Tell me that you're sorry prt. 2

A LOVE THAT STARTED WITHOUT LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woo bin sighed and then lifted his head, his eyes meeting Sora's " What is it that you want from me?"

 

"It isn't what i want, it's what you should've done" She said in a serious tone.

 

"What is it that you want from me?!"

 

"I wand you to tell me that you're sorry! I want to you to apologize for publicly humiliating me and treating me like i'm some random stranger!"

 

"Fine! I am sorry, are you happy now?"

 

"Of course not, you only apologize because i asked you too, not because you sncerly meant it" she threw a pillow at his face.

 

Woo bin sighed again as he ran his palms harshly against his face as if to express his frustration, he closed his eyes and sighed again " You know what Sora, i'm tired" he walked over to te walk in closet before he began taking off his shirt.

 

Sora stared at him in disbelief as he disappeared into their shared closet before, she too sighed before jumping oft the bed and muttering loud enough for Woo bin to hear "yeah, i'm tired to too" and the last thing he heard was the door slamming shut. When he went back into their bedroom, she was gone.

 

Woo bim walked back into the department store where he had told Shin hye to go back after his mother left.

 

"Where did you get that dress?" He asked her as he stepped into the shop.

 

"What, this ole' thing?" She swirled around in it " i foumd it on one of the hangers over in that dress section" she pointed to the section behind her.

 

"Are you sure, Sora said that it's her dress"

 

"Sora?" She scoffed " you believe her, she's a lksr, she probably wanted to bully me like she did back in high school"

 

"Are you sire?"

 

"Do i look like i'd lie?" She pouted " now can i keep the dress?"

 

Woo bin sighed and closed his eyes, imagee of Sora's crying face poped up "N-No... i'll be buy you any dress but that one" he stated and watched as Shin hye's smile dropped.

 

"Ah..... uh okay " she walked off intot the changing rooms.

 

After an hour of watching Shin hye pick her 'perfect dress' Woo bin paid and watched as she left. He carried the dress at hand to the front desk to ask them to wrap it up for him when a relieved scream stopped him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter