warn him but he didn’t listen to you. Tell him, just don’t be angry if his fate would turn later.” Said Mom with her devil eyes. “But mom, we don’t know what would be happen next time. And....how can I....I do that thing? Would his parents accept me and this fact? I don’t think so, Mom.” I said to my Mom while teary eyed. “Suzy, listen to me. You...you have a power. They must be like you, I’m sure. Now, go to sleep. Tomorrow I will come to his house and talk about this.” Mom kissed my forehead and went out of my room. I cried. Mom doesn’t understand what I feel. I don’t want to bother anyone, especially Myungsoo and his girl. I don’t want to force my self with Myungsoo and find my another life with him. But I know, he’s the right one. No option for me,because we will be together sooner or later until the love falls.

I decided to waiting in front of seoul art high school gate around 3pm. I’m waiting for Myungsoo and I really wanna apologise. I did wrong, so wrong until he left me alone yesterday. I know he must be really angry. But I just wanna try to explain. Soon I saw a bunch of students already got out and scattered around. I tried to find Myungsoo, I know he doesn’t have a friend and he must be alone right now. Then I saw a boy with white blazer is walking, with guitar bag behind him. He walks so fast and it’s Myungsoo. I run over him and screamed his name. “YA KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” Myungsoo immidately looked straightly to me, expressionless. He stopped his step, “what do you want?” “ya....don’t be like that. I just....wanted to apologise for my words yesterday.” I said to him, but it’s useless. It doesn’t change his facial expression. “Just it? forget about yesterday.” “It means, you forgave me?” He looked at me and took a breath, “Listen, it means I don’t want to know you anymore. It’s enough. You.....don’t ever say anything again, don’t ever manage my life cause I dislike it, I hate it.” said Myungsoo infront of my face, only 10cm. I could feel his breath. “but you just don’t know anything, Myungsoo.” “I don’t care. Try to stop me but I swear it will never succes.” Now Myungsoo on his charge and left me again.

I feel like a trash now, but maybe i deserve this. Myungsoo already walked away, I turned out my body and trying to stop him. I reached him. “Don’t try to block me.” “I’m not, I just.....Myungsoo please listen to me, I won’t do that again. Please.....don’t go....” I begged him on my knee. He just stared at me without guilty. “I just want you to be happy, don’t you are finding a happiness in here? I just want to help you....” without knowing it, my tears are starting to fall. I don’t know how I become like this, since that day, since I got this curse or miracle I don’t know....

Myungsoo took out his sniffer from his pocket and gave it to me. Then he’s going to a long chair around school’s park and sit at there. I’m trying to follow him and sitting beside him. I wipe my tears on my cheeks and myungsoo’s sniffer smell attacked my nose. It smells so soft, I really want to smell it forever, it just like Myungsoo’s smell. My heart is trembling when Myungsoo was breathing while closing his eyes. How lucky I am, if I could be with him. He’s a perfection, and he’s unseen by everyone. It makes me really want to be with him forever. I immidately remember my plans, did mom already come to his house? “Myungsoo-ya. I’m really sorry about yesterday and my rude words about everything.” I started to open the conversation, Myungsoo didn’t respond and kept breathing. I just smiled, I tried to do the same thing with him. I close my eyes and enjoy the breeze. “It just very happy to be with someone you love...to breath in the same situation and air with him.....” Suddenly these words came out from my mouth.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I didn’t understand, I couldn’t be that angry to her. Suzy is not mean, I know it. she said that thing because she has a reason that I don’t even know it, so she’s not that wrong. It was just me who was very emotional about my self and everything related to my life. “It just very happy to be with someone you love...to breath in the same situation and air with him.....” suddenly Suzy said these words. I opened my eyes slowly and look at her. She’s smiling and keeps enjoying the breeze, “I enjoyed the time like this. I never had a friend to breath together, I meant, to enjoy this air that God gave to us. So you came and I have a friend....” she opened her eyes, looked at me who was looking at her. Our eyes met, she’s pure and innocent, her eyes says so. “Myungsoo-ya....will you forgive me?” asked Suzy. “Just forget about it, make it like never happened before.” I said to her. She smiled widely, “So it means, we’re still friends, right?” “If you think so....”She punched my arms slowly and smiled so brightly.

“Because you’re my friend, I wanna treat you ddeobbokkie! Do you want some?” Suzy offered me, I smiled a little and nodded. She pulled my hands, “kajja!!!” she held my hands and brings me to nearest ddeokbbokie shop accrosed school. She bought it for me and we ate that ddeokbokkie. “maa!!! Neomu neomu maa!!!” said Suzy like she never eat that food, “well, since i got disease, mom didn’t let me to eat much of ddeokbboki.” She said while enjoying her meal. “disease?” Suddenly that word came out, because suzy said like that and I’m curious. Suzy stopped eating her meal and drink a hot green tea. Her face looked very nervous to answer my questions, “forget it, just eat your meal it’s getting dark you should go home quickly.” I just didn’t want to make her sad or too much think of it, well it’s not my problem how would i care. Suzy continued eating her meal, but not as greedy as before.

The sky is getting dark and it’s getting cold, very cold. We haven’t reached suzy’s home. I decided to walk her home after her face changed earlier. I’m sure she’s hiding something from me. Along the way we just silence, no one could open their mouth to start the dialog or just for string attached. Then we just enjoyed the night and I looked at suzy, she looked very cold. She kept blowing her hand, the thing is I’m very pity her but I’m also catching a cold. So I couldn’t take off my blazzer for her. Suzy almost shaky, sh’e probably too tired and without knowing it I immidately come closer to her and placing my arms around her shoulders. I made her come closer to me, Suzy looked at me. “Don’t think any weird thought, I just didn’t want you to catch a cold like me. So I better hug...I meant place my arms around you.” I said to her a little embarassed. She just nodded and smiled, but unexpected she laid her head around my shoulder to chest. What is she doing....oh God....

I became so awkard and couldn’t do anything except following my gestures. What’s wrong with me, I feel like being hynotized. We /like/ finally arrived at Suzy’s home. I took my hands down from her shoulder and realized it, she finally uphold her head from my side. She’s a little clumsy now, I just being stay cool as I am. “Thankyou....for today.” She said to me. “Hm...goodnight..” I turned around my body, but suddenly Suzy back hugging me. It seriously shocked me, how dare her?? “I just very happy to spend my time with you, neomu gomawoyo...” I hold her hand and let it go out of my body. I look at her straightly, “me too..” I smiled a little and left her behind.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 “ahjussi...let’s go....”  “Hmmm, Miss where will we go again now? We’ve been stalking someone you don’t even know for a whole day...Don’t you get tired? Or did mistress call you?” Krystal looks down, she couldn’t hold her tears. She had been enjoying it for a whole day like watching a drama and she didn’t even do anything. Although she’s really want to angry and screams, but it feels like she couldn’t talk anymore. It has hurted her so much today and she wasted her time just for this unimportant thing. But she can’t deny it, she’s jealous.....she’s very jealous over Myungsoo and that strange girl...

 

 

 

 

HAIIII GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANNYEONG!!!! I'M BACK!!!! OMG IT'S BEEN REALLY A WHILE. I just got so much idea to continue my fic, please have a time to look forward it!!! Comment and subscribes are love!! you guys are jjang!!! kekeke :D