Honeymooners

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since their wedding and they were both supposed to be in Hawaii chilling under the sun for their honey moon but nope, some just had to ruin it, instead of being in a relaxing pool side in exotic place they were stuck back at the penthouse hotel, not that they were complaining about that I mean come on a penthouse in the top five star hotel in Korea, what they were complaining about was that the fact that they both had to start officially working today at their respective company because, their fathers found out that someone has been buying share rapidly in both companies and they figures it may be the same person, so they needed sora and woo bin's help to run the companies.

 

"Sora hunny, are you awake?" She could here woo bin's mother voice through her sleep. 

"Hunny?, we're coming in if you don't open up" now she heard her mothers and she was sure they were talking through the elevator. You see the penthouse has its own elevator that can't be accessed unless you have a key card, the elevator goes straight up and into the penthouse itself, no doors are needed, which mean te0here mother were probably standing in the opened elevator waiting to be invited in.

Sora instantly woke up and threw a pillow at woo bin who was cuddled up on the floor in a large blanket covering him. They had come to an agreement as now friends that it would be better to not sleep in the same bed for a while or at least until sora would feel comfortable with him laying on the bed just to avoid having a repeat of there last night together, well that’s what woo bin thought but in reality sora didn't trust her body when it came to laying in the same bed with woo bin, she mind said one thing while her body behaves like w high school that says 'let’s just do it', sora afraid that she'll wake up with her body wrapped around woo bin's toned body or even worst she might just pounce on him like she did that night and she wouldn't have alcohol to blame this time and then she would have to actually admit that she liked it.

Yep sora clearly remembered that night, at first it was all a blur and the only thing she could remember was straddling him and kissing the living hell out of him but after they days passed by, random pictures of them in heated kisses or strange positions would pop up in her head at random moments causing all the blood to flow to her already redden face.

"Woo bin!" She shouted only for him to hear 

"Urggg" he groaned and threw back the pillow which landed on sora face before turning around

"Woo bin honey is that you?"  Mrs. Kim asked after hearing a groaning sound

Woo bin's eyes immediately sprung open as he heard the clattering of heels coming to the bedroom "get your up here" sora commanded as she tapped the bed

Woo bin inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter