The New Girl

You're My Better Half

It was the first day of school, Mia knew she was running late. She wasn't new to this korean time. She remember that she was still on LA. 

" Mia," Her mom called her from the other side of the door. Mia lift up the blanket from her head. She looked at her alarm. * 7:45* am. Mia through the blankets back onto her head.

" Mia" Her mom called for her once more. " It's time to go to the new school" Her mom called.

" Mia..?" Her mom said. Her mom lean against the bedroom door.

Mia swung open the door to notice her mom standing there about to fall into the room.

" I'm up.. Happy" She said as she tosed and attitude towards her mother. She walked to the bathroom to get ready.

" We're not in LA anymore young lady. Start acting like a young lady then a 5 year old" Her mom yelled back at her. 

Mia slam the door roling her eyes. Mia can be a pain in the . But she knows whats right and wrong. 

* 40 minutes later* 

Mia pucked her lips and applied her M.A.C lipstick, She rubbed her lips together. Gentally tapping the color onto her lips. 

" Finish," She said. She smiled at her reflction. She pushed her hair up to give it more volume. 

Mia walked out of the bathroom, She quickly ran downstairs, to the smell of the yummy food.

Mia walked into the kitchen to notice her mom putting the food on the table.

" That was dad's favorite dish" Mia said putting the napkin onto her lap. 

" Hunny, Can we not talk about your father." Her mother said trying to hold back her tears.

" Sure, It's just that... Dad left us since i was 4" She said starting to get teary eyes.

Her mom smiled and wiped the tears from her eyes. 

" Well, Let's get you to school. Shall we?" Her mom said getting up from the seat.

Mia looked at her mom like she was crazy, Her mother took all this morning to make this breakfest but, why was she such in a rush,

Mia reached over to grab a toast on the plate. 

" Mom, What's the rush? I still have an hour" Mia said taking a bite out of her toast.

" Yeah, You have an hour but i have 3o minutes before work starts" Her mom grabbed her hand pulling her right off the chair.

* At The New School* 

" You have a great day hunny" Her mother called out of the window car.

" Yeah, Mom.. You too." She said grabbing her backpack from the back seat.

Her mom smiled, Mia closed the door and walked towards the gate. Her mother smiled once again and drove off.

Mia saw many kids wearing the same thing she did. Even though her father passed away. She will never forget her korean culture. 

" Wow, This is a big school." She said looking up towards a big tall building that was maybt about 12 stories high.

Mia open up her backpack to grab the paper she got on the weekend. She looked at it and tried to find her first hour.

" Well, Here goes nothing. Wish me luck dad" She said. She exhauled then breath again. 

Mia took 4 steps towards the door before someone with a cute baby face stopped her. 

" You mush be new here." He said.

Mia smiled " Yeah, How did you know?" 

He smiled " Wellm You look confuse and second, You dont know my name" He said in a nonceitded way.

Mia shook her head, " Nope, I dont know your name" She respound.

" I'm Bambam" He said 

" Nice to meet you" Mia said.

" Is there anything i could help you find?"  Bambam asked looking at her paper

" Ah.. You have 4th hour with me and GOT7" he said.

" Got7? She said in a wierd way.

" Yeah, Wait.. Dont tell me you dont know us?" He said pointing towards her.

She shook her head once again.

" Aish," Bambam said. 

" Yah, Bambam. What are you doing?" 
" Bambam, Lets go" 
" Who is she?"
" Your Sister?"

" Annia, She's the new girl."  Bambam said removing Jb's arm around him

"Ah, Nice to meet you. I'm Jb" He said reaching out his hand towards Mia.

Mia smiled and shook it. 

" This is Jackson, Jr, Mark, Yongjae, Bambam, and Yeonyom" Jb said point to all of them

Mia nodded. " It's nice to meet you guys" She said,

" Yah, Let's go" Jr said.

Everyone walked away. And everyone waved besides Mark.

Mark walked pass and smirk. 

" Nice to meet you" Mark said in a cold way.

Mia looked at him without any fear. 

Mia stood back and watch the GOT7 group walk away. 

" Aish, These boys" She thought. She didnt care anymore. All she knew was that she needed to get to class

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys. What do you guys think about chapter 1? Is it good so far. If you havent subscibe please do.And please comment below to tell me your feedbacks. Thank you :)