Am I Losing My Freaking Mind?

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KANG SORA'S POV

 

Arrrggggg.... I’m just so argggg right now life for me is just arrrrgggggg.... reasons you may ask?

 

1. The whole of Korea now thinks that me Kang sora is some kind of rich spoiled brat that gets it on with any and every guy that walks, really me MEEE the girl that’s afraid to get her heart broken but still chases after love a girl at my age and I haven't even had my first kiss as yet ( Woo bin does not count he stole it I didn't give him willingly)

 

2. Some freaking guy just keeps adding fuel to the fire by leaking more pictures of me and some random guy.

 

3. I just found out that my own freaking father just use me as some bargaining tool to keep his business stable, I mean I get why he did it but wasn't I suppose to be daddy's little girl I just felt so used.

 

4. I'm stuck with this stupid moron aka my soon-to-be-husband looking for an even  bigger moron .if that’s even possible to figure out who hired him to make my LIFE A LIVING FREAKING HELL.

 

5. it’s been a little over an hour since this moron called his friend min...h...hyuk yeah minhyuk Who he said is some heir to Korea’s biggest technology company blah blah....blah blah blah that’s pretty much what i heard when he spoke to make a long story short which woo bin seriously can NOT do he's supposed to be some kind of genius prodigy .

 

 Logically term for NERD ALERT.....not that I have anything against nerds......NO... Huh I actually find them quite charming and cute

 

 Getting back to the story sora arggg... sorry as I was saying before I interrupted myself, the moron (woo bin) sent the bigger moron's (the stupid reporter) drivers plated from the footage and sent it to the nerd...I...me...mean the gen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter