Last Concert ( Lee Seung-Chul )

Open Arms

Author's Note:

Hye.. Long time no see. So I've decided to continue this story, specially for my beloved readers. I hope I will get more comments. I'm craving for it. Thanks for all the feedbacks. It lightens my heart to finally see that some people are paying attention on my story. Thank you so much. <3

And this chapter is much longer, specially for you guys. Enjoy!

 


 

Yixing stared at the empty mansion in front of him. He missed her so much to the point that he was relieved just by looking at the mansion. 

      Even so, this empty mansion seemed so cold...  Maybe that's her feeling towards me now?

He sighed softly as he hugged his body due to coldness. It was snowing heavily but he still braved himself to come here. Even he was wearing few clothes on his body, he was still feeling cold. He felt like he was being frozen.

He placed his arms on the fence and thought, "Didn't Baekhyun say that Kris went to his grandmother's house together just now? I wonder what are they doing now there? Did they meet her family there?"

He frowned, "I wish I can go there too, soon."

He shivered as the wind suddenly blew strongly at his face, "Ahhh, so cold!" he ran to his car as fast as lightning.

As he came back home, Kris directly went to him and told him about all those applications which could connect him and her easily. Kris also taught him how to use those apps.

   "Are you serious, Ge?" 

Kris smiled and gave his phone to Lay who was very excited with the news the older got for him. Lay immediately sent a few messages to Sharissa's wechat by using Kris's phone.

         Hello, Sharissa.

         This is me, Yixing.

          I'm sorry. Very sorry for what happened.

 

Lay waited and waited but there was no response from her. He looked at Kris and furrowed his eyebrows, "Why didn't she answering? As always..."

Kris sighed softly, "Just wait for awhile, Lay. I know she will, soon. Trust me..."

Lay with a pout gave back the phone to the older and said, "I know she won't. She hate me after all."

   "Are you sulking with her, Zhang Yixing?" Kris touched Lay's chin playfully.

   "I'm not sulking, but she is. Why can't she answer my call and everything if she's not angry with me?" he defended himself.

   "Ha, you guys are so cute~"

But then, Kris's phone suddenly vibrated. Lay immediately grabbed the phone back and smiled blissfully as he saw it was a reply from her.

         Get punished first. :P

 

Lay ran into his room with Kris's phone without any warning while Kris was flabbergasted with his action. Kris sighed and smiled slightly. Out of sudden, he felt a poke on his shoulder, "Sharissa forgive him?"

Kris turned his head towards the source of the voice and was speechless as he saw Luhan looked into his eyes deeply.

Luhan beamed bitterly as Kris answered, "I..  I don't know..."

   "Did you meet with her sister these days?" the older asked him.

Kris nodded shyly before saying, "I have to. If not, that Unicorn will forever sulking."

They both laughed as they agreed to the fact.

   "Did you really go to Gyeonggi-Do to meet her sister?"

Kris barely nodded before Luhan sat beside Kris and rested his head on the taller's shoulder, "I can't help but to be jealous over this.."

Kris looked at him, "Jealous? Xiao Lu is jealous? How come?"

Luhan chuckled, "Hmm, yeahh..Xiao Lu is jealous..."

Kris also chuckled but stopped as soon as he heard the rest of Luhan's words, "Because an ordinary girl is able to kill the ego of my cold handsome Duizhang..."

   "W..  What?" 

Luhan only giggled seeing Kris's reddened cheeks. He patted the younger's shoulder and said, "And another ordinary girl can make our Zhang Yixing forgot his 'precious' dance steps..." he smiled bitterly, "What a witty girl she is.."

   "And that witty girl is the one who caught your heart too, right?" 

Luhan looked at Kris as he was speechless with his words. He forgot that, Kris knew about his feelings for her. , this man.. He knows it..

Kris patted his shoulder and muttered, "I know how are you feeling now, but bear it. It's going to hurt a little but later, you will smile by yourself. Believe me..."

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you talking about? I don't understand, Yifan.."

Kris smiled slightly, "Nothing..."

Luhan the TV before Kris asked him, "By the way, do you want to contact her?"

Luhan nodded without him realizing. He was terrified as he realized what he just did. Just when he was about to say he didn't want it, Kris fumbled in the pocket of his jeans but sighed as he remembered, "Oh, Yixing takes my phone with him..."

 


 

Sharissa watched TV which shown a documentary about Malay martial art, Silat. Her eyes were fixated right at the TV. She watched every move focusedly, without leaving anything. 

Even when her phone beeped for three times, notifying that she received three new messages, she just didn't blink an eye at all.

She just couldn't take her eyes off the TV.

Then, her grandmother came with some drinks and cookies for her, but she didn't leave her eyes off the TV too.

Her grandmother shook her head with a warm smile, "Ija, feed yourself first. This documentary isn't going to run away..."

She chuckled with the old woman's words and finally turned her head to her grandmother, "Alright. Thank you, Tok! I love you~" she acted cute in front of her with a pout.

The old woman smiled widely and patted her head, "You're welcome, dear. Eat a lot, okay? Your Wan is going to come home later, from the orchard. I bet he will bring back so many durians this time. It is its season now.."

   "Really? Yeayyy!" she cheered happily. 

As her grandmother left her to the kitchen, she looked back at the TV and smiled back as she continued to watch the fascinating documentary...  For her.

However, she whined as it was ended so soon. She just wanted more.

She sighed as she turned off the TV and reached for her phone. When she found out that there were few messages from an unknown number, she became anxious out of sudden.

She opened the unread messages and widened her eyes as her eyesight caught the name, Zhang Yixing. And her lips naturally curved upwards as she saw the magical word, 'sorry'.

   "Finally! You did it, Uncle!" she laughed in satisfaction.

   "How long does it take for you to say this word? Aishhh..." she smiled unknowingly and naturally, replied his messages.

Her heart was screaming in joy, without her knowing why. She was just feeling contented at the thought that, the Chinese indeed think of her, even in the midst of such busy schedule of his life as a popular idol.

She lied on the sofa while typing, "I'm at Malaysia now. My hometown. Aren't you busy now?"

    "Not really. Haha. I'm so happy that you forgive me, Sharissa. Thank you so much."

    "You're welcome. But don't ever lie to me again. This is the first and last chance. Understand?" She sighed as she thought, "I have opened my heart for someone unknowingly..."

    "Yes, Sharissa. Hmmmm, what're you doing now?"

     "Nothing. Just watching a documentary about Silat. It's fun!"

Lay chuckled to himself. "She is so full of silat. She really loves it, huh?"

But then, he heard a knock on the door with a yell of a very deep voice, "Zhang Yixing! Give back my phone!"

He chuckled again and said, "Wait a minute, Duizhang!"

      "Something came up. I've to go now. Thank you, Sharissa once again..."

He hesitated when he saw that he was about to type 'I love you' just now, He held the phone with a mixed feeling and sighed as he deleted the words and just said goodbye to her.

He opened the door back and grinned at the older who was crossing his arms at him, "Thank you, Yifan.. I owe you a lot. Send regards to Shahila, okay?"

Yixing walked out of the bedroom with a blissful smile, leaving Kris there. The co-leader smiled bitterly, "You're welcome, Yixing."

Since that day, Yixing always borrowed Kris's phone to wechat her. Smiles never left his lips at all, whenever he was chatting with her. He felt like he was on the top of the world.

Even during EXO Showtime, he always said that he would like to go to Baekhyun's grandmother's house, when he just wanted to see her instead. In fact, during that time, Sharissa spent her time at Gyeonggi-Do, at her family's new house, just a stone's throw away from Baekhyun's grandmother's.

Yixing still remembered, once, he went to visit Baekhyun's grandmother together with the other EXO members. While being there, he followed Kris to the new house belonged to her family and met with her father.

   "Eh, Yixing?" her father greeted her.

He smiled awkwardly and shook hands with the older. Kris also did the same while glancing at somewhere else, as if looking for someone. Mr. Sazali smiled and patted Kris's shoulder, "Are you looking for Shahila?"

Kris continuously shook his head but as Shahila emerged from nowhere to them, he just couldn't take his eyes off her. He admitted, he had been meeting her since that day. He couldn't help but to fall in love with her, day by day.

   "Are you here to find Sharissa? She will come here next month. InsyaAllah, you will meet her then..." she softly smiled.

Lay found the word 'InsyaAllah' so beautiful even he didn't understand it. So he also said, "I hope so, InsyaAllah..."

Both Shahila and the father were flabbergasted with his perfect pronouncation of the holy name, Allah. Deep in their heart, they're praying, for him to get the wonderful hidayah from Allah. To embrace Islam, InsyaAllah.

   "Can I continue practising Silat with you whenever I'm free?" he politely asked the father.

Mr. Sazali nodded happily, "Of course, whenever you have time. You can freely come here too, son..."

Honestly, Mr. Sazali was very grateful and proud that Yixing still wished to continue his Silat practise even without her. He once thought, The Chinese just learnt it because of her, so it proved him that he was wrong. He smiled sincerely.

 

And when they went to Han River during Episode 2, all three of Xiumin, Chen and Luhan couldn't forget the memories of them with her family. Especially Luhan. He really missed her.

 


 

When they were having a showcase before their new album 'Overdose', Lay poked Kris's shoulder during the break.

   "Can I borrow your phone for awhile?" he asked with a shy grin.

Kris looked at him with such unreadable gaze and nodded before handing the younger his phone. Yixing seemed to be very happy as he began wechat with her.

Kris looked at everyone else who was doing their own things. Some were chatting, some were fixing their make-ups and some were fooling around. While the others, were just being quiet.

He looked at Yixing back, "Yixing..."

The latter looked up at his Duizhang and said, "Yes?"

   "Do you want me to help you install these apps to your own phone?"

He frowned, "I don't think I will remember the password, Ge.." he giggled.

   "Then, what will you do if I'm not here anymore?" he threw the question without him realizing.

Yixing was taken aback with his sudden question. He looked at the older's face and asked, "Y.. You're not here? ..  Where're you going?"

Kris was speechless as he knew, he shouldn't have said that. He barely managed to answer him, "I.. I'll stay at my mother's."

Yixing smiled, "Again?"

He nodded. Yixing patted his shoulder, "It's okay. It's not like this is the first time. How long will you stay there? Three days?"

Kris lowered his head down and nodded, "I think, it will be longer..."

Yixing furrowed his eyebrows, "Longer? A week?"

         Much much much more longer, Yixing...

Seeing no response from the Canadian, Yixing braced himself and said, "Nevermind. It's not like you're not coming back, right?" he laughed, "I can wait, Yifan~"

   "You can.. Wait?"

   "If I can wait for Sharissa this long, it is just as easy as ABC to wait for you, Duizhang~ Just a week? Easy!" he beamed until his deep dimples were shown clearly.

Kris bitterly smiled back at him.

But then, Yixing scowled.

   "So sad. She said she's going to focus on her study so she wants to stop chatting with me.."

Kris sent a relieving pat on his back before Yixing said, "This might be the last message between us. Haizzz..."

       And this might be the last showcase for me. Likely to be.