Lunch Time Project.

You're My Better Half

Mark was sitting in the back of the class like he always does, he kept staring at Mia to see if she would look back at him. He smiled thinking about what happen yesterday night. He started laughing trying his best not to get in trouble for not paying attention in class. But he had to let it out, Mark looked out the window trying to avoide eye contact with Mia.

Mia turned around to notice that Mark was giggling at something, Mia kept thinking to herself if it was about yesterday night, it might have to be. Mia started smiling herself for her stupidity yesterday. Mark looked back infront of the class to notice that someone was staring at him. He look and saw that Mia was looking at him.

Mia turned back around smiling like an idiot. Mark smiled and started paying attention in class.

* Ring Ring* 

Everyone started getting up from their seats and walking out the door. Mark grabbed his backpack and started putting paper in until he notice that Mia was doing the same as him. After Mia was done, she sat back done. Mark didn't know why but he was confuse for a while.

" Mia, Are you not coming to lunch?" Mark asked pointing to the door.

Mia turned around and notice Mark who was standing by the door with on hand in his pocket and the other next to his side.

Mia smiled " I'll come later." she said turning back around letting out a yawn trying her best not to let Mark see.

Mark was confuse, " Alright, I will bring something back for you" Mark said walking out the classroom confuse.

" What is wrong with her?" Mark asked walking to the Lunch room.

********************

" Mark Hyung, Sit here" Jr said patting at the seat that was next to him. 

Mark walked over and took a seat with his food in his hand. 

" Yah, Where's Mia Noona?" Bambam asked looking around trying to find Mia.

" She didn't come" Mark said.

" Thou." Jackson said in a disappointed voice.

Mark looked at Jackson, then let out a smile because of yesterday night.

" We didn't get into it. Don't worry.. I think we are on good terms" Mark said looking down at his food.

Jackson looked at the other members then look at Mark again.

" Eh~ Hyung, You like her don't you" Bambam said laying infront of Mark.

Mark looked up and smiled " Yah, Get off the table before you get yelled at." Mark said patting Bambam's telling him to get off.

All the members smiled and started laughing. " Eh!~ Hyung.." All the member said looking at Mark.

" You should go get her." Youngjae said motioning his head towards the door.

Mark smiled. " I will be back," Mark said getting up from his seat and walking out to Mia in the classroom.

" Mia, You said...." Mark stoped at the door to notice Mia having her head down on her desk.

Mia had her hands crossed as a pillow where she put her head in the crack of her arms across each other.

Mark lean against the door and smiled, He walked over and sitting in Jackson's desk.

" Pabo, Why are you tired?" Mark said removing the hair from her face slowly.

Mark sat there and watch Mia sleep.

" HYUNG!" Youngjae walked in shouting.

Mark put his fingure to his lips telling Youngjae to be quiet.

Youngjae smiled and nodded. He slowly walked out the classroom and back into the lunch room.

Mark smiled and looked back down at Mia. Mark then all of a sudden remember that he haven't even started his drawing Yet.

Mark walked over to his Desk and took out his sketch book out. Mark walked over and sat down again and started drawing Mia.

Mark took his fingure and started tracing the features on Mia's face. Mark smiled and started drawing on his notebook.

Mark was half way done already.. He stopped himself and took a strech break. Mark let out a grunt, Mark walked over the window and look down

Mia slowly open her eyes to see that Mark was looking out the window. Mia lift her head quickly to notice Mark's drawing Notebook.

Mia grabbed it and started looking at his drawing of her.

" Wow, How childish of you to draw me when i'm sleeping Mark." A voice said.

Mark quickly turned around to see that Mia was looking at his drawing.

" Yah, You're not suppose to look. I'm not finish yet." Mark said walking over to Mia.

Mia stood up and walked away as quick as she could, " Whay, I like it. It looks just like me" Mia said continue walking around.

" Yah, Give it back." Mark said sticking out his hand telling Mia to hand it back.

Mia started laughing and started running around the classroom.

" Anni, I'm keeping it." Mia said putting it behind her back.

" Andwae, You have to give it back so i can get credit." Mark trying to catch Mia.

Mia ran away again. She stuck her tounge out at him.

" Yah!" Mark said trying to grab it from her.

Mark ran up to Mia and tried to grab it from behind her until she tripped on a desk.

" Ah,!" Mia shouted. 

Mark grabbed her a quick as he could. But now they both was staring at each other deeply.

" Hyung, What are..." A man voice said.