EPILOGUE

Unexpected

"Finally, we're done with the presentation" Anne slumped at the nearest chair not minding that she was wearing a mini dress.

I just laughed and was really glad that the presentation was over and according to the head, the company sponsoring the Winter event totally loved what we have instore for them.

"Have you seen anyone from the sponsors? I haven't met a single VIP from the company." I started wondering.

"True, they only have only been sending representatives to coordinate with us. Not that I mind not meeting them, but of course it would have been nice to know that the real bosses loved our work. Well it's possible that they are here for them to come up with an immediate feedback maybe we haven't been introduced yet." Anne explained trying to find logic in our current situation.

While we were talking I tried calling Khun to tell the good news but he won't pick up. He did give a thumbs up and Congratulations sticker on my Line message though, how comforting. 

My phone beeped, Khun's message read: I'm so proud of you babe. Sorry I'm caught in a meeting will be with you after. *kiss sticker*

I just sighed. He really does know how to tickle my fancy even with the simplest things that he do. I should be thankful that he makes time for me despite his busy schedule as well.

 People began greeting me and my team. We were just relaxing in a table when someone suddenly sat beside me.

"Congratulations my dear. Really so happy for you." Michael whispered to my ear. I was shocked that my initial reaction was to push him.

"Is that your way of greeting an old flame?" he asked mischievously, ignoring the other people around us that's already eyeing on him.

I scowled "Old flame? Funny that you put it that way. You should've burned in hell already then?" I then stood up and walked away from the table to avoid the mess that Michael is starting.

He ran after me and like a kid, he took me by the hand and yanked me towards the dance floor where a lot of people started turning their heads upon seeing us. Well we were still considered as one of the most popular couple in this industry and I am gonna bet they're all thinking that we have already made up.

"I'm glad that you're finally giving in to at least dance with me. I am sincerely honored" Michael was all smiles trying to remain as close to me as possible while I try to remain at least an arm away from him.

"You must thank all the people here that I respect for this opportunity. You still have a few seconds so make the most out of it. This will be the last time you will be able to come near me." I was gritting my teeth while telling him.

He then forced me into a hug placing a hand tightly by my waist and forcing my face near his. I struggled but he pinned my arm in his embrace while my other wrist was held tightly.

Anne started to walk towards us but she stopped upon seeing the person who suddenly appeared behind me.

"Let go of her, before I start calling security." Khun's voice was calm yet I can feel the anger beneath it.

"So, the other EX is here?! Can't fight your own battles little boy?!" Michael replied in a teasing tone while letting go of me. I then had a full view of Khun who is really furious as I can see how he is clenching his fists. I started to move towards him, but Michael took my hand again.

"We're not yet done, the music haven't ended." he was about to pull me closer but Khun pushed him away from me, making him land flat on the floor. Michael immediately stood up then threw a punch towards Khun which he swiftly dodged and countered landing his fist on Michael's left jaw. He fell on his knees, as the security arrived taking control of the situation.

"We apologize Mr. Horvejkul for not coming sooner. We shall him out." the security bowed and started pulling Michael towards the door. He tried to break free from their grip.

"What! I'm the victim here! Can't you see?" pointing on his bleeding lip. "He punched me in the face, he should be the one taken out of this event." Michael retorted.

"Mind your mouth sir. How can you say that to the person who owns this event? And many people saw what you did. You need to apologize to my boss." the managing head of the event came forward and immediately checked on Khun if he's injured "Are you alright sir?" he asked with concern.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just get him out of here while I still have control of my temper." Khun instructed them. It was the first time I saw him fuming mad. Michael was dumbstruck upon learning that Khun was the main sponsor of the event which made him speechless.

Khun then turned to me with worried eyes. "Are you ok?" he asked.

I don't know how to react. So Khun is the person behind this Paris project and I don't know whether to feel betrayed or be happy.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I just asked without a hint of emotion.

"Because I wanted to surprise you. This was supposed to be my plan B in case we didn't have the chance to make-up in Seoul. I made another opportunity for me to have you back." Khun came closer holding my hand. For some reason I still felt uneasy.

"But I took you back, you should've at least told me the truth when I said I'll be pursuing the project." I replied still avoiding his eyes.

He then cupped my face so I would focus on his. His warm gaze penetrating in every corner of my eyes was very comforting.

"Babe, when you said you wanted to go, I knew that this was important to you so why will I stop you? I did all of this for you because I know that you are at your happiest whenever you succeed in anything that you decide to take as a challenge. Maybe I was wrong to assume. And for that I'm very sorry. I'm proud that I have a girlfriend who's very dedicated to her craft. Am I even worthy of you?" he asked fervently. At that moment I already felt how he gave importance to my happiness on top of his. 

"I hate you" I muttered with a straight face.

"I love you a lot!!! I have so much love enough for both of us to last a lifetime. We'll survive." he smiled brightly.

"Ok you win, please stop the cheesiness.It's killing me. But please no more secrets Ok?!" I replied in defeat with am embarrassed grin. He took me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Pinky promise" he replied forcing his pinky finger with mine then sweeping me in an embrace. "I Love you Mrs. Horvejkul." he whispered softly to my ear then gave a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"What? Mrs. Who?" I was taken aback.

"Sorry that I assumed again without even asking" he replied then went down on his knee attracting everyone's attention.

"Please Marry Me." he asked with a begging tone which was so cute everyone was giggling at the sight of this beautiful being's proposal.

My face felt like it's burning hot, my heart was beating so fast as tears of joy started to roll down my cheeks.

"Yes, I will marry you Khun. Yes!" I replied in between sobs, he stood up and showered me with soft pecks on my lips.

"Thank you, I Love you!" he kept repeating in between the kisses he was giving me. Everyone who witnessed this beautiful moment where clapping, some where also in tears deeply touched.

A love song suddenly started playing and we strated dancing to the beautiful tune, as we decided to dance along this wonderful journey of life together =]

 

 

 (I apologize for messing up with some names, since it took me a while to finish this. Thank you fof bearing with me ^_^)