Breakfest With Kim Mia.

You're My Better Half

The Next Morning Mark woke up to having pain in his whole body, Mark open his eyes and notice that he wasn't on the street, He was at someone's house and he wasn't sure who house it was. Mark looked around and notice someone was holding his hand beinging held. Mark looked down and saw Mia sleeping next to him. Mark smiled, Remvoing small strands of hair out of her face. Mark saw Mia sleeping there.

Mark tried to turn around to face Mia, But his body was in so much pain that every movement he did, He felt like a knife was being stabbed into him.

Mia felt the bed moving, Mia slowly lift her head up and saw that Mark was trying to move but due to the pain he was having he couldn't move at all.

" Let me help you." Mia said getting up and lifting Mark up to fix his positions. Mark got up and grunted, He look and saw the beautiful face he always dreamed about was being right next to his.

Mia fixed his Pillow and made him lean back, Mia looked at him and rubbed her eyes.

Mark watched her and smiled a little but tried to hide his smile, Mia notice that Mark was looking at her. 

" Whay?" Mia said smiling at Him.

" Anniya," Mark said.

" Are you hungry?" Mia asked him..

" Mm, Kinda." Mark said rubbing his stomach, Mia laughed at him.

" Aradaseo, I'll go make you Ox bone rice pourage." Mia said tapping Mark's shoulder. Mark smiled and crossing his hand on his thigh.

Mia walked out of her bedroom and started making the Pourage for Mark.

Mark looked around Mia's room, Mark tried to get out of bed. He slowly stood up and walked around to looke around.

Mark walked over to her desk and saw a diary, 

" Bwoya, She still has a diary?" Mark said.. Mark was tempted to read it. 

Mark grabbed it and started reading the first page. 

September 12th 2014

Today is the first day that i went to school in Korean, I really Miss home.. I wish i was still in California but i guess Korea isn't that bad either. But, When i arrived at school. There was a guy that caught my attention.. I didn't know his name.. But his Crew is call GOT7, But he seems like a player.. I'm not trying to fall for no Player.. But that's just a thought.. Ahh, I think i remember his name.. I think it's like Mark.. I think soo, Sounds about right.. But Let's see where things go. Well, Time for homework, I will talk to you later. Much Love.

~ Kim Mia XOXO

Mark smiled like a crazy person, He couldn't believe what she wrote. 

* Knock Knock* 

" Mark?" Mia said.

Mark quickly jumped into bed, He hit his hand on the wall

" Ahh!" Mark shouted in pain., Mia walked in quickly as she could.

" Kwanchana?" Mia said holding a Bowl with a juice on a tray.

Mark smiled, nodded. 

" Breakfest, is ready." Mia said placing the food on the side table.

Mark got up, and grabbed for the spoon.

" Kwanchana. I will feed you." Mia said taking the spoon from Mark.

Mark smiled, " It's okay.. I can do it Myself." Mark said trying to take the spoon from Mia.

Mia shook her head, " Nope,I will do it." Mia said. 

Mark smiled and let Mia feed him.