Brokenhearted.

You're My Better Half

After school was over, Mia was about to leave until she remember that she forgot something in the school. She quickly ran back into the school to get what she is missing. 

" Ah, Cellphone." Mia said running to her desk and grabbing her phone. Mia walked down the stairs and saw Jb standing there waiting for her. 

" Oh, Oppa." Mia said smiling walking down the stairs. Jb smiled back having his hands in his pockets like always. 

" What are you doing in the classroom?" Jb asked looking into the classroom that Mia came out from.

" Ah, I forgot my phone. So i went back inside to grab it." Mia said showing her Phone to Jb. Jb smiled and looked down. 

" Are you going home?" Jb asked looking at her, Mia looked at Jb and smiled,

" Ne, Where are you going?" Mia asked Jb. Jb smiled and looked at her, He scatch his head.

" I'm waiting for you." Jb said in a shy way. Mia was shocked and didn't know how to respond. Mia smiled lightly. 

**************************

Mark was walking to the front door until he saw Jb with Mia. He sqint his eyes to get a better view to see what they were doing. Mark watched them and hide behind a brick wall and listen to their conversation.

" Do you have something to say to me. Is that why you are waiting for me?" Mia asked Jb.

Jb smiled lightly. " Ne., But i'm scared. I'm afraid that you will reject me." Jb said rubbing his neck

" Reject?" Mark said quietly. Mark was confuse but he still continue to listen to their conversation.

" What is it?" Mia said.

" I want to tell you that. I like you,... Not only like a sister but more than that." Jb said looking at Mia.

Mia was now in complete shock, How could this be? Mark and Jb are best friends.. 

" Umm, Oppa." Mia said before she can say anything else she got cut off.

" I knew it, You would reject me. I should have never confess. But i feel like the longer i hide it, the more my heart will hurt. But that don't seem like the case here. Wow.. So this is how a broken heart feels." Jb said looking down in dissapointement

Mark was shocked. How can his Hyung do that to him.. Mark lean his back against the wall and still stayed to see what Mia responce is.

" Oppa, Don't feel like that. You know i see you as a brother.. But more than a brother.. I'm not so sure about that. And besides, You're Mark's best friend.. I couldn't do that to Mark." Mia said 

Jb then looked up at Mia all of a sudden. " So, if Mark wasn't in the picture, would you still give me a chance?" Mark asked.

Mia didn't know how to respond.

" Please say No.. Please Say No." Mark said quietly. 

Mia took a deep breath. She looked at Jb then smiled.

" Oppa, If he wasn't in the picture.. I don't know if i would give you a chance. But maybe i would." Mia said.

Mark closed his eyes. He slowly stood up and turn to look at them.

" So, If i wasn't in the picture you would give him a chance?" Mark said 

Mia and Jb looked around to see who it was. And there he was, Mark.

" Mark.." Mia said looking at him with a shocked face.

Mark smirked, he then turned and looked at Jb.

" Hyung, Chincha? You're really too much." Mark said before walking away.

" Mark." Mia said running down the stairs.

Mark turned around and looked at both of them. 

" What do you really think about me Mia? Huh, Tell Me" Mark said.

Mia was taken back, She didn't know how to respond back.

" Mark." Mia said.

" Haha., So, I was just a joke than." Mark said then walking away.

" Yah! Listen to what she has to say." Jb shouted at Mark.

Mark stopped his tracks then looked at them again.

" You both are really too much.." Mark said and walked out the door.

Mia felt like her heart was crassed into tiny pieces. Jb looked at Mia who was looking at the door the whole time.

Mia's tears started to fall down, " Mark.." Mia said quietly.