Is This Called Jealousey? ( Mark POV)

You're My Better Half

A couple of weeks had pass and our project on our partner was due 3 weeks from now, I couldn't really focus due to me thinking about Mia all week long. I knew i had to get my head straight and start doing what i have to do. I was sitting in my Bedroom trying to my best to remember her face so i could finish.. So far, i only have this much done.

* Mark's Drawing ( I don't own this picture)* 

I didn't really like how it came out, but this is how it end up looking like, I don't know why but i started to Miss her more and more. 

******************************

I was walking to my 4th hour which i had with Mia. I was excited to see her after a very long time, I walked in to see that Mia was surrounded with many guys around her. I was getting mad on the inside but i knew i had to ignore it. It's called Play hard to get. But i don't know if that would work.

I walked into the classroom trying to ignore all the guys that was around her, but i knew that i had to get her attention some type of way. I let out a loud sign which made all the guys look back to me.

But the all ignore me and went right back into talking to her again. Urgh, What should i do? I don't know.. I just can't let her go away just like that.

I walked over and slammed the paper on her desk, She looked up and looked at me.

" What's this?" She asked me looking at me.

" the drawing that i did of you, for our project" I said coldly and walking out the classroom. 

I guess she knew i was jealous, or is that what you call it? I don't even know it's been a while since i felt like this for anyone. 

" Mark, Stop." I heard someone said my name.

I turned around to see that It was her, She came after me..

" Bwo." I asked her coldly.

" Thank you.." She said smiling at me.

Oh gosh, that smile. Those eyes.. Got me feeling some type of way.

I smiled and looked back at her. " Mm," I said.

Gosh, I'm such an idiot. Can i say anything other than that?

" Mark, Kwanchana?" She asked me touching my shoulders.

I bit my lips not looking back at her, I smiled and grabbed her hand.

" I'm fine, I just.. Don't like it when guys are around you" I said smiling at her.

Oh my lord, did i just confess to her.

" Bwo,.. Mark.. Are you... Jealous?" She asked me giving that smile again.

I didn't answer.

" I'll get going." I said to her trying to avoide her.

" Yah, where are you going? You have class with me right now" She said to me.

" I will be back."  I said walking to the rooftop.

As i reached the rooftop i started to scream.

" AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed loudely, making sure the world heard me.

" Was i just jealous a couple of seconds ago?" I asked myself leaning against the wall of the rooftop of the school.

************************************

A/N: Woah, 3 chapters in one night, Isn't that just amazing?? I hope you guys enjoyed :)