Love Love Love ( Epik High )

Open Arms

     "W-Why did she faint?" Chen stutteredly asked, as he was too shocked to see the girl collapsed right in front of them.

Then, Sharissa went out of the mansion and gasped as she saw her sister on the ground. She hurriedly ran to her.

    "What happened, Mr. Yixing?" she asked as she lifted her sister's head to rest it on her thighs.

Lay replied as he realized the unconscious girl must be her sister, "I don't know, she just fainted when she saw us.."

    "Really?" she said relievedly as she eyed one by one of his friends and asked, "Who are these guys?"

    "Oh, they are my friends," he answered.

Sharissa nodded as she tried to lift her sister up, but failed half-way. She embarassedly mumbled, "how can she be this heavy? I just want to show off my strength. Haishh~"

EXO automatically went to help her but she strongly waved her hands, "No no! It's okay, my sister will be mad once she knows guy none other than her Kris carries her.."

Kris almost choked his throat as soon as she mentioned his stage name while the other EXO members held their laughter. "O-okay," EXO members replied her awkwardly.

Truthfully, she didn't want any stranger touched her sister. Especially in this kind of situation, men tend to take advantage so she had to be aware of them.

     "And... You guys can come in. But please stay at the garden first because my parents are not home yet," she said and pointed to the garden around the mansion compound. The boys obeyed her like obedient sons and waited diligently at the garden where there were a table and some chairs.

     She must be too surprised to see those handsome boys in front of her eyes, Sharissa thought to herself as she brought her sister into the room.

She shook her head seeing her sister's condition. She really couldn't stand seeing handsome guys, Sharissa thought about her sister and sighed but she giggled afterwards. She recalled the moment when she heard the gate bell rang, she was sleeping in her bedroom. Her sister came in a hurry, waking her up.

 

*Flashback* 

Ding dong!

     "Sharissa oi! Hurry wake up! I think your friend already here!" her sister shook her body almost vigorously to wake her up. She was in a hurry, that's why she didn't open the door. Besides, the maids were not there yet. So, no one was able to open the door.

Sharissa rubbed her eyes, feeling sleepy because she stayed up last night watching a football match with her father and sister. Her sister smiled, feeling satisfied that the younger already woke up and hurried back to her room.

Sharissa stared blankly at the ceiling, she was still dumbfounded of what actually happened that made her sister woke her up. When she thought her sister woke her up for nothing, the gate bell rang once again and her sister's yell could clearly be heard.

     "Oi! Hurry up!"

     "Aiseh, that must be Mr. Yixing!" Sharissa mumbled to herself and jumped off the bed, reaching for a hijab to wear as fast as she could. She really hated to have anyone waiting for her.

    "Sharissa, I will go first. I already late for the outing, bye!" her sister bid her farewell before she left, walking as fast as lightning. Her sister never let herself to be late.

Sharissa quickly checked herself so that she didn't look too bland or pale. She sighed as the reflection on the mirror showed her swollen eyes due to lack of sleeping.

   "How do I get this eyes-" before she could mourn for her swollen eyes, her sister called her once again to be quick.

   "Alright alright! I'm coming~" she walked down the stairs weakly, feeling embarassed to show herself.

However, as soon as she opened the door, she gasped as she saw a figure which likely to be her sister lying down on the ground in front of Lay and four strangers that she didn't know at all.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

At the garden, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun finally burst into laughter as they remembered how Sharissa mentioned Kris's name without realizing the said guy was just in front of her.

Kris also released a soft laugh as he glanced at Lay. The healing unicorn just couldn't stop smiling. He really adores the oblivious attitude of her. He thought that he didn't want to let her know that he was an idol. It was more fun like this.

    "Aigoo, she is so cute, I can't deny it," Baekhyun complimented her. Chanyeol and Chen nodded as they superbly agreed with him.

    "Lay Hyung, she is a very precious girl. I think she is really meant for you," Chen voiced out his heartfelt opinion before giving the older a thumbs up.

Out of the blue, the gate bell rang. EXO members glanced at each other, feeling anxious. Then, the gate opened, revealing a luxurious sedan car approaching the garage beside the mansion.

Lay swallowed his own saliva as soon as a corporate-like mid-forty man in a suit appeared from the black car, flashing a friendly smile when he saw a group of boys at the garden.

He walked to the nervous boys slowly and eyed them one by one, extremely amazed that his little daughter had these heavenly beautiful guy friends. They politely bowed and smiled inwardly.

As Sharissa finally came and shook her hand with her father, he asked in their mother's language, "You said, your friend is a boy. How can it be a group of pretty boys?"

A shy smile formed on her lips as soon as her father said that while EXO watched them cluelessly. They couldn't understand at all what the father and daughter talked about in front of them.

"I don't know either. They are his friends, he brought them together," she explained with a pout to her father.

"Oh, then shall we get into the house now, kids?"

 


 

In the living room, EXO sat together on a big sofa while Sharissa's father in front of them. Sharissa was in the kitchen to prepare some drinks for them.

    "So... Which one is Zhang Yixing?" her father asked curiously.

Lay raised his hand up like in a school cutely. "I am Zhang Yixing and these fellows are my friends.."

After that, Sharissa came and served them tea on the round table there. She then, took a seat beside her father. "Eh, Sharissa. Where is your sister?" her father suddenly asked as he noticed the absence of his other daughter.

Sharissa let out a small laugh before she answered, "she fainted after seeing these pretty boys.." making EXO members reddened.

    "Haha, that girl.." the father smiled to himself.

    "Haha, it's not like she saw her so-called Kris that she fainted like that," Kris was sipping on the tea when Sharissa said that, resulting him to finally choke himself.

The Beagle Line covered their mouth from laughing. "Are you alright?" the father and daughter both asked in unison.

Sharissa gave him a tissue and looked at Lay as she asked, "I forget to ask about your friends.."

   "What are your friends' name? Are they composers too?" Sharissa asked full of interest towards his friends.

   "Ahh, let me introduce them. That is Chanyeol, Jongdae and ..." Lay hesitated for a good 15 seconds before he said, "Kris..."

Sharissa and her father were speechless as they knew he was the so-called Kris.

  "But, isn't now she likes- what his name? Baekyeon?" her father asked as his eyebrows creased.

It's now Baekhyun's turn to choke on his drinks. "Baekyeon?" Chen laughed even more.

  "I think, maybe you mean, Baekhyun?"

Her father nodded excitingly, "Yes yes! Baekhyun! That's the name she always says nowadays, not that Kris anymore~" and giggled jokingly to Kris.

  "Actually, they are EXO members, and this is the said Baekhyun.." Lay told them with a chuckle as he pointed to Baekhyun.

Sharissa and her father widened their eyes in a total shock. "You guys are... EXO?"

  "Do you remember when you told me about your sister? That's why I bring them here now," Lay calmly explained.

  "Oh, is that so?" Sharissa was actually embarassed but she remained her calmness, "No wonder she fainted.."

  "I'm sorry for not recognizing you guys. My bad," her father sincerely apologizing.

  "It's okay, cause we are still rookies. It's common that not much people know us," Kris played his role as one of the leaders, calmly replied the man in his forty.

  "It's acceptable if I don't know them but you, Sharissa?" her father started back their conversations in Malay.

  "Well, Abah, I don't really pay attention to K-pop. That's why I don't know them," she replied back, defending herself.

  "Anyway, check on your sister now if she already awake or not," her father ordered her.

After she entered the room back, Sharissa's father turned his gaze back to the idols.

  "I'm sorry again for that," he bowed to them while they also bowed to him back, saying that it was alright.

  "But it is an honour that you know some of our members' names, we are grateful," Kris once again bowed to her father.

  "My daughter that collapsed, she really likes EXO," he laughed a little before he added, "she always talks about you guys, maybe that's why I can barely remember your names.."

  "Oh, and if you don't know, I am Sazali.." her father introduced himself with a fatherly smile.

  "And, if I'm not mistaken, Sharissa said you want to learn Silat, Yixing?"