She's Cute

You're My Better Half

Mia was walking in the hallways to head to quite place for her to read. Reading was something that she enjoyed doing. She walked to her locker to grab her backpack. At the school she went to, She never had break time at all. But When she moved to Seoul. Everything changed. The school she is now attending had an hour Break Time.

 

Mia went slipped her backpack on her back. She heard her phone beep. She slide her hand into her pocket and pulled her phone out. She looked at her phone, letting out a small smile out.

* BAM*

“ Aish, Watch where you’re going” a girl said.

Mia couldn’t say much, but feeling a sharp pain on her really was too much.

“ I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there. And I don’t think you should make such a big scene” Mia said lowering her head

“ Mwo?” The girl said. “ Do you not know who I am?” she asked raising Mia head at her eye level.

“ Anni, Who are you?” Mia said back, She knew already that she will be scared of her. 

The girl smirked.

“ I’m Park Gyuri.” She said flipping her hair.

Mia just looked at her confuse, “ I never heard of you” Mia said. She bowed and walked away

“ Yah, Let’s be Chingou” A voice said.

Mia turned back around.

“Are you talking to me?” Mia said pointing to herself.

Gyuri walked up closer to her.

“ Ne,” Gyuri said.

Mia looked at her up and down.

“ Anni, Kwanchana..” Mia said walking away.

Gyuri couldn’t believe it. She scuff.

Mia continue walking. She couldn’t believe it. School just started and there is already drama for her. She hated Drama.

Mia bit her lips, She looked at herself to see that her skirt was all dirty. She patted herself clean.

Mia continue to pat herself, until she saw a man standing there.

Mia looked up, it was Mark. He stood there with both his hands in his pocket and him having his feet over another one.

“ Mwo!” She shouted at Mark.

Mark just shook his head. Mark took one of his hand out and move aside. He guided her to leave.

“ What is this? You don’t have to do this. It feels awkward already” Mia said looking down.

“ Ahh.,,, She’s the school Drama Queen.” Mark said motioning his head at Gyuri.

Mia scuff. “ Mwo? How come no one told me” She said looking back at Gyuri.

“ Anni, You don’t need to know her. She’s just a total diva. What class are you heading to?” Mark asked.

“ Umm. That. I shouldn’t tell you.” Mia said walking in front of mark.

“ Yah,” Mark said.

Mia continue walking holding her book close to her chest.

Mark scuff, he bit his lips and walked over to Mia. Pulling Mia by the arm.

“ Why do you hate me so much?” Mark asked.

Mia rolled her eyes.

“ Whay? Do you like me?” Mia asked looking right into Mark’s eyes.

Mark Hesitated. “ Anni.. That’s.. Not What I mean..” Mark said stuttering.

“ Mark!!”

“ AHHHH! It’s Mark”

“ Mark, Go to dance with me”

“ Mark, when will you be my Boyfriend?”

All Mia could hear was girls screaming for him. Mia looked over to the girls then at Mark.

Mia wiggled Mark’s hand off her. Mark slowly released.

“ Aish, These girls never leave me alone” Mark said looking away.

Mia just smirked. “ No one told you to be the pretty boy” Mia said walking away.

“ Mwo?!” Mark shouted.

“ Ah..” Mia said walking back to Mark.

“ Stay away from me, I hate drama. And if Drama is all you get, then stay far far away from me” Mia said in a scared yet confindent way. Mia looked at Mark then walked away once again.

Mark smiled. “ She’s cute” He said softly