Partner Picking.

You're My Better Half

Mia was in class taking notes as usual, Until she could feel that someone from behind was staring at her. She looked over her shoulder trying her best not to make thinks noticeable, She glanced over. Mark looked deep into her eyes giving her a cold glare. Mia quickly turn back around in her seat pushing her glasses up from her face. 

" Cha, We are going to have a project, It's going to be about you drawing a portrait of the other person." The teacher said looking at the class who was half with her and the other half was already sleeping on the desk,

The teacher took a deep breath, she pushed her glasses up from her face and stared at the class. 

" Yaethuda!" She shouted while slamming her text book on her stand.

The whole class woke up from the their lala lands and started focusing again.

" I said we will be working on a project which means you guys would need a partner. So, you guys can pick your partner or i will choose for you." She said while writting the Due date of the project on the chalkboard. 

Everyone slowly started getting up from their seats and picked their partners.

Jackson and Jr.

Jb and Bambam

Yungjae and Gyuri

Youngyeom and Hana 

The only two people left that didn't have a partner was Mark and Mia. 

Mark sat in the back ignoring every girl who asked to be his partner. Mark just bowed and nodded.

Mark watch Mia from afar giving these guys dirty looks. Mark was getting jealous.. He doesn't know why he is getting jealous when he don't like her.. Well he doesn't think so.

Mia didn't answer to any of the guys request to be her partner. She was already a shy girl. She wasn't comfortable with these people around her.

Mark got up from his seat pushing the girl that was in his sides away and walked towards Mia.

" Would you like to be my partner?" Said a familar voice that Mia heard before, Mia glace to see a hand sticking out 

Mia looked up to see Mark smiling at her.

Mia looked at him

Woah, Mark smiled at me? He looked very handsome. Woah. Why is my heart racing so fast?

Mia thought while holding her heart.

" Yah, Bili. Take my hand quick." Mark said smiling but trying to not make his smile fade away.

Mia smiled and took Mark's hands. 

All th other girls and boys was shouting in anger and hatetraid.

Mia looked ay Mark in the eyes, She tried to hold her tears back. Mia and Mark locked each other's eyes.

Mark, I'm scared

Mia, Don't worry. I'm here. I'll protect you.

Mark smiled and pulled her into a hug