Challenge Accepted

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh this is so on, you douche bag, I’m going to be the best girlfriend you've ever had" sora stated as she exits the elevator with her hands intertwined in woo bin's

 

 

   

"Oh, shut up, I’m going to be the greatest boyfriend you've ever had, just like I was the greatest you've ever had" woo bin responded as he lead the way to his mother who was surrounded by camera

"Yah, you where my first but I never said anything about being the best, we were drunk and i didn't know what I was doing and plus i could barely remember what we did which means you weren't all that great" sora spoke blushing not because she liked woo bin. No. but because they're talking about an embarrassing and private topic in a hotel lobby filled with wide ears.

"So if you don't remember, why blush?" Asked woo bin

"I'm not blushing because of you,  asswipe, and if I had a choice i rather have a dog my leg than have with you!" Sora raised her voice enough for woo bin to hear clearly but not lord enough for the camera men to hear before she stomped on woo bin's left leg with her right foot as she hauled a now limping woo bin towards his mother.

 

 

"Oh my dear god, woo bin-ah what happen to your foot?" Mrs. Kim asked worried plastered on her face as she saw her son limping towards her

"Ani, i just tripped" woo bin answered hesitantly glaring at sora that was silently snickering behind him.

"Ah, are these our love birds?" One of the directors asked

 "Why yes they are director, they're all set and ready To go, and where are they going now for their date?" Mrs. Kim requested

"Uhm, how about the theme park a half an hour from here, I have a feel growing up i  a rich family and being trained to be an heir from the minute you could walk, these kids never got the chance to date like normal people." The director said and received an not so excited nod from sora as remembers her first and last not so exciting time in an amusement park and Stiff nod from woo bin "then off to the theme park we go"

 

 

LOTTE WORLD SEOUL: AMUSEMENT PARK 2:30 PM

 

"Daebak" was the only words that could come out of Sora’s as she walked in lotte world "your mom should have come with us , Oh maybe next time we should bring our family next time ." sora said with her acting mode switched on .

Woo bin having been quick enough to figure out that sora was acting slowly undid their intertwined hands and casually slipped his right hand around Sora’s shoulders and tugged her slightly bending downwards considering their height difference he being 1.88m and hers being 1.68 m a leant to her ears and whispered " I see what you’re doing here, so let the games begin" and then kissed her forehead catching her by surprise.

In viewer's eyes they would probably think that they were a normally couple being all happy and fluffy with each even their parents who were home by now setting together were probably laughing of how they tricked and plan for their children to be affectionate towards each other. Sora on the other hand wasn't going to throw away this opportunity to finally buy what she wanted, what she waited for ever since she first learnt to drive but her mother always gave her the ' it’s too dangerous' and the usual ' mother knows best' speech when ever brought up the topic, so she was not going to blow this chance to get what she wants, so sora to the infinitive and did something that surprised herself.

Sora wrapped her bored arms around woo bin's waist and tip toe on her tippy toes and placed a quick peck on his' checks before muttering "Thank you.....oppa" in a voice she didn't even knew she had. But woo bin himself wasn't going to lose without a fight, being able to have his mother and father buy him the thing he's dreamed of since the day he leant to walk without actually spending his own money was his dream come true and he was willing to fight for it, oh woo bin has his plans.

 

 Within half an hour they both had already went on five rides already which include the bumper rides, jungle adventure, the giant loop, the French revolution and the Camelot ride in that order. Funny how after the first ten minutes of their acting everything became real not because they might have feelings for each other but because they finally had a taste of freedom, a place where they could scream to their heart content and let loose because nobody care, they completely forgot that they were  being filmed, each ride they rode, made them feel like they each were the only person in the world, they forgot about the press, the money, their company, their future marriage, their struggles, even if it was for a few hours they were happy because for the first time in their lives they learnt to have something called......FUN.

After finally getting off the Camelot ride after two turns they were brought back to reality where their world was filled with camera everywhere so they put back on their 'act' and headed over to the Dynamic Theatre but before they reached their Sora’s eyes caught a shop selling couple merchandise.

"Oh lets head in their first" sora wondered into the store and picked up to matching couples T's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter