I'm Sorry ( B2ST )

Open Arms

   “Are you seriously kidding me?” Lay asked, in disbelief.

Kris tried to read the board once again, and yes. It clearly stated that the mansion was for sale. The mansion was also locked. No doubt, it was for sale. For sale.

   “Excuse me,” Luhan greeted an old woman who was about to walk pass by them.

 The old woman smiled at them and replied, “Yes, young men..”

   “Do you know the family who used to live in this mansion?” he asked politely.

She nodded and said, “Yes, the Malaysian family. I know them. Why?”

   “Do you know where are they now? Did they move from here? Why?” Lay began to ask frantically at the old woman.

 Kris calmed the younger down by rubbing his back soothingly while Luhan looked at her, waiting for her answer patiently.

   “Err, yes. They moved from here to Gyeonggi-Do because of some unavoidable issues,” she answered while eyeing the three of them. “Humm, but who are you? Why do I think I use to see your face?” she asked with her forehead wrinkled.

They hesitated before answering, “Oh, we are just friends with the daughter..”

   “Daughter? Which one?” she asked excitedly.

Lay rubbed the back of his neck before saying, “Sharissa..”

The old woman smiled widely and patted Lay’s shoulder, “Sharissa, my cutie… But sadly, she already gone to Malaysia-“

 Lay rolled his eyes as the words went through his brain.

           Gone to Malaysia ? She’s not here anymore ?

   “But I don’t have to worry. She will come by any time when she’s free. Bla bla bla…”

 Luhan and Kris smiled listening to the old woman’s blabbering about her Sharissa while Lay lost in his own thought.

    “Do you have their new address?” Kris asked with an unknowing look on his eyes.

The old woman nodded and took a note from her bag, giving it to Kris. Lay and Luhan gazed upon Kris curiously. As Kris received the address, he kept on smiling until he realized the questionable gazes from his groupmates.

   “Err, it can’t be that we lost our bond with the family just because one person left. We can still visit her parents, right?” he tried to explain with his face.

   “Her parents?” Lay scrunched up his nose while Luhan crossed his arms, “Or her sister?”

The old woman furrowed her eyebrows at the conversation between the young men in front of her.

   “Ouh, thank you. Hope to see you again, ahjumma,” Kris politely excused themselves from her after bowing.

 


 

At Malaysia, to be exact Langkawi…

 

Sharissa was lying on the bed at her grandparents’ house while watching Youtube videos on her laptop. Then, her grandfather came, knocking the door before entering her room.

Sharissa smiled widely seeing her grandfather and put the laptop at the side. Her grandfather patted her head lovingly as he rested himself on the pink queen-sized bed.

   “How are you feeling now, Sharissa?” he asked while massaging her arms.

Sharissa held her grandfather’s hand which massaged her arms as she softly said, “Wan, I’m okay. Let me massage you, instead..”

/p.s: Wan is what Malaysian calls his/her grandfather J

 

She put her grandfather’s hand on the bed and crawled behind him, massaged his back with all her heart. She really loved her grandfather, wholeheartedly.

She felt bad because her family had to leave the golden oldies alone there, in Langkawi. Therefore, she was relieved that she was able to come back home to accompany her grandparents.

And started school days back at Langkawi. She has had enough at Korea. Studying in Korea was really not her style.

   “Are you sure with your decision to study here, not Korea with your sister?” he asked.

   “Yes, Wan. I think Malaysian education is okay for me. It’s hard for me there. Besides, I can spend more times with you, Wan!” she backhugged her grandfather longingly.

He chuckled with her cuteness but his face turned worried as he felt her head buried on his shoulder out of sudden. His white shirt soaked with her tears.

   “Do you miss them?” he asked, again.

Sharissa nodded, breaking down. She really missed her family, especially her parents. She hoped they were doing okay there, at the foreign country without her.

    Truthfully, she also missed him. That Chinese. That brat.

She giggled as she suddenly remembered him. Even she still could not forgive him, recalling every moments of them together with other EXO members tickled her heart in and out.

 From the day she first met him until the day, they met her family, her sister, he practiced Silat with her father, camping and the day she finally knew about his real identity.

Everything happened in a flash. Time seemed to fly really fast.

 


 

That night, she played games in her smartphone while watching TV. Her grandparents were chatting at the dining room at that time.

Suddenly, she received a text message from her friend. She opened the text and happily replied her as her friend asked to go out together the next day.

It was almost five years since she last met her friends. While waiting for her reply back, she looked at the conversations in the message box.

 

Hafifah Langkawi Island

Shahila my lovely sistaaa

Abah Hensem {handsome father}

Mama Ku Sayang {my lovely mom}

Pak Cik Lesung Pipit { dimple uncle}

 

  She creased her eyebrows at the last conversation with ‘Pak Cik Lesung Pipit’.

   “Pak Cik Lesung Pipit? Who-“  and without a minute, she burst into laughter on the sofa.

Her grandmother walked quickly towards her while asking,  “What’s wrong, Sharissa?”

She asked her grandmother to sit beside her in between her laughter.

   “You know, Tok. I met this Chinese there. He is so funny. He wants to learn Silat …” she halted halfway as realization striked her.

                    Didn’t I angry at him now? Why am I happy like this? Hahahaha, I’m crazy now… Erhhh, whatever!

   “And then? Why did you stop? I’m about to get excited here~” her grandmother acted like a kid, making Sharissa to hug the older.

   “Ohhh, Tok! Why are you soooo cutee?”

   “Why do you think I married her back then?” Her grandfather suddenly interrupted them as he sat beside them.

They laughed together before her grandfather broke the laughter.

   “You said before, he wanted to learn Silat. Is he good?”

Sharissa barely nodded, “Yeah, so-so. For a Chinese like him, he is quite good in Silat..”

   “He? The Chinese is a male?” her grandfather began teasing her.

Her cheeks reddened. “Yes, a male.”

   “Don’t you miss him, my granddaughter?” her grandmother asked while pinching her reddened cheek.

Her grandfather coughed strictly, automatically sending both of the females there into silence.

   “So what about him?”

   “Nothing. I’m just remembered him while reading the text messages. I saved his name as Pak Cik Lesung Pipit,” she answered with a small smile.

   “Oh, he has a dimple?” he drifted his attention to the TV and said while pointing his finger towards the TV, “He must be cute like this man..”

Sharissa looked at the TV and gasped as she saw who did her grandfather referred to.

       Damn. It’s Zhang Yixing, that brat. Why must he appear on TV now?

   “E-X-O?” her grandmother tried hard to say the group’s name as she looked at the screen carefully with her limited sight. “How should I say it?”

Sharissa giggled and answered, “It’s EXO, Tok..”

 


 

Lay looked at his phone and wondered if he should call her or not. He wanted to say to her that he was feeling sorry for what happened. But she was at Malaysia. Far away from him. He was awfully sorry towards her.

   He read the conversation between him and her.

                      She never replied my text messages. She was so mean…

   He stopped his eyes at the first texts he sent to her which she missed out from reading it. Well, not him who sent it but Luhan.

 

 

 

 

   “ I love you, from an EXO member, Zhang Yixing.  <3  ><  “

 


 

Author's Note :)

Once again, please comment. Huhu, I'm wondering if my story is okay or boring or whatsoever. ><