Officially The Worst Day Of My Life II

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While sora was still sitting on the floor barefooted and stunned to what just happened, her phone rang

 

"Hello?  Appa..... Yea.... ok......  I’m......  well......  I’ll be there soon " sora got from the floor and ran toward her car, still engulfed in rage by just thinking about what had just happened sora drove exceedingly fast taking her anger out on all those poor innocent people on the road, what would've taken her one hour took her exactly thirty-three minutes to reach at Kang hotel located in Seoul where the meeting was held, she hurriedly ran towards the door but suddenly got stopped by a well built body, she looked up.

 

"YOU?!" they both said in unison while they both childishly tried to block one another from getting into the door even though the door was big enough to fit five of them each.

 

Sora became irritated and started to hit the man with her shopping bags which made the man more irritated to the point he pushed all the of her bags which involve in sora accidently being pushed to the ground, the man didn't even notice since he was already in the main hall asking the guest of the hotel were the restaurant was.  Sora yet again stunned by what happened to her for the second time in her life, came to her senses when she saw and heard people murmuring at her got up and dust of the bottom, while doing that she felt something soft yet sticky on her hand when she looked on the ground and then her hand she shouted.

 

"!!!!" sora quickly picked up her shopping bags and placed them behind her to cover the stain, she ran through the hotel while bowing straight into the bathroom dropping all her bags to the ground after locking the bathroom door so she can look for something she could find to replace the pants she had on, finally she found the perfect mini skirt and put it on that matched her white blouse

 

 

 

After leaving the bathroom she went back to the front desk to leave her shopping bags there so her mother wouldn't see that she spent more money than she was suppose to, she finally reached the restaurant where she knocked on the door and then entered not noticing the young man until she sat exactly in front of him. It came as a surprise to the man that she just sat their quietly smiling. 

 

Does she not remember me, we just met five minutes ago the man thought.

 

"Sora-ah let me introduce you two, this young man is Woo bin, Kim woo bin, and this is our daughter sora, Kang sora" Lee Bo young said while introducing them.

 

"It’s nice to meet you woo bin”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter