Girl's Night Gone Wrong

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving home, sora noticed she had seven hours until midnight in her eyes meant she only had seven hours left of her freedom, because after tomorrow she would've had to be very careful of what she said, did , behaved and dressed, she would be speculated by the entire country on whether she would be able to run a business, realizing this sora called up her girl and told them to met her at " Club Frizzy" Within the next two hours because they were about to have the best girls night out ever.

 

 

"Finally, we get to see you in the flesh" amber mumbled in excitement

 

"Yea unni, we haven't seen you in ages" Minzy stated while hugging sora

 

"Only time we see you is on the TV about your marriage to a Kim...... woo ho, Kim.....mo jin... ah a Kim woo bin, I got it" amber continued.

 

"Unni, how, you've never mentioned him until now" Minzy questioned curiously.

 

"Well that's because I never knew he existed until now" sora responded.

 

"You mean this is an arranged marriage" amber tried to refrain herself from laughing but couldn't.

 

"Arranged marriage, those thing actually still existed" Minzy followed in amber's footsteps by laughing.

 

"But I saw your husband on the TV last night, and i have to say he is pretty hot" Minzy said with a blushing face.

 

"I know right"......sora paused as she finally realized what she had just said "HE'S NOT MY HUSBAND" she shouted angrily

 

"Yet" amber snickered followed by Minzy

 

"Let's stop now" she said with a straight face" I only have five more hours of freedom can we get to the parting now" she continued.

 

Entering the club the girls could feel the rhythm of the music thought their veins, amber being the natural dancer she is started to pop and crump to the beat of the song, alongside joined Minzy who was almost as equal as amber when it came to dancing, and then came along sora who was not as good at least she had rhythm, even though sora had a hobby for dancing didn't always mean she was good, it was probably the way she looked so confident in her dancing even when she knew herself that she was bad at it.

 

At that moment woo bin and his best friend Taeyang entered, woo bin who also had in mind celebrating his last days of freedom came to the best club in Korea with his best friend.

 

"Yah, why are we even hear" woo bin question 

 

"Dude this is the best club, the girls here are killer gorgeous, like American style beautiful" Taeyang replied" and i thought you wanted to have fun with the little bit of 'freedom' you had left" he continued.

 

"Yea.......but" woo bin hesitantly replied.

 

"By the way dude i saw your wife and she is y, which makes me question how the HELL she ended up with you" Taeyang said 

 

"SHE IS NOT MY WIFE" woo bin replied angrily.

 

"Yet" Taeyang finished as he watched woo bin face reddening.......... not because he was blushing but he was about to erupt like a volcano filled with anger, and Taeyang was his target.

 

Finally cooling down after letting his anger out on Taeyang, they both sat down scanning the room especially Taeyang, who's eye landed on a short headed girl who was popping out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter