Jr Oppa, Kwanchana

You're My Better Half

* Lunch Time*

The bell rung, all you could see was people running down the stairs and into the lunch room. Mia watched everyone run pass her. Until she felt someone bumped her.

“ Ah,” Mia shouted in pain. It had felt like someone had elbowed her arm.

“ Kwanchana?” A man said grabbing Mia by the arm.

Mia looked up seeing someone who had a sweet face. “ Ne, Kwanchana.” She said getting up from his grip.

“ I haven’t fully introduce myself. I’m Jr, from Got7. I’m the second oldest. It was nice meeting you.” Jr said sticking his hand out.

Mia smiled. “ Ah, Ne. Thank you. Well, I’m Kim Mia.” She said in a very shy way.

Jr just smiled. “ Where are you going?” He said

“ Umm. Lunch, You?” She asked him.

“ I’m going there too. Let’s go together.” Jr said sliding his hands into his pocket and  smiled towards Mia.

Mia smiled and walked next to Jr.

“ So, What grade are you in?” Jr asked.

“ I’m a 11th grader” Mia said

Jr smiled “ I’m a 12th grader” Jr said.

“ Is all the Got7 members in 12th grade also?” Mia asked.

“ Annia, Me and Jb are 12th graders, Jackson Mark and Youngjae are 11th graders, and Bambam and Yangyeom are 10th graders” Jr said.

“ Ahh, Then I call you Oppa then?” Mia said in a shy way.

Jr just shook his head.

*At Lunch*

Mia was done grabbing her lunch, She turned around to see that everyone had their own group to sit with. Mia just looked around trying to find an empty seat.

“ Mia!” Jr shouted across the room. He was waving at her.

Mia smiled she started walking towards them. Until she tripped.

“ Opps, Sorry.” A girl said.

Mia quickly stood up and looked at the girl. The tears in her eyes started to build up. All of the Got7 members ran towards her.

“ Mia.” Bambam said.

“ Mia Kwanchana?” Jr Asked.

“ Yah, Park Gyuri! What do you think you’re doing?” Jr said.

“ Oppa, She was giving me dirty looks.” Park Gyuri said.

“ Anni, Don’t you dare lie to me. She was not looking at you at all. She was trying to make her way to me. Until you tripped her. I saw everything. Don’t you dare say that she was giving you dirty looks.” Jr snapped.

“ Oppa..” Mia said in a soft tone.

Jr stopped himself from going any farther.

“ Oppa, Kwanchana.” Mia said.

“ No it’s not Mia. How could you just let that slide?” Bambam said.

“ You guys, Stop.. It’s open I tripped by myself” Mia said. She bend down to pick her tray up. And walking away.

“ Mia..” Mark said.

Mia continue walking away, She couldn’t believe it.

Mark looked at Gyuri, “ Yah, Thow, That was way too much,” Mark said running after Mia.