Restaurant

Secret till the end

Waiting for Hyorim to come, we had a conversation about guys. It got out of hand so there's no need to mention the detail but from what I can recall Jina has had really bad time getting over her ex-boyfriend and I guess she's using Mark as her get away from their distorted relationship. Even though I had no experience when it came to this sensitive topic, I still comforted her as a friend. Still waiting for Hyorim; we stood in the cold while cars passed by.

Seeing an extremely long limousine, I asked Jina, "Have you ever rode a limousine?" she shakes her head, "I wonder what it would be like," I muttered to myself. Brushing my hair away from my face, I noticed the limousine suddenly parking near where we were standing. Expecting the royal highness to come out, I glance at the high-heel shoes that the woman wore (which looked awfully familiar). She also wore her hair in a perfect bun which well-suited her oversized sunglasses.She stood there facing us. 

Taking off her sunglasses, she smirked, "Hey guys." Jina and I, with our mouths wide open, stared in shock. Hyorim stood all glistened up with a beautiful golden dress, accessorised with a grey furry hat and black high-heels that I gave her last summer. She introduced us in the limousine, "This will be your ride for today girl."

Speechless I couldn't get my head around it. Hyorim's rich? Needing not to ask, I could clearly see it myself. We entered the huge spaced limousine. It was truly amazing, there were no words to describe what I saw. First time being there: I touched everything; interested in everything I saw. Jina, looking intrigued as I was, asked out of curiosity, "How ... What... When?" I, myself was fascinated to what the answers were.

She took a deep breath and explained in detail. For all I knew Hyorim was just a down-to-earth type of girl, but apparently her father owned a business. She never wanted to take over the business, she just wanted a normal high-school life, which is why she at our school. Our school isn't too elegant as other schools yet you can neither call it shabby, which makes it a perfect school for her.

Self assessing myself, I felt a bit underdressed for this occasion. Thinking that we were only going to buy some bread, ramen and some milk, I wore a denim jacket on top of a loose black and white long sleeve t-shirt, with a red tight skirt. 

Coming towards the restaurant, I stared up at the elegant, modern looking chandeliers. Everything was proportioned neatly and it has a remarkable aura. Steadily walking the waitress lead us to our seats. Completely astonished by the place, we sat down on the comfortable chairs. 

"Wow!" Jina hugged Hyorim, "Hyorim, thank you!" I could hear her voice cracking as if she was about to cry. We continued chatting about Hyorim and her wealthy family. Suddenly I remember that I haven't given Jina her present yet. 

"Here you go Jina" I handed her box and inside was a silver necklace with the word 'Best' written on it. I did kind of felt a bit guilty because Hyorim did all this for her and I only gave her a tiny present but that didn't bother me from having a great time. 

***

"Can you excuse me for a second?" I asked them, to which they nodded to. I wanted to make myself more suitable for the dinner so I went to washroom to get myself organised.

Putting more makeup on and taking of my jacket, I took a deep breath and tried my best to look my best. I knew that I wasn't fit to these type of things but if I didn't want to embarrass my friends I had to at least put some effort. 

Departing the washroom, nervousness stuck me for I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Simply taking no notice of it, I slowly walked on. My high-heel shoes (not making it any easier for me) started to betray me as I could feel the blisters taking found of my feet. Fortunately I kept my stable position.

Stopping to take a breath chances of getting to the table was high but since I wasn't used to wearing heels and it take forever to get there. There were so many turns in the immensely big restaurant that I'd probably get lost with an instant. However there were direction that Hyorim drew out on a piece of tissue to guide me there. 

While walking I accidently bumped into a waiter, which wasn't very convenient since that lead me to drop the piece of tissue. Apologising to the waiter, I bent down to search for it. "Where is it?" I rummaged through the floor and the empty tables and chairs. I probably looked like an idiot but I didn't care, without the tissue I'm going to lost and I'd had have to ask for direction. I don't like asking for directions because I may bother some people, plus the restaurant seems extremely busy.

Scratching my head, I went to the direction to where I assume they were. I looked at the people that were there and I was sure that I haven't been here before Aishh! My stupid short memory. Speeding up, I felt alarmed. I was completely lost and I had no idea what to do. 

After a few minutes I knew that I had to use my last option– ask people. I'm not very good with talking to strangers because you know: don't talk to strangers, I guess that was one of the reasons why I was so conservative. Finding a target to ask, I ran to a waitress for directions. Not noticing the table, I suddenly bumped on the edge of it (the sharp edge, causing my to fall as I felt painful soreness of my hip. Who puts a table on an angle anyway. It was the only table that wasn't proportionally parallel to others, which was unusually odd.

Someone offered a hand; and in taking it, I held one hand on the side of my hip. I was unable to see his face clearly but for sure as soon as I stood up I was going to thank him. Lifting my head, I was speechless but somehow not too surprised. Incapable of standing straight I stood at an obtuse angle looking more of an idiot. I took quick glimpse of the table. Instantly looking back again, I was stunned by the table of people that stared at me.

   "She's my girlfriend," Mark said wrapping his arms around my shoulder. What? I was taken aback by his abrupt remark.


A/N: Sorry it's short. 

Thank you for all the people who subscribed, upvoted and commented. I'm looking forward to your responses ^_^

Thank you again :D