Return of the Past

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the day passed on, sora was basically dragged all over Seoul by her mother-in-law. Department Stores, Jewelry Shops, Restaurants and she even dragged off to see some site seeing, it was exhausting trying to do all these things in one day, but she couldn't complain, and why would she, she was having fun with Korea’s most wanted mother-in-law and it was even more comfortable when she realized that both her mother and mother-in-law were almost exactly alike.

They had the same likes and dislikes, the same way of cursing and erts who tried to flash them, or how about the same way of teasing sora especially when Woo bin's name was mentioned, constantly asking her y questions, god damn it they even squealed the same way when something fun or cute came before them, they were both carbon copies of the other minus the fact that they both looked extremely different. 

Kang Bo Young was the boyish one of the two, while the other had boys at her feet, bo young would literally threaten to stuff her shoe up their asses if they ever confessed to her, doesn't mean she didn't want to get confessions, she just didn't want to admit until Mr. Kang jin Mo came along. Kim Sung Ryung was the type of girl that had guys begging at her feet, she was the typical school's playgirl, every other date she'd have a different boy on her arms, yes she dated them, kissed them, but she had never slept with them, well that was until Kim Seung Won came into the picture and without worry she jumped at him, glaring at any girl who had their eyes on him.

"Omona" she clapped her hands "Sora dear, wouldn't that handsome, hot guy look so cute with you" she glees as the stepped on the elevator, door closing shut. Sora was no longer surprise when she heard this, it was the seventh time for the day, and she just wanted to laugh at her mother-in-law's cuteness, what sane woman would complement their daughter-in-law saying she looked good with any other man than her son.

"Sora, I almost forgot, you know that dress that you were whining about" Sung Ryung muttered, middle finger fixing her lipstick, taking in the reflection of herself which the elevator provided. 

With just the mention of the dress, sora was over the wall " YES!, of course, why?" She shouted, excitement filling the elevator. 

"Well what if I told you....... that the same dress, is in the V.I.P shopping area" 

"WHAT!, you’re kidding me right, you’re kidding, did you buy me that dress" she began jumping like a five year old wanting candy.

"No" she deadpanned “but..... eun hye did"

Just the mention if her late sister brought a pang to her heart, but a smile was visible on her face, she finally had something she could hold on to and think about her sister.

The dress wasn't a dress the fashion world would fight for, it wasn't overly fancy, or highly decorated, some people wouldn't even take a second glance at the dress' way, but sora could stare at it for hours, in her eyes the dress was simple yet stunningly beautiful, it was a simple white, sundress that stopped about three inches above the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter