Tell me that you're sorry prt. 1

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little more than four hours had passed on since the incident at the mall, for four hours he had walked around feeling guilt-ridden as images of Sora's crying face replayed over and over again in his mind as if the images where set to be on a constant loop. In all honesty he didn't know who he was feeling guilty for, Maybe it was Sora or maybe it was for Shin hye. He didn't know who he should choose to believe in- His legal wife or his first love.

 

"Sora?" He called as he stepped out of the elevator.

 

"Yah! Kang Sora, are you home?" 

 

As he stepped out of the elevator he made his way into the kitchen in search of her, but she wasn't there. It wasn't until he heard whispered sobs did he realize it was coming from the bedroom.

 

What he saw caused his chest to clench slightly, there, curled up on the middle of their bed laid the woman who he was searching for. She was clothed in a baggy shorts and a All white T-shirt, her hair was messy and stuck out averywhere, her knees were bent and cradled into her chests as her back was slightly hunch over so she rested her head lightly on her knees. Even thoight she barely made a sound the way her back shook indicated to Woo bin that she was crying.

 

"Sora" he called.

 

He noticed the way her body tensed before she rose her head slightly, still not bothering to look at him.

 

"What are you doing her?" She queetioned.

 

To say he was taken aback by her question was an understatement, this was his room too wasn't it, this may be her family's hotel but he lived here too: he had every right to come and go as he pleased.

 

'"What do you mean, what am i doing here? "  he asked her skeptically " i'm here because i live here, where did you expect me to go!" He rose his voice a little.

 

Sora scoffed, stretching her legs out so they laid flatly on the bed as she laid her head down after placing a pillow under it.

 

"Well, cons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter