Love Letter

You're My Better Half

As Mia walked into the school, holding the paper in her hand. She looked left to right trying to find the classroom. Mia pointed upwards trying to look for the class number 110. Mia continue her search for her class. She saw someone walking towards her. Wearing a black t-shirt with the school uniform jacket with his black hair up. He smirked. Mia and him made eye connection.

 

“ Mark”

“ I love you”

“ Be my boyfriend”

“Kiss me”

 

Mia smiled, She couldn’t believe it. She smiled letting out a small laugh she quickly covered . Until she notice that, that person was next to her face.

 “ You think it’s funny?” Mark said in a cold way.

Mia wiped her smile and laugh away

“ Anni, Who said I thought it was funny?” Mia said trying to hold in her laughter”

“ Right…” Mark said still leaning in front of her.

Mia looked away, she didn’t want to look into Marks eyes.

Mia closed her eyes and looked away., Until she finally felt the warm breath against her face. She slowly open her eyes. To see Mark smiling at her.

Mark looked back to feel someone tapping her shoulder.

 

“ Please accept my letter” The girl said bowing down handing Mark the letter.

Mark looked back at Mia who was covering with her hand trying to hide her smile.

Mark then turn back around towards the girl. He accepted the letter and walked away.

The girl started to scream.

“ Oh my gosh, He took my letter” The girl said

She followed Mark with her eyes.

Mia also followed him with her eyes, She paid very close attention to Mark to see what he would do with the letter.

Mark walked passed a trash, Mark looked at the letter then looked back at the girl.

Mark smirked and threw the letter into the trash.

“ I don’t accept anything just from anyone.” Mark said loud and clear so everyone can hear him.

Mia heart started to race. She was getting mad.

“ Yah, What do you think you’re doing?” Mia said.

Mark then turn around towards Mia.

“ I’m doing what all jerks do.” Mark said in a cold way. He walked away.

Mia her teeth. She looked back to see that the girl who gave Mark the letter was on the ground crying.

“ YAH!” Mia shouted

Mark stopped. Mark then turn around to look at Mia

“ Mwoya? Why are you shouting?” Mark said in a calm way

Mia walked over to the trash, She picked up the letter and grabbing Mark’s hand. She slapped the letter into his hand

“ Read It” Mia said in a threating way.

Mark looked at her smirk.

“ Who do you think you are” Mark said.

He flipped his hand over making the letter fall onto the ground. Mark stepped on the letter and walked away.

“ Don’t act nor touch me.” Mark said

Mark winked at Mia and walked away.

“ YAH!” Mia shouted again

Mark raised his hand. And turning the corner Mark disappear.