The Engagement

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Arrggg, someone shoot me now" was what sora said before the car came to a halt in front of their hotel that was now flooded with reports and flashing camera lights

 

"I've had enough reporters up my recently because of our recent scandal, unni do you think it's okay for me to be here, I don't want to be a pain in your " Eunjung said as her and her older sisters sat in the car taking a few minutes to get their thoughts together.

 

"Yah what stupidity are you sprouting, you are our sister and will always be, screw the reporters this is my engagement party and what I say goes arraso" sora says in a scolding manner to her sister

 

"Plus just because people are to ignorant to see the truth for what it really is, then  screw them too you have us and your member besides you, only those that know the real you will know the truth, and look here you have the world's bestest best sister as your #1 T-ara fan, QUEENS forever!!" eun hye exclaimed quite excitingly.

 

"I'm a cassiopeia, cloud, jaywalkerz, baby and an E.L.F but you know I’ll always be a queen" sora explained

 

"Although your friend jiyeon kinds of looks scary and rude at first glance but when you get to know her she's just a little cute kitten you want to snuggle - a little sassy- but she's a nice person" eun hye stated

 

"Now let’s go, the sooner this starts, the sooner i get drunk and pass out until tomorrow" sora muttered

 

"Wait! unni since you'll be busy with your hubby and eun hye unni is going to be busy with business guest , can i invite my T-ara members?" Eunjung asked

 

"Okay, sure but let’s go go go, amber and Minzy are waiting inside" said sora, as she opened the door to the car and steps out cameras immediately start flashing trying to get a glimpse of the heirs to Kang hotel ( excluding Eunjung because she keeps her identity a secret and the public only views her as a friend of the sister) in their chosen fashion choices, sora steps out the blue dress chosen for her by her soon-to-be-mother-in-law, whom was then followed by eun hye in her elegant black dress later followed by Eunjung herself in a short black dress.

 

 

Soon after they entered the hotels the hall was flooded and Eunjung noticed a car pulling up in front the hotel "sora your hubby’s here" she snickers’

 

 

 

"Dude, why do I have to come along?"Taeyang asked

 

"1 to keep me sane and 2 to drive me home when I get drunk, and plus ambers here" woo bin stated

 

Upon hearing her name Taeyang’s ears perks up “and why... I care" he says trying to come off calm but the sudden coughing in the middle of his sentence gave him away, nothing more was said as they made their out of the car being suddenly blinded by flash of camera lights, "oh and i invited some of my group mates, hope you don't mind" he said as he posed for his picture dressed more for a hip hop awards rather than an engagement "nope, the more the merrier" woo bin said also posing but his words came out rather dry.

 

 

Upon walking into the hotel they spot sora and her sisters heading toward the ceremony hall with amber and Minzy, due to the amount of witnesses their he decided to put on his little 'act' as he approached her, he linked their arm together whispering "lets hurry and get this over with" , Taeyang in a blink of an eye was rushing beside amber , he slightly brushed Minzy aside and took a play walk beside her and whispered in her ears "How did you know my favorite colour was blue "

 

 

"Oppa, are you so hooked on amber unni that you don't even greet your label mate" Minzy whined as she playfully hit Taeyang on his shoulder  but Taeyang just ignored her trying to catch amber's attention, but Amber just ignored him and stated" sora, it looks like your parent have arrived"

 

 

"Oppa!!!"  Woo bin's younger sister, Woo bin screamed as she ran towards her favorite Oppa in the world......Taeyang and hugged him

 

"Well, it's nice to see you two little sister" woo bin said sarcastically with an eye roll

 

"Oh oppa, when did you come?" Yoo bin asked her brother as she just now notices his presence which caused everyone around him to snicker even their parents who was standing by his side.

 

"Okay, now that we are all here lets go in" Mrs. Kang  said as she lead the way toward the main entrance into the ceremony hall that was packed with people lined up to enter. "  wow, who are all these peopl3, there is no way they'll all fit in the hall, there's not enough room " sora explained " who did you guys invite"

 

"Uhm well we invited all our business partners, some of our old friends and potential business partners, woo bin's friends, family and your friends sora" Mrs. Kim stated.

 

"I assume you know who we are” Mr. Kang said to one of the body guards in front of the hall

 

"Yes sir, please go in" said body guard bowed 90° as he let them in

 

Mr. Kim turned around and whispered to the guard “don’t let anyone who isn't on the list come in got it"

 

"Oh ,wait can you add T-ara to the list?" Eunjung asked "yea and Big Bang" said taeyang

 

"Amber, Minzy aren't you guy going to add your members?" Eun hye  asked " no, Bom and Dara are in Milan and cl is in paris for the fashion week" Minzy said

 

"Sulli's sick while Krystal's in New York with her sister for her break but the others are inside already" Amber stated as they all headed into the hall to officially get engaged.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter