Special Chapter :)

You're My Better Half

4 years had pass, Mia and Mark are both now married. Mia have been keeping a Secret from Mark for 3 months now. 

Mark and Mia both was walking in the park, Mark looked at Mia and smiled, Mia looked at Mark and ressed her head in Mark's shoulder. Mark smiled, He pulled Mia's hands to his lips and kiss it.

Mia smiled and looked away, Mark let go of Mia's hand and stopped, Mia was confuse why Mark let go.

" Whae?" Mia asked Mark. Mark shook his head, He smiled and grabbed her hand again.

Mia didn't know why Mark was acting really weird,  Mia saw a bench, She pulled Mark over towards the bench to sit.

" Mark, I have to tell you something." Mia said. 

Mark put his arm around Mia, " What is it?" Mark said looking at her.

" We're having a baby." Mia said looking down at her belly. She smiled and looked up towards Mark.

Mark was shocked, He looked at Mia. He placed his hand slowly onto her belly.

" I'm really going to be a father?" Mark asked looking at Mia. 

Mia smiled. " Yes, I'm 3 months." Mia said. Mark smiled grew even bigger. Mark was so happy.

Mark pulled Mia into a hug, Mark slowly release and looked at Mia. He lean closer towards Mia and kissed her on her forhead.

Mia smiled and close her eyes. " There is something else too." Mia said pulling away and looking at Mark.

" What is it now?" Mark asked looking at her confuse.

" I know where dad is.." Mia said looking away.

Mark was super happy, Finding out that he was a father was enough now this.

" Really? Where is he?" Mark asked grabbing onto Mia's Hand

" Mark. He passed away 2 years ago." Mia said looking at Mark deep into the eyes. 

Mark heart dropped. Mark haven't even got the chance to tell him he love and miss him, he haven't even told him the news yet.

Mark eyes got all watery. " I'm sorry babe" Mia said rubbing onto Mark's back.

Mark smiled " Anniya, Kwanchana. Do you know where they burried him?" Mark asked.

Mia nodded

**********************************

Mark walked up to a stone that had his dad's picture on it. Mia walked right next to him holding white flowers. 

" So this is how my father looks like." Mark said trying his best not to cry.

Mia nodded. Mia placed down the flower and bowed down to Mark's father.

" Aboji, Annyeonhasaeyo. I'm Kim Mia. Your daughter in law. I'm pretty aren't i?" Mia asked jokingly

Mark smiled. " Appa, Annyeong. Do you remeber me? I'm Mark.." Mark said looking at the stone without blinking.

" Appa, I'm going to be a father.." Mark said smiling .

" I'm excited to be a father, but i'm sad because you won't be able to hold your grandchild. And they won't ever get the chance to meet their awesome grandpa." Mark said.

" I miss you appa." Mark said, Mark closed his eyes and tears started to fall.

" Mark..." Mia said rubbing Mark's back.

Mark looked and saw Mia, She nodded and her tears started to fall.

" Appa, We're going to leave. Please take care and be heathy. Please watch over us." Mark said bowing down.

Mia smiled, They both bowed and walked away.

Mark grabbed onto Mia's hand. Mia looked up and smiled.

" Where would you like to go?" Mark asked 

" Anywhere you are, I'm there" Mia said smiling at Him.

Mark smiled, He placed his forhead onto Mia's and smiled big. He tapped Mia's nose making Mia scrunch her nose.

" You're beautiful" Mark said

Mia smiled., Mark placed his hand behind Mia's head pulling Mia close he planted a kiss onto Mia's forhead. 

Mark and Mia both looked up at each other. They both walked away and got into their car.

 

A/N: Woah!! This story is finally complete.. Yay!!! Thanks to everyone who had stayed with this story it means alot to me. Also, I want to thank they people who have upvoted this story, Please make sure the check out the other story.. Thank you all very much once again and maybe after I'm done with the other story i can write another GOT7 Story. 

Please stay tune to that. Thank you all once again

~ Much Love
OneandonlySeason :)