*Officially The Worst Day Of My Life I

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"UUUUUMMMMAAAA!!!!!" Kang sora screamed when her mother told her she was about to get married.

 

"WHY? WHEN? WITH WHO?" Sora frantically asked her mother. "Umma" she whined like a three year old child.

 

"I can't do it, no I won't do it, I’m 21 years old this year I’m old enough to make my own decisions if in life which includes MY marriage " sora slyly said to her mother with smirk, "That also means YOU can move out of MY house and live on your own, YOU can also support yourself by getting a job" her mother said with an evil grin on her face.

 

"Ummmmaaaa, No… No… No… No....... Kang sora this is all just another terrible nightmare , when you close your eyes and reopen them everything is going to be all right, its just a terrible nightmare Kang sora" she taught to herself while closing her eyes.

 

"YAH SORA -AH" her mother shouted when she saw her daughter's eyes close, “why are your eyes closed?“ Lee Bo Young wondered.

 


"So this is real" sora said after reopening her eyes to meet her mother's laughing face, “you’re getting married, end of story, your father made the decisions so there is no turning back, and you very well know that an..." her mother paused.

 

"AND what?” sora asked curiously.

 

"Well hmmm...... the meeting is tonight and hmmm.....  The engagementpartyistommorrow and your father has alreadysentoutalltheinvitations"her mother quickly muttered while running out the room leaving her daughter stunned and in complete silence.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter