Choices

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take it off "  she gritted out,  teeth tightly clenched together,  breath becoming irregular. 

 

 "Awwww~ it's been more than over ten years and this what you say to me,  dang it,  I'm  so hurt" smirk alive on her lips. 

 

"I don't give a rat's about your feelings because you never cared about mines, now take off my dress or I'll take it off for you." To say Sora was mqd would be an understatement,  she was levied actually, What wouod make you more mad, Some random stranger wearing ther last gift her late sister left for uer, or the that bullied her throughout highschool wearing the dress that her late sister bought for her, I'd go with the latter too if I was her.

 

"Your dress? How could this be your dress when Woo Bin just bought it for me" the disgusting smirk never left her face.

 

"W-Woo bin.... how do you know him? And why would he buy you my dress?" Sora questioned,  confusion written all over her face.

 

"AAawwwwww~ poor baby, you guys might be married but I guess you aren't that close huh-" Shin hye pouted.

 

"I'd suggest you leave Shin Hye but seeing that youmhave the same personality from before, you won't listen to me." Mrs. Kim sneered.

 

"Damn.... i didn't know you still cared about me.... Mother in law" At this point Sora really just wanted to slap that smirk off her face.

 

"Umma, what is she talking about" Sora's eyes met Mrs. Akim's with a questioning look.

 

"Nothing hunny, lets just go and we can get the dress some other time " Mrs. Kim pleaded, grabbing her arm so that they could leave.

 

"NO!-" she pulled away her arm and turned back facing Shin hye "- Take it off now" she shouted at Shin hye, voice so loud that it echoed through the entire floor of the mall, causing the little amount of people on the floor's attention to turn to them, Sora didn't care amd all her focus was on getting that dress off of that whilst Mrs. Kim looked flustered from the amount of attention aimed their way.

 

"Why should I?" Shin hye asked.

 

"Because it's mine" a threatening growl ripped through . 

 

"If it really was yours, wouldn't you be the one wearing it, wouldn't Woo bin have bought it for you, look, you see, he doesn't even care one about you, your his wife but yet he's in the mall...... with me-" and before she could continue her sentence or whatever Bull she had to say in Sora's opinion,  a loud sound of skin slapping skin bounced off the walls.

 

Did she regret it, no she'd do it again if it meant keeping Shin hye quite,  in all honesty,  it had been the first time she had slapped someone,  especially Shin hye, the girl that caused her high school life to become a living hell, the girl who had made her think herself worthless back then. She was always defenseless against Shin hye, she had always let her do whatever she wanted without fighting back, but that was then and this now and she wasn't going to be pushed around any longer.

 

Shin hye held her left, now redden check from the sudden harsh impact cause from Sora's palm bouncing off her cheek,  within that short millisecond of Soea's hand connecting to her face, Shin hye's arrogant smirk instantly turned into a sour frown, was she surprised,  Hell yes, of course she wasn't expecting to be slap and from Kang Sora none the less, the same Kang Sora in whom she used to step all over.

 

"Now take off my dress or that won't be the only time I slap you" Sora glared.

 

Within a short time frame, Shin hye's frown turned back into that disgusting smirk again.

 

"Well....... let me think... it'll come off..... only if Woo Bin is the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter