I'll Protect You..

You're My Better Half

Mia ran all the way and around the school to go onto of the school rooftop. Mia covered , she was crying so hard that the breath she was taking felt like they were getting shorter and shorter. Mia took out her phone, wiping away her tears. She went to her contact and looked for her mom's number.

Mia heard the rooftop door open, Mia didn't care to take a glance who it was. 

" Mia " A voice said behind her. 

Mia glanced over to see Jb standing there with his hands in his pocket, standing in front of her. Mia end the call with her mother

" I don't belong here Oppa," Mia said running towards Jb and hugging him. Mia continue to crying into Jb's arms.

Jb was in shocked, he didn't know what to do anymore. He stood still for a while until he slowly wrapped his arms around her back.

" Mia, Kwanchana?" Jb asked her while patting her head.

" Anniya, I'm not oppa. I don't belong here" She said again.

Jb Smiled, his grip got tighter. " Anniya, Mia. You do belong here, Just ignore Gyuri." Jb said 

Mia didn't answer, She continue to cry. 

" Jb Oppa, What am i suppose to do." Mia said holding onto Jb's jacket tight. 

Jb released and pulled Mia to be at his sight. 

" Kwanchana. I'll protect you" Jb said patting Mia on the head.

" Oppa would protect you." Jb said again smiling at her.

" Stop crying, You don't look that pretty when you cry." Jb said pulling a hankerchief out of his pocket.

Mia smiled. " Will you really?" Mia asked looking at Jb.

Jb nodded, " Ne, Just shout my name and i promise that i would be there to protect. Here's my number. If i don't answer you when you call my name., Text or call me instead" Jb said taking a pen out and writing Jb's number on her hand.

Mia smiled at the number, " Ne oppa, Thank you" Mia said.

Jb then smiled again, " Cha, Let's get to class" Jb said tapping Mia's arm and walking side by side.

*****************************

Mark was walking with his head down, He walked passed the rest of GOT7 and didn't even realize. 

" Hyung," Bambam called.

" Mark Hyung," Jackson called out pulling onto Mark's arm.

Mark finally saw that it was GOT7, 

" Oh, It's you guys." Mark said in a Monotone way.

" Hyung, Kwanchana?" Jr asked looking at Mark confuse.

" Mwodaegaso" He said as he scratch his head and walked away.

The rest of Got7 looked at each other confuse and just continue walking.

Mark continue walking until he saw Jb with Mia. 

Mark tried to avoid eye contact with Mia. Mark saw how happy Jb made you. Mark walked passed Mia and Jb not saying one word.

" Oh, Mark Hyung" Jb said.

Mark had no choice but to answer. " Ne, Hyung." Mark said looking at Jb, not looking at Mia at all.

" Where are you going? Our fourth hour is that way" Jb said pointing the opposite way from Mark. 

Mark looked back and smiled. " Yeah, I'm just going to get something, I'll be back" Makr said as he walked pass you guys.

Mia watched Mark walked pass her, She didn't say anything but to see how down Mark was. 

Mark walked pass Mia, He wanted to ask her is she was okay, But Jb hyung was there. He didn't feel quit comfortable asking you. 

" Aish," Mark said making a stop. " Mia.." Mark said.

Mia was shocked. She heard someone called her name. " Ne?" She asked looking back.

" Kwanchana? You're not hurt are you?" Mark asked looking over his shoulders. 

Mia looked at Jb then looked at you. She was confuse, " Ne, I'm okay. Thanks for asking" Mia said. 

Mark nodded and walked away. Jb looked at Mia with a confuse look. Jb then looked at Mia who was looking at Mark with a confuse yet concern face. 

" Do you like Mark Hyung?" Jb asked Mia all of a sudden.

" Bwo?" Mia asked looking at Jb confuse. 
" Anniya, Let's get to class" Jb said pushing Mia a Little to make her walk aside with Jb.

" Aish, I'm such a fool. Why did i ask her that?" Mark fussed about what he asked Mia. 

* I'll protect you.* 

Those words echoed in Mark's head. He didn't like those words now, He needed to earse those words somehow, some way., 

Mark then turned around and went the same directions Jb and Mia was walking.