The Awkward Meet.

You're My Better Half

The next day Mia wasn't really looking forward of going to school today, but she had to be because of the project that they needed to work on. Seeing Mark was maybe the last thing she wants to do before anthing else. After what Mark had said to her, She was already upset and mad about everything. She knew that going to the club would be a bad idea. She should've stopped herself.

Mia open her car door, having her head phone in she couldn't even hear her mother talking to her. She closed the door and started talking towards the stairs until she took her head phone out, releazing that someone was calling her name she turned and look.

" Noona!" Bambam shouted waving his hand back and forth trying to get Mia's attention. Mia smiled and shoved her headphone back into her eyes. She continue to walk and acted as if she didn't know GOT7

" Huh, Why did noona ignore me? She never do." Bambam asked confuse.

Jb looked away and walked towards Mia who was looking at her phone, Mia tone her music louder ignoing everyone.

" Mia," Someone said grabbing onto her shoulder. She put her music lower and looked behind her. Removing her headphone she smiled.

" Jb oppa," Mia said smiling at Jb.

Jb smiled back, He knew something wasn't right.

" Kwanchana?" Jb said walking with Mia.

" Ne, It's just i don't want to see certain people." Mia said looking back to Mark. Jb looked back and saw that Mark was giving Jb and Mia dirty looks.

Jb rolled his eyes and put his hand in his pocket, 

" Mia, Let's go" Jb said putting his arm around Mia.

Mark was sitting on the ledge on the stairway, Mark had his er in his mouth. He couldn't stand the fact that Mia is always with Jb, He wanted to be that person next to her.

" Mark hyung," Jr said waving his hand back and foward.

" Oh, Huh?" He asked looking at Jr, Jr looked at Mark with a confuse face and smiled.

" Eh~  Hyung. You're jealous huh?" Jr said pointing to Mark.

" Jealous? Haha, My " He said jumping off the ledge. He put his arm around Bambam and Jr.

" Let's get to class" Mark said.

Mia could hear GOT7 being so loud in class, Mia had to try to ignore them after what Mark had said to her she now had to try to keep her distance.

" Alright, Everyone please take a seat" Their teacher said 

" Annyeonghasaeyo" All the students said.

" Good morning, Are you guys ready for today?" The teacher said.

" Sem, ready for what?" Jb asked 

" Your drawing of your partner." The teacher said with a smile.

Mia looked at her teacher with a suprise face. Mia slowly turned around and looked at Mark.

Mark rolled his eyes and looked back at the teacher.

" Psh, Why is he acting cold to me when he know he was wrong" Mia said quietly.

" What did you say?" Jackson asked.

" Anniya," Mia said motioning her hand back and forth.

" Alright, Grab your partener and start walking towards the drawing area please" The teacher said.

Everyone slowly got up and grabbed their partner. Mark was still waiting to see if Mia would walk over to her.

Mia slowly stood up from her seat and walked down pass Mark. Mark stood up and flollowed right after.

Mia and Mark was now sitting infront of each other.

" So what? Are you just going to ignore me?" Mark asked while trying not to look at Mia.

Mia scoff " Why would i be mad for? Their is nothing to be mad about" Mia said in a calm way.

Mark scoff " You're lying" He said.

Mia rolled her eyes and continue to do her work., 

" I'm sorry" Mark said.

Mia stopped all of sudden.

* Is Mark apologizing to me?*

Mia smirked. " For what?" She said in a cold way.

" Everything, They way i treated you yestereday." Mark said stop drawing and now looking at Mia.

" It's okay, It was said and now down. Just forget about it" Mia said getting up from her seat and walking away.

Mark followed her with his eyes, Mia walked out of the classroom door and into the halls. Mark stood up and follow right after