Secret

Secret till the end

The crowd murmured and whispered amongst themselves as  they heard the words that came out of his mouth.  Surprisingly baffled, i couldn't get my head around what Mark just said. Girlfriend, who? My hip still in agony, I kept my hand on in. About to strongly protest to this conspiracy. I took a glance at Mark, who at which was glaring at my peculiar position, after he evaluated the scene. Opening my mouth, I was disturbed by a one of the strangers: "Mark think this through at least." My suspicions where that she was some relative. After that, a man speculated: "Who is she? I haven't seen her before"  

"I haven't-" I was about to reply, when Mark sharply pushed me, thus causing me causing to loose my balance. My injured hip failed to endure anymore. I was about to collapse; but right then Mark caught me. Suspicious, about the great timing: I looked into his deep dark brown eyes as I had a feeling that the sudden push was no accident. He probably had a reason but I don't think the means of hurting someone can be any solution of his problem. 

"Sorry, my girlfriend is hurt," he said, without any sincerity whatsoever, "I think I'll have to take her to the hospital"

Without warning he threw me over his shoulders, whilst waving goodbye to the people in the table. Shocked, I squirmed and writhed along with screaming "Ya!" I felt agitated while demanding to be released. He walked away whilst waving goodbye to the audience. He continued walking until half a mile, to which I continuously fought and punched and kicked him. Finally putting me down, he opened his mouth to explain: to where I countered with– slap

He rubbed his face; he reluctantly stepped back for he didn't expect it coming. "Who would've thought that getting slapped can feel like my face has somehow been dislocated?" He muttered beneath his breath, "That really hurt you know!"

"It's suppose to" I was satisfied with the result. I dusted my clothes, making sure that it was neat and tidy. My lip lifted to a half-smile as I announced, "Well, I'm leaving" My body started turning first, unaware of what was ahead, with a conceited, pleased look I said "See-". Bang. I could feel my head throbbing as my head bashed into an tremendously large and thick pillar. Head first with full force, I felt it swell up as I unconsciously collapse.

Frustrated and embarrassed about the outcome, I tried to stand up. I saw rushing towards me, however my power of sight became slightly blurred as my hearing also came to the same problem. Determined that I saw another girl entering the scene, I was unable to certify it for I remembered nothing after that.


Narrator POV:

Mark came rushing to her as he witnessed a crash and fall. He felt like he was at fault even though she was the one the made the motion as her own decision. Even though he knew that the pillar was there; he never thought that she would just smash onto it with no awareness of its existence. He asked worriedly "Are you okay?" she squinted her eyes, yet no reply was heard. "Yoohee?" he called for her hoping that she'd answer.

A familiar face runs toward him to ask what was the matter? He looked to her and said, "Nothing, I'm taking her to hospital." He took her hands and wrapped it around his shoulders and legs; he lifted her weight on his back, ignoring the girl that followed them. 

Meanwhile Hyorim and Jina enjoying their conversation began to worry about Yoohee. "I'm pretty sure that the toilet doesn't take that long," Jina wondered. 

"She must be somewhere," Turning her head to check if she was coming; she was suddenly distracted by someone's swift movement that flew past her, making her jolt up. She couldn't distinguish what she exactly saw. But tit was clear it both Jina and Hyorim's minds that it was someone who was in an urgent matter, for he carried a girl with him.  After their observation blew their mind (since it was quite a rare sight), they both decided to stand up and look for Yoohee. 

***

The fresh wind whistled as the they departed the restaurant. The girl stared at Mark , taking no notice of the unconscious, vulnerable girl that laid behind him, kept shut. For neither her, had no comment on the situation. After a while, she was a metres behind them as her heels were dragging her back. But Eventually The girl that  was following them was nowhere to seen. Mark focused to get to hospital, paces himself as he was already getting tired. 

The night grows weary. Street light started to closed and the hospital was over a mile away. Out of breath, Mark looked Yoohee as her long,silky brown rested on his warm, cheeks. He stopped and smiled. Finally finding a bench to sit at, he put her laying across the bench. While he sat down placing her head on his lap. His hand directed to her hands as he felt it when he laid her on the bench. He felt it again for he was concerned that it was freezing cold. And he was correct. Her hands were icy,cold. Worried he took of his suit and puts it on her. He takes a closer look at swollen head. All of a sudden she opens her eyes. Feeling a bit nauseous, she blinked a few times after meeting eye contact with Mark. Her blood started pumping as she immediately felt aggravated and had the feeling to sit up. Instantaneously about to say something, she was disrupted by a hurting sensation in her head. She backed up and rested her back on Mark's lap. "Don't get all angry all of a sudden. It'll hurt more."

"You know this because?" 

"experience" he continued, I laid back on the bench.

 


A/N: Again sorry short chapter. Been busy and I didn't have time to write more. I hope you liked it. comment, vote and subscribe ☺☺☺☺