Taking Care Of Mark.

You're My Better Half

Mark walked out of the school heartbroken, He couldn't believe that his hyung would do something like this to him. He couldn't also believe that The girl he loved had betrayed her also.

Mark walked home in the dark ally to get home, until he saw some drunk guys walking down the hill from the same direction he was going, 

" Yah, Hyuksang." A guys said. 

" Are you deaf?" Another guy asked Mark.

Mark continue to walk and ignore the guys., He knew that if they started a fight, he wouldn't be able to beat them.

" Are you stupid to ignore me?" A guy said grabbing Mark by the shoulder.

Mark stopped, " Let me go." Mark said in a calm way.

The guy let out a chuckle, " Bwoya." He said jabbing into Mark's stomach.

" No one tells me what to do." the guy said.

" Yah., Hold him" He told his guys to grab Mark.

Mark was coughing, He had his heads down., right when Mark lift up his head another jab into Mark's stomach.

" AH," Mark shouted.

" Haha, It hurts?" The guys said.

He started punching Mark in the face. Mark was now not responding to any of the guys punches.

Mark just let them punch the living thing out of him, after a couple of punches in the stomach and on the face. The let Mark go. 

Mark fell to the ground with hard thump. Mark's eyes was starting to close until he saw someone running towards him and fighting the guys who beat him up, That was the last thing Mark saw before his eyes closed

Mark open his eyes and saw he was in someone's arm. It was Jr. 

" Hyung! Come to your sense.. HYUNG!!" Jr was screaming at Mark.

" Jinyoung." Mark said placing his hand on Jr's face.

" Paboya! Why didn't you call us to help you." Jr said in a crying tone.

Mark smiled. " I didn't want to because i don't want you guys to worry about me." Mark said 

" Paboya. Look everyone's here because of you. Because of YOU!!" Jr was screaming again.

Mark looked around and saw everyone there,Jr, Jb,Jackson,Bambam,Youngjae,Yeongyom, and Mia

" Hyung.." Bambam said crying.

" Don't worry about hyung, Hyung is okay.. Don't cry." Mark said grabbing onto Bambam's hand.

Mark's eyes was closing slowly again.

" Hyung.. Come to your sense.. Wake up!" Jackson said smacking Mark's face.

" This won't work.. We need to take him somewhere it is safe." Jr said.

" My house." Mia said. All the Memebers looked at Mia like she was crazy.

" Where is your house?" Bambam asked.

" Not to far. It's only down the hill from here." She said pointing to the hill.

" Okay, Help me put Mark on my back" Jr said.

Everyone helped Jr to put Mark on his back.

*********************

Mia open the door and let all the members walk in, Mia's mom was on the phone but was shock to see soo many guys coming to her house. Her mom quickly open to door.

" What's going on.?" Her mom asked.

" Omma, Move." She said pushing her mom aside and putting Mark on her bed.

Jr put his hands on his hips, letting out a sign.

" Mia, Is it okay if Mark spend the night here?" Jr asked.

Mia nodded. " Kwanchana." She said sitting next to Mark.

All the members nodded. 

" We're gonna get going. See you on Monday at school." They all said and waved to Mia.

Mia nodded, and watch the door close. 

" What the hell is going on Mia. You better tell me now!" Her mom said raising her voice.

" It's nothing, He is just a friend. He got beat up so they brought him here. Don't worry. He is just staying tonight until tomorrow. Don't worry mom." She said.

Her mom smiled, " Aradaseo." She said and walking out the room.

" Gosh, You Pabo!" Mia said hitting Mark's forhead.

Mia looked at Mark and saw his busted lip, The scars on his face, and the brusies on his arms and stomach and back.

Mia felt bad. She walked out of her bedroom to go grab the first aid kit.

Mia took a cloth and started wiping the blood off his face and his body.

Mia took the medicine from the box and started placing it on his scars and bruises. 

After Mia was done, She grabbed Mark's hand and kissed it.

" Get Well." Mia said, Mia could feel her eyes starting to get heavy. She put her head on the side of the bed and fell fast asleep.