Memories ( SUPER JUNIOR )

Open Arms

Sharissa, Fateen and Pipah watched EXO Showtime Press Conference while lying on the queen-sized bed in Fateen's room at her house. Both Fateen and Pipah were dearly excited as soon as Suho, as the first member appeared into the stage. Sharissa furrowed her eyebrows as she thought, she didn't notice the K-leader at all among the 12 members. She never met him personally, though.

Then, she smiled as Baekhyun came into light.     Ya Allah, this cutie pie. His eye-smile~ No wonder my sister likes him too..

        Ohhh, so many members that I still didn't know. 

She gasped as she found out that Xiumin was the oldest hyung in the group.   How in the world that a cute man like him was the oldest??

But when Luhan came out, she almost laughed as she heard the MC said about the Chinese boy who claimed that he was a manly man.   Manly? Hiks.

She immediately remembered her sister after she saw Kris walking on the stage.    I wonder what was she doing now? Was she okay there?

And finally, it came to Lay's turn to show up on the stage. She felt her heart was beating in a fast pace as she watched him walking with his small smile. Somehow his face kinda looked dull. The revelation that he was a dancing machine made her thought, no wonder he was attracted to silat. :)

   "This person, I personally think that his dimple when he smiles is striking~" the MC words got Sharissa nodded automatically.

In a flash, one by one memories of her with each one of EXO members came in handy to her mind. She couldn't help but to beam to herself as she found Lay was too adorable to handle.

Many things about him, she only realized them now. He was very adorable, that's all she could say after watching the press.

She laughed whenever the MC said Lay was keen to reveal the boys' secrets. Seeing his shy smile which clearly showed his deep dimple, making her kept on smiling like a lunatic even her eyes turned teary out of sudden.

Fateen and Pipah looked at her confusedly as she kept bursting into laughter without reason. They knew something was up with her, but they didn't know what.

Sharissa faked a smile as she said, "Why are they so funny? I need a break," and she went to the toilet, leaving the two girls in a clueless state.

  "Maybe that's how a normal non K-Pop fan will react on K-Pop videos..." Pipah simply said to ease their heart off.

 

In the toilet, Sharissa stared into an empty space without knowing what to think. In fact, she was waiting for something ever since she arrived Langkawi.

                           Just when would he apologize to me? 

 

She pouted, if only he apologized to her, it would not turn out like this.   Silly you, Dimple Uncle. I just want to hear your 'sorry'. Then, it is settled. Haizz....

She waited and waited, but still, there was no hint of apologize from him. But from the press conference, finally she acknowledged he was indeed busy with his profession as an idol singer. Even if he said sorry, they were surely not going anywhere. They would just stick as friends. He was an idol while she was just a common girl.

Everything turned into memories only, just like that. 

 


 

Kris looked at the address and shifted his gaze at a bungalow in front of his eyes. He nodded to assure himself that he would be doing this for the sake of his team member  members, Lay. And not to forget, Luhan.

He sighed; that was the least he could do for the two Chinese men. Before he left EXO...

But before he could press the bell, the door was opened instead. He was shocked as he saw Shahila right in front of him, also astonished there.

 

   "K- Kris?" she rolled her eyes, in a total disbelief, before regaining her self-consciousness, "Why are you here?"

Kris formed a small smile to her before he said, "I have something to talk to you..."

Shahila swallowed her saliva as she fought with her inner self whether she should ditch her class that morning or having a talk with her ultimate bias. She knew, it was already hard for him to come all the way here. If she just said she couldn't talk to him right now, it would be hard for him.

   "Is it important?" she asked.

   "Yes, regarding your sister. Sharissa," he looked at her with a pleading gaze, hoping that she could.

With a deep breath, she glanced at her watch,   still has more time. Just for half an hour okay. Then, I'll go to class.  She nodded.

 

   "It's not just because of Yixing, but Luhan is hurting too now that she left just out of sudden like that," Kris calmly muttered after they sat on the bench at the garden.

   "Luhan too???" she widened her eyes in shock.

                    Sharissa, you lucky girl.

Shahila sighed heavily, feeling resentful.      

 

   "Even from high school back in Malaysia, she was very popular. Sometimes, I often green in envy with her. Why can't I get the same amount of people's attention like her?" she confessed while staring at the skies.

Kris was feeling bad. He saw her eyes were trembling, as she struggled with herself not to let the tears down. Never in her life, she wanted Kris to see her tears. She has a pride too.

   "Are you okay?" he gathered a courage to ask her.

Shahila faked a smile before she replied him, "I'm okay. Sorry haha. Anyway, what do you want me to do then?"

   "If possible, let her know that Yixing is feeling sorry for being dishonest with her for all this time. Tell her that, at least please forgive him. That will do~"

Shahila pursed her lips into a thin line, "I'll try my best."

   "You know, in this case, I think I am at fault too. I'm lucky though as she didn't get mad at me for not telling the truth about Lay's real identity." but something caught in her brain out of the blue.

   "Wait, Lay is not being dishonest with her at all. What he told her about himself is the truth. He is also a composer, right? He didn't lie to her!"

Kris creased his thick brown eyebrow and jerked it upward as he also realized it, "Yes, you're right!"

Shahila grinned and looked at her cellphone,   That Unicorn. And my lovely Sharissa. You guys really----

   "Does Lay and Luhan have WhatsApp or wechat or Facebook?" she asked eagerly.

Kris gazed at her confusedly, "W-what? Sap -chat -Facebook? Can you repeat?"

                     Were those apps only available in Malaysia?

   "I guess you guys don't have them then. Tell the two heartbroken boys, if they want to contact her, create account for those apps first."

Kris took out his cellphone, "What's the name of those damn apps? Spell them for me, please~"

   "I don't want~" she rolled her tongue at him.

Kris scoffed. "If I am Baekhyun, will you do it?" he asked, in a down-hearted tone.

Shahila bit her lower lips, as well as flustered with his sudden question.

   "Do you even have Google Play?" she changed the topic.

   "What business do I have with it?" he asked mindlessly.

The Malaysian girl shook her head, "How did you install Instagram if you don't have Google Play?"

   "I used Mobogenie! So what?" he rolled his tongue back at her.

 

   "W-H-A-T-S-A-P-P. W-E-C-H-A-T. F-" she said one by one the alphabets while showing him the apps in her phone before he cut her off.

   "I know Facebook~ I'm not that kuno." he sulked.

 

"I really think, Sharissa is not that mad at him. Maybe right now, she is just waiting for that magical word from him," her lips curved upward.

   "Magical word?"

   "Sorry. That's all that matter," she smiled assuringly.

   "How can Yixing say sorry if she didn't even answer her call or whatnot?" he burst out.

Shahila knocked his head with her phone lightly, "That's why I asked you to install those apps, Mr. Wu Yifan~ As it is easier for them to contact each other through those medium.."

   "Alright, I understand.."

 

While waiting for the apps to be installed in his phone, Kris spaced out for awhile. He eventually remembered about Luhan.   What should we do with him?

Shahila looked at her watch and squealed, "Ya Allah, I'm late!"

She hastily grabbed her bag and said, "Kris, I have to go as I have a class now. I hope I'm helping you with this. Err," she scratched her head before calling out a name, "Mak Jah~"

Then, an old woman in mid fifty came with a broom on her hand. 

   "Please treat this man some foods as I have to go now. Bye~" she waved him goodbye and dashed towards the gate.

Mak Jah looked at Kris in awe.   Was this even legit? How can a man be this handsome and perfect?

Kris bowed politely at the maid before she offered him to eat there. He was feeling bad if he didn't accept the offer, so he nodded. As he wanted to reach for his phone, he saw another phone beside his on the wooden table.

He shook his head, So clumsy. Forgetting her phone just like that.

Therefore, with an evil plan, to break into her phone.

    Damn, it needed a password.

He tried typing Baekhyun's name as he thought she liked Baekhyun but it was incorrect. Sighing,he tried to put his real name and he recalled that she was a '95-liner so he decided with 'wuyifan95'.   

                 Weren't people tend to create username like that?

 

 

And out of his expectation, it was correct!