Missing ( TEEN TOP)

Open Arms

                        " I love you, from an EXO member, Zhang Yixing <3 "

 

Sharissa was rendered speechless as her beautiful eyes caught the words of the first ever text 'Yixing' sent to her, which she overlooked of.

        Why didn't I read it before? Just when did he ever send this to me?

 

She scratched her head in agony, kept thinking of it until she heard a groan from her grandfather in front of her. She glanced at her grandparents who already slept on the sofa together and sighed.

   "Tok, Wan..  Wake up, it's not nice sleeping here. You might suffer a backpain later," she softly woke them up.

They scarcely opened their eyes in unison and looked at her. "What time is it now, Ija?" her grandmother asked before she yawned.

Sharissa directed her eyes at the smartphone and replied, "3.30 a.m."

   "It's this late? And you're still awake at this hour?" her grandfather asked with a strict tone.

She chuckled and said, "I'm sorry, Wan. I'll sleep now,okay?"

The three of them walked into their own bedrooms. As soon as Sharissa entered her room, she slumped herself onto the bed and rested her arms on her head with a long sigh.

         Maybe I'm wrong about him. He already told me that he is an EXO member after all. I shouldn't be mad at him, right?

 

She looked at the text message again and a small smile formed on her lips. "I miss you, Zhang Yixing ...       Ahjushhi."

 


 

Sharissa met up with her long-time-no-see bestfriends during primary school at a Western Food Restaurant.

   " I never thought you would be this pretty after staying there!" One of her friends exclaimed as soon as she saw Sharissa.

The girl giggled and slapped her friend's shoulder lightly, "Why? Am I not pretty before? Huh, Pipah?"

 Pipah laughed again and looked at Sharissa, "I miss you, Ija~" she hugged her friend longingly.

 

Then, a waiter came towards them and asked for their order. Sharissa said with a sweet smile, "I want a benjo, please."

Sharissa suddenly facepalmed before she whispered to herself, "Ah, I forgot to ask him to put less onions and garlics in it. Aish.."  She sighed.

Not long after that, another waiter- Super handsome one came to them. Sharissa looked up to thank him but she widened her eyes in shock as she recognized the waiter.

   "Senior?" she blurted out.

The waiter smiled and gave her the benjo she craved for, "Your benjo, Sharissa.."

She took the benjo and thanked him with a charming smile as he returned it with a salute for her. 

   "Your senior?" Pipah asked half-whispered.

Sharissa nodded and muttered, with a slight glance of regret towards her senior who was busy with his work at the burger place, "He is a senior at my secondary school before I moved to Korea. Same age as my sister.."

   " He's handsome," Fateen said with a naughty wink.

Sharissa also formed a smile and looked at the benjo and realized, the burger had less onions and garlics like she wished for. She turned to look at the waiter again and he also coincidentally shifted his gaze towards her. They exchanged a knowing look for a good 30 seconds.

         Thank you.

Sharissa instantly remembered, she used to take lunch together with him as he was a friend with her sister, Shahila. And that time, she told her sister that she could not eat much garlics. Maybe that's why he knew about it.

   "What is his name?" Pipah asked.

   "Iqbal," Sharissa devoured the benjo with a satisfied smile as it was heavenly delicious. 

   "You know, as I always come here before, I know that he is a worker who is responsible for making burger only. Not a waiter. But today, he.. You know what I meant, Sharissa~" Fateen said.

   "Really?" Pipah rolled her eyes.

Sharissa sipped on her drink shyly, thinking about old days with him and her sister. Apparently, he was the only male friend Shahila was close to. He was protective over Shahila, which made Sharissa used to admire him. But it was all in the past. In the past. She didn't even know if her sister still in contact with Iqbal or not.

The important thing was, Iqbal was a silat warrior and he also took a training lesson with her father before the migration to Korea, that's why he was close with Shahila and Sharissa. From that aspect, she was attracted to him. Frankly, whenever she saw Yixing in silat costume, she would remember him. Man in that outfit was the most charismatic, for her.

Sharissa stopped gulping down the drink as she realized, she was thinking about that Chinese lad again. She sighed silently and just listened to her friends' conversation about this and that.

She was frozen on her place as out of the blue, she heard Fateen mentioned the name, 'EXO'.

   "Do you know EXO will has their own variety show at last?" 

Pipah shook her head before she excitedly threw a question, "Variety show?"

   "Yes, named EXO Showtime! Gahh, I'm so excited!" Fateen glanced at Sharissa and voiced out, "Do you even know EXO, Sharissa?"

Sharissa released an awkward laugh and said, "Of course I know EXO. Why do you ask me like that? Do you think I am that outdated?"

Fateen and Pipah chuckled with her reaction. 

   "Not that you are outdated, but yeah. You are not the type to pay attention to entertainment world. Unlike your sister," Fateen giggled again.

Sharissa could not help but to laugh too, with her friend's exclaim about her sister. 

   "Anyway, the press conference will be broadcasted tonight. Let's watch it together, okay?"

 


 

Kris went out of his room and walked into Luhan's room only to see that the older was lying on the bed, motionlessly staring at the ceiling. He seemed like he was in a deep thought. Kris decided not to disturb him and directed his path to Lay's room.

There, he saw the younger was also staring, but to his computer screen. Kris quickly walked towards him and took a chair to sit beside the so-called Changsha little pride.

   "What are you doing?" Kris started the conversation awkwardly.

Lay turned his head towards the older and flashed a reluctant smile before answering, " I'm losing ideas on how to complete this piece of music.."

Kris could only sigh and looked at the screen. 

   "My one and only inspiration is gone. How can I continue it?" Lay murmured in disappointment.

The Canadian shifted his gaze towards his groupmate's eyes which already turned teary out of sudden.

   "Do you compose this sheet for her?"

Lay nodded shortly and rested his head on the M-leader's broad shoulder.

   "I miss her, so badly," he felt wet tears formed in his eyes when he continued, "I bet she really hates me..."

Kris rubbed Lay's back soothingly as he said, "Do you think she leave because she hates you? No, Yixing. The aunt before said, it is because of an unavoidable issue right?"

Lay wiped his tears, "But still, she should've tell me beforehand if she is going to leave, but she didn't. I know, she hates me so much for not being honest with her about myself.."

Kris sighed again, "Why didn't you be honest with her from the beginning?"

Lay pouted, "I just love how she treats me like an ordinary people. I love it.."

Kris sent a pat to him as he said, "Don't worry. The aunt also said, she will come back here whenever she has free time. So, no worries~" he smiled.

Lay pouted again, "When is that free time? What if she doesn't has that FREE time?" 

   "Just think positive, Zhang Yixing! That will do~"

   "I wonder what is she doing now? It's not easy to just forget her." he murmured.

Kris ruffled the younger's hair and said with a firm tone, "Let's prepare to go to the press conference now.."

Lay pouted again and again, "Alright, Duizhang.."

He left Kris there while Kris massaged his temple, "I have to do something about this.."

Yifan took out a note from the pocket of his jeans and stared at it, hesitating with his decision.

                            Should I go to Gyeonggi-Do?