Falling In Love ( 2NE1)

Open Arms

   "Are you okay?" Sharissa asked her sister as soon as she opened her eyes.

Her sister named Shahila was dazed as she looked at the surrounding of the room. She asked, "why? What happen?"

   "Nothing big act-" without she got to explain the incident, her sister cut her cheerfully, "you know what? I have a very wonderful dream. I met with my cute EXO and Kris, of course! I just can't believe that I dreamt them. I never have a dream of EXO before, only B2ST and SUPER JUNIOR. The funniest is, they came to our hou-"

Sharissa covered her sister's lips with her fingers to put her blabbering to a halt. Shahila laughed a little as she thought her younger sister was angry at her.

   "I'm sorry, dearest Sharissa. You know I get carried away too easily when it is about Kris," she said guiltily.

   "No, the fact is, it is not a dream. They are really here," she muttered with a grin.

   "What?" she asked, in a total disbelief. How in the world that they were in the mansion, she asked herself.

   "Actually, the friend that I told you briefly yesterday is a friend with EXO. So, he brings them together here," Sharissa smiled sincerely.

Shahila pulled her sister into her arms gracefully. She was thankful, deeply. Never in her dream, she would meet EXO face to face, not-to-mention, at the mansion.

   "Is this a fate?" Shahila murmured softly to her sister.

   "Bakhyeon is also here," as Sharissa did not really remember the name, she unintentionally made a mistake mentioning his name.

   "Bakhyeon?!"

To be honest, Shahila did not realize the other members of EXO were there too as she only saw Kris at that time. Her eyes only pointed to the tall blonde man. That was how much she liked Kris even lately, Baekhyun caught her heart slightly.

After that, they went to the living room and sat beside their father awkwardly, especially Shahila. She felt like she was on the top of the world at that time to see some of EXO members, including Kris and Baekhyun, the members she adored the most, in the mansion.

She could not even lift her head as all the members' attention were directed towards her, well except for Lay. The so-called small pride of Changsha prince never left his eyes off Sharissa. He felt that the younger one of the sisters was extremely cute and beautiful that moment.

She was cute, because of her overly swollen eyebag, that he almost thought that girl was a panda, or to be exact, Tao. She was beautiful as she was natural without any make-up. He could never stop staring at her, until Chen secretly nudged his waist teasingly with an evil grin.

   "You are like a ert, Lay Hyung," Chen whispered softly to the older.

Lay quickly drifted his gaze towards the father who smiled weirdly to him. Mr. Sazali actually noticed Lay's eyes, he realized the 24 years old man must be liking his daughter. He smiled as he thought, "young boys these days.." and shook his head lightly.

   "Anyway, if you want to learn Silat, come here this Saturday. I conduct a Silat class every Saturday night," the father continued the main topic just now.

Lay wanted to join the class but he could not let anyone know about him. He was afraid if anyone recognized him.

   "Can I get a personal class? I can't really adapt to a crowd," he calmly gave excuse.

   "Sure, but it depends on my schedule. If I'm free, I'll give you a call, okay?"

Lay smiled happily while the others pouted envily to him. Kris, in the other hand, was immersed in his own thoughts. He still did not get it, how could Shahila easily change her bias from him to Baekhyun?

The meeting ended shortly after that, as their manager suddenly called them for a lunch.

At the door, Lay suddenly leaned beside to Shahila and whispered, "please don't tell her that I am EXO too.."

Shahila rolled her eyes a bit but she nodded afterward. Baekhyun flashed a puppy smile to her while Kris eyed the both of them at the back coldly. "I hope you'll always support us, Shahila.." Baekhyun said.

   "Of course! As long as you guys not become too," she hesitated a little, "y.."

Chen and Chanyeol let out a chuckle and nodded, "Alright. But if the company wants us to do so, we can't just object it, right?" Chanyeol replied her.

   "No! You guys have the right to stand on yourself. You can't just let anyone control you like that," Shahila covered . Maybe she was exaggerated a bit, she cursed herself.

EXO members looked at each other. They knew what she said was true, but who were they to do that? Kris gave a small nod to her before he said, "We will go first, then. Thank you so much for this fun meeting.."

   "As expected, Duizhang!" Baekhyun cheered for the leader of EXO-M only to receive a soft slap to his arms.

   "Come again if you ever have time, kids," Mr. Sazali said and added, "Too bad my wife is not here. She will be happy to meet you guys.."

   "Its okay, Mr. Sazali. We should be going now. Bye, Mr. Sazali. Bye, Shahila. Bye, Sharissa," Lay bid them farewell after having a last glance at her.

After EXO left, Shahila walked slowly to the sofa and jumped on it, screamed her lungs out, making the other two got shocked.

   "I don't know how to express my happiness today!"

Sharissa laughed and smiled at her father as they both looked at the blissful girl. She was glad that her sister happy. It was the least she could do for her sister. She was totally grateful to Yixing. She hoped they would be a very good friend as he seemed like a nice-type of a friend.

   "Anyway, what is your friend's name?" Shahila asked, bringing the younger back to reality.

   "Ouh, his name is Zhang Yixing. Why?"

   "Nothing," she shrugged, "it looks like Mr. Yixing likes you," she with a small grin.

Mr. Sazali coughed at the back. They must have forget that I am still here. These girls~ He shook his head again.

Shahila smiled mischievously to Sharissa and so did the younger. Then, they both slapped each other playfully, as if they were feeling shy. "You have an admirer, Ija. Lucky you~" she called her younger sister's nickname, Ija as she barely headlocked her.

   "Stop it, please~" Sharissa shoved her away like a move in the Silat martial arts easily as Shahila was a bit weak. Even her headlock was not a right move. She has never learnt any martial arts that made Sharissa always worries about her day by day. "Ah, you said before, you wanna go outing?

Realization hit Shahila hard. She missed the outing. She cried out once again. "Ya Allah! My outing! To Jeju Island!"

Mr. Sazali shook her head again. "My money~"

 

Meanwhile, in the car drove by Lay, Kris stared to the outside view of the car. Baekhyun beside him, looked at him weirdly. He wondered why did Kris become so quiet out of sudden? He only spaced out since he entered the car and even treated him a bit harsh.

Even before they got on the car, he pushed Baekhyun away, as if he did not want to sit beside him. Chen who saw the awkward moment, quickly poked Chanyeol in front of him, in other word, beside the driver's seat.

   "Kris Hyung is acting weird again. Before this, it's Tao. Now, is Baekhyun," he whispered to Chanyeol's ears.

Chanyeol knitted his eyebrows and sighed softly. What was wrong with their Hyung? It could not be because he was jealous that Shahila likes Baekhyun more than him? But what about Tao?

Lately, Kris rarely hanging out with the Chinese maknae, making him turned sulky all the times. Kris also always scolded him whenever he did something wrong. Kris was not like that. He never get mad at the maknae. Only Luhan has the guts to scold him.

   "Let's hear some musics, shall we?" Chanyeol brushed it off by suggesting it. He clearly did not understand it but he had to not think too much about it.

Lay took a glance at the Happy Virus and gave a small nod before turning on the radio. He noticed the uncommon atmosphere in the car, but he shrugged it off. He could not let this ruin his happiness at all.

Baekhyun rested his head onto Kris's shoulder but luckily the oldest did not do anything to stop him. Somehow, he was relieved. He now knew, Kris like that because of Shahila. He formed a playful grin on his lips. "Way to go, Kris Hyung. You are not as fabulous as me.." he said jokingly before receiving a small smack at his head.

 

The next day, Lay was lying on his bed at the dormitory. He searched many things about Malaysia on his smartphone. He wanted to know more about Malaysia.

Luhan's manly voice was heard from the living room, "Zhang Yixing!"

He immediately went to the so-called deer and asked, "Why?"

   "Let's go out together, today. I want to eat hanwoo~"

Lay stretched out his arms and shook his head, "No, I want to rest today. Tomorrow is a big day for me~"

   "Big day?" Luhan pouted as he asked.

   "Sorry, this is old people's matter. Youngsters are not suitable to know," he said as a joke.

   "Hey! I am older than you, for God's sake!" he retorted, showing off his manly aura.

   "Oh, really? Blame your face for looking like a baby," Lay left him and went to his room back.

Luhan scoffed before turning his attention to the boys in front of the TV, Sehun, Xiumin and D.O.

   "Do you guys have any idea what is wrong with that dimple guy?"

They shook their head without leaving their eyes off the TV. Luhan looked at his phone and smiled fakely. "I will just go alone, then.."