Goodbye Kim Mia.

You're My Better Half

It was a night time, Mark and Mia was now in the living room watching Mike and Molly. They both was laughing to hard that Mark felt a sharp pain in stomach, Mia looked over at Mark.

" Kwanchana." Mia said putting her hand on Mark's stomach.. She looked at him and he looked like he was in pain.

Mark looked at Mia and saw that she was really Concern about Mark. Mark smiled, He grabbed her hand and placed in her hand and placed it on his heart.

" What do you really feel for me Kim Mia?" Mark asked looking at Mia. 

Mia looked deep into Mark's eyes and saw that he was very curious and concern about her.

Mia took her hand away quickly, Mia got up to walk away from Mark.

Mark stood up and follow right behind her, Mia stopped and looked away.

" Kim Mia, Answer me." Mark said.

" I Don't Know Mark Tuan, Why don't you tell me. How do you feel for me?" Mia asked him Looking at him Deeping in the eyes.

Mark smirked. " Just answer this one question," Mark said.

Mia looked at him. " Did you really Mean what you said to Jb Hyung?" Mark asked her looking at her. 

Mia smiled, " Why does it matter Mark, It's Not like you feel the same way for me anyways." Mia said 

Mark looked away and tried to avoide the question, " Right?" Mia asked walking up to Mark.

" Yes, That's right, I Like you Kim Mia. I like you alot.. Like very much, But that seems like what i'm saying to you, Looks like you don't care about it?. 

Mia didn't answer. Mark took a deep breath and looked at Mia.

" I guess it was true then," Mark said 

" What's true?" Mia asked.

" If they really love you they would tell you how they truly feel for you, But if they don't care about you then they would leave you in the dark alone." Mark said.

Mia didn't answer, She wanted to tell him that she likes him. No love him but she don't know she can't 

" Tell Me To Stay.." Mark said

" What If I Don't?" Mia said avoiding eye contact

" Then, I'll leave Your Sight" Mark said

Mia couldn't belive what Mark had said.

" Then Leave." Mia said.

* Noo, That's not what i meant to say... Please Don't leave that's what i truly went* 

Mark Nodded and grabbed his jacket from the couch, he open the door and gave one last glance at Mia.

" Take Care" Mark said before closing the door. 

Mia watched the door close, That was the last time she saw Mark..

Mia fell to the ground and started crying, She couldn't believe that she couldn't tell him not leave.

Mia looked at the door to see if it would be Mark coming back in. But there was no sign.

" Mark.." Mia said wiping her tears and running to the door. Mia quickly open and saw that there was no sign of Mark anywhere.

Mia started feeling the tears in her eyes again..

* I'm stupid am i?*