Changes

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days past, too fast to count in Sora’s opinion,  the more days past the easier it was to let go but the harder it became to look someone in their eyes, every time she met someone and made eye contact she'd always see the same thing; sympathy or pity and hated it,  what was wrong with her life for people to pity her, she was fully healthy,  well educated,  rich, fairly beautiful, clothes on her back, shoes in her feet, a roof over her head and food to heat so why pity her, she wasn't dying or had some life threatening disease,  she was completely fine. Or so she thought. 

If it wasn't for amber slapping the out of her she'd be in the hospital by now,  but she had to admit the can slap but she was right, she needed the sense to be knocked into her, she needed to understand the situation and not slum around as if the world was coming to an end, that day she figured out what she had to do, what she had to be. 

She had to be more mature……

She had to be an older sister, the older sister……

She had to be a good daughter …..

She had to be a good heir……

She had to be a good public figure……

She had to be a good example…….

She had to be a good daughter-in-law…..

She had to be a good wife ……

And she had to be responsible……

Responsibility, something she knew nothing about, she was always the middle child, the child that got away with the most things, eun hye was the oldest, the responsible one, the one people were more dependent on, the one everyone looked up to, Eunjung was the youngest one, the one monitored so she did nothing wrong, the one that got the most affection, and sora was the middle child and she didn't mind that more attention were paid to her other sisters because she was able to do thing and say things her sister couldn't so she was okay with it, but now she had to learn to responsible and be more mature for her sister and for the company. 

So how was sora know, to sum it up she did a complete 360° turnover, especially when it came woo bin, to him the way she acted was unusual, weird, unnatural and....creepy at first it scared the out of him thinking that she was possessed by some kind of spirit....a nice spirit,  at first it started with her telling him it was okay if he slept on the bed  and he didn't reject because only he knew how uncomfortable the floor was but what scared him was she started cooking, at first he checked if she had poisoned it-she didn't- and he thought it was only for that day but it became a regular thing he got accustomed. 

She went from sassy sora to nice sora, fierce sora to nice sora, constantly bickering sora to nice sora, hot headed sora to nice sora, stubborn sora to stubborn as hell sora , at least some things didn't change else he would have lost it from all the niceness.   

As another day started the not so l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter