Saying Goodbye

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly one month had passed since their so call spectacular wedding. A lot had happen during the past month, both woo bin and sora were overworked in their respective companies, as their fathers were trying to find who was buying so much stock in both companies, when they were getting closer to figuring out who was buying up so much stocks and where they were getting the money the person pulled out and completely stopped buying erasing all tracks of his transaction,  their fathers didn't so much as get a name, with the amount of stock the person had bought it wouldn't be enough to overthrow Mr. Kim and Mr. Kang but it would be enough to start unwanted trouble and that was what they believed the person wanted seeing how they didn't want their name being revealed. 

After the company had settled down, they found two banks to fund them and only one more was needed, during the time when she wasn't at work sora had spent the time with her sisters, amber and Minzy, some days when they had a day off from work woo bin would bring his little sister over and sora would cuddle with her for her cuteness, she had also became good friends with Yonghwa, their awkward phase had dispersed, she had found out that he was the only grandson to the CEO for some ultra big bank in Korea so after some persuasion she found the last bank to fund their companies, sora had also found out last week that Yonghwa was the one being engaged to amber but amber still doesn't know or have met Yonghwa yet, but Yonghwa know all about amber a little to much sora saw, it wasn't that sora didn't like him, no in fact sora liked Yonghwa and found him comfortable but every time she looked in his eyes she saw things. 

Her mother had always told her that the eyes holds its own emotions, and every time she looked into Yonghwa's eyes she either saw, happiness, hate, regret, mischief and there was one look that he had hidden but sora saw it, it was a look she could recognize in a heartbeat because she had that look in her eyes all throughout high school, it was that look that made sora comfortable around him.

Sora had also tried to persuade amber Into telling Taeyang about her arranged marriage so he'll finally leave her alone since her bugs her so much, so she says, but she refuses to tell him always holding it off saying that she would tell him next week, and here they are waiting for eun hye at the airport and she still hasn't told him.

"Where is she?" Eunjung asked

"She's going to be late for her own plane" sora stated

"Relax girls, she said she had a last minute photo shoot,  she'll be here" Mrs. Kang said calmly, as if on cue eun hye ran through the private side of the airport with her luggage in hand

"Omo, sorry, I got caught up with the photo shoot" she explained out of breath

"There's really no rush considering that you’re taking a private jet to the U.S" woo bin muttered

"Oh yeah, I forgot but still I wanted to leave earlier, it’s a ten hour flight you know" eun hye said as she approached Eunjung

"Our maknae,  you have to behave  okay and just know that no matter where I am I'll still be a queen" she hugged Eunjung and then slid to sora who was standing nearer

"Okay now sora, now that I'm leaving to the states means you’re the bigger s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter