Please Don't ( K.Will )

Open Arms

  Kris looked at Shahila who was absorbed in her own thought. Somehow, he found out that she was very pretty. She has a long chin and it was shaped well. Not to mention, her eyelashes were outstandingly beautiful.

Author's Note: I love her so much. (Shila Amzah)

 

She never left her eyes off Lay and her sister, making Kris wondered what was going on in her head. What was she thinking? Why did she seem so serious?

He could read her eyes without a doubt. There were guilty, anxious, worry and . . . Jealous?

Shahila drifted her attention back to her laptop and continued typing something, ignoring Kris. The lad tried to steal glances at her laptop but she immediately covered it again.

Kris pouted cutely and asked her, "what are you doing? Can't you share with me?"

Shahila formed a small smile and answered him shortly, "I'm writing a story."

Kris furrowed his thick brown eyebrows, "Story? You wanna be a writer?" he asked, full of interest.

Shahila nodded happily. Kris returned her smile and patted her head softly which was covered with her blue hijab.

Shahila was shocked with his sudden touch even it did not even touch her skin but it still sent shivers down her spine. His gaze towards her was also sharp, that she could die in any second.

After all, he was her bias. Ultimate. Bias.

   "What kind of story are you writing now?" he asked again, showing his gummy smile.

Shahila gained her conscious back and replied him, "A story about my sister. For her upcoming birthday this 9th June."

Kris mouthed 'ooh' and took a glance at her sister, Sharissa who was playing the guitar with Lay. They were playing together and even creating new melodies together.

   "If ever I become a writer someday," Shahila pointed her eyes towards the Canadian beside her, "will you act in the story as the main actor?"

Kris was shocked hearing her wish but he was more than happy to receive such request like that.

   "Of course I will!" he leaned in beside her closer to say in a real low tone, "please make a lot of kissing scenes in the story, okay?"

Consequently, a plushies Shahila was holding from before was thrown towards Kris for his naughty words and a glare was also received by him.

 

Meanwhile, as Sharissa and Lay were immersed in composing new melodies together, Mr. Sazali and his wife looked at each other.

   "What do you think, honey?" The father asked with a concerned voice.

The mother released a long sigh as she shook her head, "The problem is, he is not a Muslim. He doesn't even know anything about Islam, right?"

Mr. Sazali nodded sadly. He liked Lay but the Chinese was of opposite religion from them. He sighed, he should know it better.

He should just prevent his daughter from being closer with the boys. His daughter looked different whenever she hang out with the boys.

He never saw his daughter that delightful beforehand with other people other than her family, not even her friends.

That was the first time she opened up to boys, especially boys older than her. Usually, she would be shy and all in front of boys but not with them.

Sharissa used to tell him that she felt a strange feeling with the boys. Maybe they had a special connection between them something.

Same goes to Shahila. The elder sister was just the same. She was in fact worser than Sharissa when it came to be face-to-face with boys.

He realized she was dearly in love with the tall Canadian but she tried to hide her feelings by shifting her attention to Baekhyun in order to burn her feelings.

She was not just adore Kris, but she fell in love with him. That was why she kept ignoring Kris and all. For Baekhyun, she regarded him as a cute brother and same to other EXO members, except for Kris.

The parents knew and understood everything about their daughters. However, they did not know how to cope with the different beliefs and cultures.

 

In the meantime, Luhan was staring at Lay and Sharissa from the tent. He zipped down the tent a bit and saw the glorious unofficial couple.

He felt a sharp pain in his heart watching them together but deep in his heart, he was incredibly exploding with happiness seeing how Lay changed to better after meeting her.

Lay also always smiled widely everytime he saw her. He always happy. No more mentalbreakdown.

But the text message Luhan accidentally sent to her previous days, did she read it or not?

 


 

After a few days, school started back.

Sharissa was feeling excited as her birthday was coming very soon. Just another three days more.

Knowing about her upcoming birthday, Chaerin, Jiyeon and Jiyoon decided to give her a surprise gift. During recess, they went to her place and greeted her like usual.

   "Future-to-be birthday girl, what should we do today?" Jiyeon asked.

Sharissa beamed at her playful friends and thought for a while. She then said, "let's eat. I'll pay for today's lunch!"

They cheered joyfully. At the canteen, Chaerin sent a knowing glance at Jiyoon while the older returned her glance back.

   "Well, we have a gift for you, Sharissa. We hope you'll be happy to accept it. Here~" Jiyoon looked at the other side after handed the Malaysian, a black card.

Jiyeon and Chaerin anxiously waited for her reaction, afraid if she didn't like it.

Sharissa opened the card and widened her eyes with the contain of the card.

                    [ GOT7 Fanmeeting VIP seat ]

   "VIP seat?" she looked at them with her dead big round eyes.

They nodded frantically as they sensed that she was thankful towards them.

   "Thank you, girls even you guys didn't need to give me this. Just wow!" she grinned in excitement.

Jiyoon high-fived Chaerin as their gift was a success.

   "But, is it just me or you guys join too?" she asked, indeedly hoping they would join her together.

Jiyeon pouted, as if saying that they didn't join her but eventually the three of them said, "We are joining you, Sharissa!" and showed her their VIP cards on their hands.

Sharissa laughed with their acts. They were so adorable. She.was happy for knowing them and having them by her side always.

               Thank you, Allah for giving all these wonderful people to accompany me during this long journey in foreign country.

 


 

On her birthday, she went to the fanmeeting with her friends. Lay didn't wish for her birthday, making her a bit disappointed with him.

Kris did tell Lay about Sharissa's birthday. Nevertheless, the Unicorn is a Unicorn. He was forgetful. As ever.

Due to the hectic schedules and practices perpetually, he did not had the chance to wish for her. Well, 'Growl' was receiving huge popularity from the netizens and fans.

That's why, EXO kept getting invitation here and there. They were also getting known worldwide, not like before.

They were popular. Finally.

 

Sharissa entered the auditorium where the fanmeeting was held. She saw countless fans all over the fanmeeting location. They were all waiting for their favourite group to arrive.

She took her seat with her friends not really far from the stage. While waiting for the said idols to arrive, she looked at the surrounding of the auditorium.

There were so many banners and posters pasted on the wall, showing the idol group- urrrmmm idol groups involved in the fanmeeting.

She only knew it was not only GOT7! There were also EXO and BTS.

EXO? She smiled. Well, they met again.

               It would be better if Yixing could join them too. Why did he indulge himself in being a composer rather than idol? He also had a great and sweet voice, just like Luhan.

 

Out of her expectation, as she eyed the banner in front of her, she saw a face that was 'familiar' . 'Perfectly familiar'.

A face which she assumed should not be in the group's photo. In EXO's banner.

Or could it be that this fanmeeting also included EXO's bestfriend or a young composer like him?

Sharissa innocently made her own assumptions without knowing about the truth. Not yet.

 

           Please don't ... Don't tell me .... He is ... Please don't ....