Getting Ready

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laying on the floor still kiss, sora finally came back to her senses and hurriedly got off of woo bin, brushing of herself not even knowing that she was blushing, Woo bin noticed Sora’s blush grabbed her by the waist, pulled her in closer saying

 

"I know we're going to be engaged tomorrow but shouldn't we wait for our honeymoon night, or maybe you would like another preview" he smirks.

 

Sora's eyes widen as she pushed woo bin away, she covered her face with her hands trying to hide her blushing face, running out of the room in the restaurant heading towards the main entrance to leave  not seeing what was in front of her she bounced into someone.

 

"Sorry, I’m really sorry i didn't she you there, are you ok?”

 

"Yea, I’m fine, what about you miss are you ok?”

 

"Yea, i really am sorry my name is Kang sora"

 

"Nice to meet sora, my name is Yoon Yonghwa" 

 

"Nice to meet you Yonghwa what brings you to this hotel?"

 

"Other than bouncing into a beautiful girl like you....." sora laughed before he can finish his sentence.

 

At that moment woo bin walked into the lobby heading Towards the main entrance, when about to leave he saw sora smiling at somebody he had never seen before," so she can actually smile" woo bin taught, for some reason unknown he somewhat felt bad seeing her smile with that guy.

 

Woo bin didn't even give it a second thought and just left passing straight in front of sora, after seeing woo bin pass in front of her smiling face instantly turned into a vexed expression.

 

"Sora-ah" Lee Bo Young called," there you are, come on we have to get ready for tomorrow" she said immediately grabbing sora by the shoulders not even noticing the guy in front on sora.

 

On their way out a black Benz pulled up in front of them, “get in " woo bin's mother said to them, Sora’s mother hurriedly pushed sora into the car saying "let’s go."

 

"Where are we going?" Sora asked

 

"We're going to get you ready for tomorrow of course" woo bin's mother replied.

 

Arriving at the bridal shop the mothers instantly got sora into her first fitting dress.

 

"Come on hurry, I want to see what my future daughter-in-law will look like her wedding dress “Sung Ryung squirmed

 

While sora was changing into the first dress that Sung Ryung and her mother chose she overheard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter