Turn Of Events

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Woo Bin's POV-

"Remind me again, why I agree did to have lunch with you" I asked her the same question I’ve been asking myself for a whole hour now. 

"Because, deep down you still care for me Oppa, even if it’s just friends" I visibly cringe when she called me open, but do I really still care for her. 

"So what did you drag me here to talk about" I leant back on my chair as I pierced into her eyes. 

"Gees, open you make it sound forced you to come with me, you walked out with your own two feet." I walked out to leave you but you tagged along. 

"Enough with the stalling, why am I here Park shin hye-ssi?" I questioned rather coldly.  

“Because......." She trailed off, avoiding my eyes, looking everywhere else than at me.  "Because......... Because I want us to be friends again" she was hesitant but them she met my eyes again. I was utterly surprised by her request; I wasn’t actually expecting to see her anytime soon.... Honestly I wasn’t planning on seeing her ever again, I wasn't sure if my heart could stand being next to her again. 

"You’re kidding me right?" I gave her the driest laugh I could muster up "please tell me that you’re kidding me...... Didn’t I tell you that in longer wanted to be friends with you as long as you were dating min ho" I stated.

"Well, I guess nothing stopping us from being friends then “her head dropped,  now staring at her lap." T-thing is, he broke up with me over a two years ago" she stuttered out, head hanging,  not wanting to face me. 

-End of Woo Bin' POV-

@@@@@

 

To say he wasn’t once again surprised was and understatement, but he wouldn’t let his facade be shattered so easily. 

"You can't expect me to believe to believe that Lee University's most beloved couple broke up" his scoff was filled with utter irritation  " Or that lee min ho that Bastard, who was head over heels in love with you, broke up with you after going against his father so many times,  you really expect me to believe that bull"  his voice grew louder by each word.  He could feel it,  the past him itching to resurface,  the him that was violent,  headstrong,  impulsive,  ill mannered,  hot headed and temperamental, just by being  near her,  his past was clawing at him,  so with a steady hast he stood from his seat not even bothering to look back at shin hye but the sight he saw before him caused his feet to come to an involuntary  haunt. 

There sitting two tables from where he now stood was his ex-best friend showing affection to a girl who wasn’t shin hye.  Watching the view, millions of questions filled his mind who is the girl?,, did they really break up?,  was shin hye telling the truth? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter